• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

A wild Luci_ has appeared!!

Luci_

Professional Shroomish Enthusiast #1
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
  2. They/Them
  3. It/Its
Howdy, my name’s Luci, They/He/It. I like Carmen Sandiego, drawing, DnD and Asian food. Can (sort of) fluently speak English and Spanish, also learning French, Korean, Ilocano and Chinese. If you like Chase Devineaux omggg can we be friends.
might add more later

Howdy, my name’s Luci, They/He/It. I like Carmen Sandiego, drawing, DnD and Asian food. Can (sort of) fluently speak English and Spanish, also learning French, Korean, Ilocano and Chinese. If you like Chase Devineaux omggg can we be friends.
might add more later
Finally, another Carmen Sandiego fan!!

Welcome to the forums, my friend! Hope you enjoy your time here

Hello and welcome to the forums!

might add more later
Wow! You’re learning a lot of languages. How are you learning so many?

Hope to see ya around!

Welcome to the forums Luci, glad you decided to join us! what's your favorite Pokémon game?

I see you're into drawing too; if you haven't already, I'd suggest checking out the Art Gallery when you get a chance! If you ever feel like sharing some of your art sometime, we'd more than love to see it :bulbaLove:

Hope you're enjoying it here so far!

Welcome to the forums Luci, glad you decided to join us! what's your favorite Pokémon game?

I see you're into drawing too; if you haven't already, I'd suggest checking out the Art Gallery when you get a chance! If you ever feel like sharing some of your art sometime, we'd more than love to see it :bulbaLove:

Hope you're enjoying it here so far!
My favorite game is either Legends Arceus or Pokémon Emerald, what’s yours?

My favorite game is either Legends Arceus or Pokémon Emerald, what’s yours?
ey, Emerald was my first game, good taste! Still haven't played PLA yet, though I've heard it's really good.
As for me I think my personal favorite is a toss up between FRLG, Platinum, and BW1 :enzap:

oooh i've seen you around! loving the pfp ^^
i also like drawing even if i'm not very good. i've never watched carmen sandiego but i would love to. (i caught the reference to it in iono's gym test!)
i'm also a big emerald fan! years later i feel like it holds up extremely well in almost every aspect. the gameplay, ost, and general design are some of the best in the series to me.
i know it's belated but welcome to the forum! i hope you like it here!

Back
Top Bottom