• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

a_f-chan's Art Shop [.v3] -- Currently Busy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: a_f-chan's Art Shop [.v3] -- Now Taking Requests!

Thanks for taking it up, a_f-chan. And that DOES look nice.

I'll like to request a sketch, with this girl trainer and a Flygon behind her:

Flygon and Trainer Color Scheme (if the sketch is colored):
flygonsnowcolor.png

Trainer info:

Hair: Long, and Light blue
Eyes: Blue
Personality: Serene
Color scheme: Pretty much the shiny Flygon, except the green is white instead.
Outfit:
She has a pair of orange goggles on her head. For this image, put the goggles above her eyes, so her eyes are visible. Around her neck, she wears a scarf. The scarf is blue and white striped, and at the long end of the scarf is a Flygon tail thingy at the end. She wears a pair of long, knuckle-cut gloves. The gloves is almost full arm length, and it at least is longer that the length to the elbow. The gloves are white in color. For her top, she wears a white tank, and a white vest. Her tank shows some of her cleavage. The vest is white in color, and it is outline in orange. She wears a pair of white shorts, and a small bag is to the right of waist. For her feet, she wears a pair of light blue boots. She wears white socks that are slight longer than her knee.

Reference picture
Flygon3xTAM.png

Thank you very much! Also, THE INTERNET DOES WONDERS TO CHILDREN!

Aw, thanks JB. I've been busy with exams, so I've not really received any time to work on your banner until today. But expect it to be up around tomorrow or something. I apologise for it taking so long. D:

Flygon, seeing as though I take a while with my sketch requests, I'll try to finish it as soon as possible. But take note that I won't complete it in like just a week; I'd need more time than that. So if you don't mind receiving your sketch a little late, then I'll be glad to draw up your request. School's just being a big pain at the moment, is all. ^^;

Despite the rules, I will not be permitting any further requests at the moment. As you all know, exam periods are time slots where all fun goes to die. Thankyou.

Current Requests
JBStormburstADV - Banner
Flygon3x - Sketch

Does color come included with the drawing? XD

But anyway, I think I've got my request. Its simple enough. Uhh how... do I.. explain... XD

Lets see, first of all the view is from the back of the guy.

He is wearing a cape that stretches all the way down to his shoes, but just enough for the shoes to be seen. Both arms are also visible. Now, the left arm is in his pocket. And the right arm is stretched forwards and holding a Poké Ball. The Poké Ball should be in its small form (you know, like in the shows). Also, if you shade it or something, make sure to make it fully colored. Both the arms have full sleeves by the way.

And here's the twist! The guy is Red! But all you need to to is make his head with his hat. The head is turned to right but only so you can see one side of his face. And he has an evil grin. Part of the cape's collar covers his face but not too much so that you can still see his face. Sort of like this:

The whole thing is supposed to be mainly dark themed. So may put alot of emphasis on shading if its not problem.

Thats pretty much it.

Here are details for my sketch request :3
And before anyone says anything, I have special permissions. :3

And before anyone says anything, I have special permissions. :3

Special permissions? What special permissions? :p

I'm kidding; anyways, expect your sketch in a while, Blaze.

Again, I reiterate. No further requests (special permissions or otherwise :p) are permitted until further notice. Thankyou.

Current Requests:
JBStormburstADV - banner
Flygon3x - sketch
Blazaking EX - sketch

Last edited:
JB, sorry this took longer than expected. To be honest, I feel as if this banner isn't that great... so if you think it looks crappy, or may need any amending, then I won't mind redoing it. So I hope you can at least cope with a sort of makeshift banner for the meantime.

2s161xy.png

Code:
http://i48.tinypic.com/2s161xy.png

Current Requests:
Flygon3x - sketch
Blazaking EX - sketch

Once again, this shop is closed and under status of being busy for the time being. Please come back later when I have completed my current requests in order to ask for my services. Thankyou.

What the... You're saying this banner isn't that great? Well, I disagree, and disagree strongly.
That banner is awesome, AA, I don't think JB will need anything else, and thank you for making the banner to the site.

Awww, you're welcome as always JB. Also, if you're wanting an actual header graphic for your forum skin, I might be able to spare some time for that; although I'm not making any promises.

Flygonx3, I have started on your quest, although if you wanted a digital, coloured version, I'm afraid it'd take quite a while for it to be fully completed. However, I have almost completed your sketch, although I need you to tell me if I need to fix up anything to your liking.

2h84c1x.jpg

So here's hoping you like it, for me to continue on with creating its lineart.

Awww, you're welcome as always JB. Also, if you're wanting an actual header graphic for your forum skin, I might be able to spare some time for that; although I'm not making any promises.

Flygonx3, I have started on your quest, although if you wanted a digital, coloured version, I'm afraid it'd take quite a while for it to be fully completed. However, I have almost completed your sketch, although I need you to tell me if I need to fix up anything to your liking.

2h84c1x.jpg

So here's hoping you like it, for me to continue on with creating its lineart.

Wow, you caught me by surprise here. It looks beautiful from the outline already. There's really nothing wrong I can come up with, so it's so far so good. I can't wait to see how the colored version comes out, once done.

Thank you very much.

~Flygon3x

That's great; thank you. First things first, though, I must apologise for how late this is. ;__;" Before I get to the shading stage though, I'd like to post the base colours here first so that I can easily change anything that needs to be fixed or improved on.

o0wch2.png

I'm sorry again for getting this out so late, but I hope you're pleased with what I have so far. Also, as for the shiny Flygon itself, I'll finish that with ease; so it's really the trainer that I'd need your opinion of.

Thank you again for your patience. This will be done in the next day or so.

That's great; thank you. First things first, though, I must apologise for how late this is. ;__;" Before I get to the shading stage though, I'd like to post the base colours here first so that I can easily change anything that needs to be fixed or improved on.

o0wch2.png

I'm sorry again for getting this out so late, but I hope you're pleased with what I have so far. Also, as for the shiny Flygon itself, I'll finish that with ease; so it's really the trainer that I'd need your opinion of.

Thank you again for your patience. This will be done in the next day or so.

Oh yes, it's already looking better with the base colors added! The only change I would do is to change the eye color to blue, but other than that, I'm satisfied with the colors. Can't wait to see the end result once everything is complete! Thank you very much.

~Flygon3x

Okay, I've changed the colours as you've asked. :)
final-1.png

... Personally I don't think it's my best, and I'll warn you that this is a fairly large image to be loaded and saved, but nonetheless I hope you like what I've had to offer. Thank you so much for your patience! It was good serving you. :)

Remaining Requests:
Blazaking_EX (sketch)

Further requests are not allowed until further notice. Thank you.

Text: (title of avatar) Dusty D Duster.
* Sub Text: (sub-title of avatar) The dry scorers.
Picture: Cactus ( With like, cartoon animations smiling facing you )
*Font: Berlin sans MC.
-- *Font Colour: Silver.
*Background: Cactus.
* Border: (options below)
1. Black & White
2. Greyscale
3. Fade Out
4. Specific Colour
Which ever one looks best.
This is a tricky order so don't hesitate to mail me, its because The family's setting up a FC, pretty dumb.

I feel unworthy to be in your presence. :O

I would be gracious if you would kindly draw a sketch (colored and digital please) of me as a pokemon trainer. It just doesn't seen right for me to ask something of you and not return the favor, so I'll sprite you something for your troubles.

Trainer I want sketched:
2n7hbgp.jpg

The internet does wonders to Children.

It would be nice if you both paid attention to this:
:/

However, I will take up your requests as long as you're prepared to wait at most 6 months (or probably the Christmas break) to receive your artwork.

Does that sound fair? D:
I feel unworthy to be in your presence. :O
Hahah, aww. xD You flatter me! Though, I fail to see what makes me so much more worthy of you. Nevertheless, thank you for your adulations. :3

Id like to order a Banner Please.
Text: Dermodio
-- Sub Text: Lord of water
Pictures: I looked for one, i really did! but i couldnt find any. So... if you could get an epic pic of empoleon vs infernape thatd be great. if not, well, just empoleon.
*Font: Chiller
*Font Colour: Blue
*Background Dark Blue
* Border: Fade Out
And I think im supposed to write this..? The Internet does wonders to children. it does too.

Pictures: I looked for one, i really did! but i couldnt find any. So... if you could get an epic pic of empoleon vs infernape thatd be great. if not, well, just empoleon.
*Background Dark Blue
And I think im supposed to write this..? The Internet does wonders to children. it does too.

Dude, didn't just what she posted like just before you? Can you not read? Af is not taking any requests right now.

...Abd things came down to this? I'm gonna decide to become an administrative associate at this rate. Oh, sorry I haven't replied to that e-mail yet, but a LOAD of BS is going on right now. I probably won't even reply until PokeFriends is back up. That issue is taking a lot of my concentration, Not to mention I jus came back from Florida. XD

*Background Dark Blue

Dude, seriously? It's obvious that you've read the first post, but please, next time take notice of my more recent posts as well.

I have only three or so more weeks left until the end of term, so I will take up your request. But this is my final warning. NO FURTHER REQUESTS ARE ALLOWED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. THANK YOU.

Dude, didn't just what she posted like just before you? Can you not read? Af is not taking any requests right now.
Thanks Fullmetal, for doing that. Also, why the name change? D':

...Abd things came down to this? I'm gonna decide to become an administrative associate at this rate. Oh, sorry I haven't replied to that e-mail yet, but a LOAD of BS is going on right now. I probably won't even reply until PokeFriends is back up. That issue is taking a lot of my concentration, Not to mention I jus came back from Florida. XD
It seems it has. And wow, Florida? That sounds great! But yeah, don't apologise for not replying to the email... I wouldn't blame you if you did ignore me, though. You should probably read it, assuming that you haven't already...

And I've noticed. But this probably isn't the place to be bringing that up. ^^; VM or PM me about it, yeah? It's nice to see you back, though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom