• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

A wild moth appeared!

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
Howdy, howdy! Just a Pokemon fan dropping in, glad to meet y'all!

I'm a diehard sports fan from a Kansas; I follow the Kansas City Chiefs, Kansas City Royals, Los Angeles Clippers, Washington Capitals, and Sporting Kansas City primarily, but have a number of college (Kansas State, Wichita State, and PIttsburg State mostly) and minor league teams that I enjoy as well. Always happy to discuss sports with fellow fans!
Outside of sports, I greatly enjoy music, gaming, and writing; I regularly write fanfictions on Wattpad and AO3.

Favorite Pokemon is Venomoth! Always happy to discuss Pokemon and other topics, so I hope to meet y'all soon.

I'm a diehard sports fan from a Kansas
A FELLOW MIDWESTERNER?!?!?! I'm not from Kansas but I know some people who are, welcome to the forums!
Favorite Pokemon is Venomoth! Always happy to discuss Pokemon and other topics, so I hope to meet y'all soon.
oooo venomoth is a very good choice! I am a big fan of frillish and tentacool, but moths and moth pokemon are really interesting!

A FELLOW MIDWESTERNER?!?!?! I'm not from Kansas but I know some people who are, welcome to the forums!

oooo venomoth is a very good choice! I am a big fan of frillish and tentacool, but moths and moth pokemon are really interesting!
Ah, nice to meet a fellow midwesterner!

Frillish and Tentacool are pretty cool, the latter (and its evolution) being among my favorites.

Hi Moth, welcome to the forums! I can guarantee there will be no shortage of people for you to chat about sports with here; quite a few of our members are sports fans! Venomoth is a unique choice for a favourite Pokemon, I respect that - I hope that line gets the attention it deserves in the next games! Hope you enjoy your time here, feel free to hit me or any other staff member up if you have any questions whatsoever! :bulbaWave:

Hi Moth, welcome to the forums! I can guarantee there will be no shortage of people for you to chat about sports with here; quite a few of our members are sports fans! Venomoth is a unique choice for a favourite Pokemon, I respect that - I hope that line gets the attention it deserves in the next games! Hope you enjoy your time here, feel free to hit me or any other staff member up if you have any questions whatsoever! :bulbaWave:
Much appreciated!

At the very least, I'm hoping Venomoth (and Beedrill) will be able to join me in Spain, it'd be a shame to leave them behind in Alola while Butterfree more than likely goes forward.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom