• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

A wild moth appeared!

KansasMoth

Moth
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/Him
Howdy, howdy! Just a Pokemon fan dropping in, glad to meet y'all!

I'm a diehard sports fan from a Kansas; I follow the Kansas City Chiefs, Kansas City Royals, Los Angeles Clippers, Washington Capitals, and Sporting Kansas City primarily, but have a number of college (Kansas State, Wichita State, and PIttsburg State mostly) and minor league teams that I enjoy as well. Always happy to discuss sports with fellow fans!
Outside of sports, I greatly enjoy music, gaming, and writing; I regularly write fanfictions on Wattpad and AO3.

Favorite Pokemon is Venomoth! Always happy to discuss Pokemon and other topics, so I hope to meet y'all soon.

Chevywolf30

Local Lycanrocruff fan
Reaction score
Pronouns
Male
Nice to meet you, I also am a KC Chiefs fan!

Torchic W. Pip

Bravo Echo Tango Alpha
Reaction score
Pronouns
they/she/he
Hello, and welcome!
We have a writing sub forum here where people post and discuss fanfictions. Feel free to stop by!

takoyaki

↑avatar by Blanc♡
Reaction score
Pronouns
she/her
Welcome! Youkoso to here!! I'm actually not a huge sports fan, but if there's something on I sometimes watch it. I do love the Seattle Kraken though, hockey is awesome.

Anyways, what's your favorite part of Pokémon?

ConfectionerMari

「Life is just another mystery!」
Reaction score
Pronouns
They/Them
I'm a diehard sports fan from a Kansas
A FELLOW MIDWESTERNER?!?!?! I'm not from Kansas but I know some people who are, welcome to the forums!
Favorite Pokemon is Venomoth! Always happy to discuss Pokemon and other topics, so I hope to meet y'all soon.
oooo venomoth is a very good choice! I am a big fan of frillish and tentacool, but moths and moth pokemon are really interesting!

KansasMoth

Moth
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/Him
A FELLOW MIDWESTERNER?!?!?! I'm not from Kansas but I know some people who are, welcome to the forums!

oooo venomoth is a very good choice! I am a big fan of frillish and tentacool, but moths and moth pokemon are really interesting!
Ah, nice to meet a fellow midwesterner!

Frillish and Tentacool are pretty cool, the latter (and its evolution) being among my favorites.

Sheep

soul resonance
Reaction score
Pronouns
she/her
Venomoth is cute, I like that whole line! Welcome!! Hope you enjoy your time on bulba <3

pokemoll

woman on the screen
Reaction score
Pronouns
She/Her
Hi Moth, welcome to the forums! I can guarantee there will be no shortage of people for you to chat about sports with here; quite a few of our members are sports fans! Venomoth is a unique choice for a favourite Pokemon, I respect that - I hope that line gets the attention it deserves in the next games! Hope you enjoy your time here, feel free to hit me or any other staff member up if you have any questions whatsoever! :bulbaWave:

KansasMoth

Moth
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi Moth, welcome to the forums! I can guarantee there will be no shortage of people for you to chat about sports with here; quite a few of our members are sports fans! Venomoth is a unique choice for a favourite Pokemon, I respect that - I hope that line gets the attention it deserves in the next games! Hope you enjoy your time here, feel free to hit me or any other staff member up if you have any questions whatsoever! :bulbaWave:
Much appreciated!

At the very least, I'm hoping Venomoth (and Beedrill) will be able to join me in Spain, it'd be a shame to leave them behind in Alola while Butterfree more than likely goes forward.

Top Bottom