• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

A Wild Newbie Appeared!

Oshawotter

Reaction score
Hey everyone! I'm Oshawotter.

I'm a huge fan of the Pokémon series and of the Legend of Zelda series, though I mostly play a variety of video games. I'm a budding fanfiction author and an avid text-based roleplayer, so you'll most likely find me in those respective sections of the forums.

I don't really know what else to put in an introduction post, but I hope to make a few friends and have some fun while I'm here. xD

Hey Oshawotter, welcome to BMGF :) Oshawott is a cute Pokemon. Do check out the fanfiction and roleplay sections, they'd love to meet a new face. Im sure you'll make a lot of friends here. Make sure to read all forum rules and the rules of each section before starting to post and if you need any help, feel free to ask a staff member anytime. I hope you'll have a great time here.

I wish you good luck in the Writer's Workshop! I set up a fanfic there too, and maybe I can support you a bit!

Welcome to the forums! I hope you have an awesome time here!!! :D

Well, hello there Oshawotter! There is the Writer's Workshop for all fics and the Roleplay section! Also, Pokemon Ultra RPG is another RPG of some sorts, and is fun!

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom