• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia ABC Mafia by RavenRaziel98 (BASTARD) - Town Wins!

Ngl there's a part of me deep down that is paranoid Dawning just became a serial killer

What the heck. Over ten pages while I was asleep

Pass the grenade to Light or Zexy who are the most likely mafia.

For a moment I thought DW was Arsonist but pretty sure she’s town. Tood is probably town.

Light is OP like the mafia was, makes him sus, but he has outing mafia going for him.

So that would leave Zexy. Or Raven is trolling us.

Also with a vig and mafia, someone please explain why a single BP would ever be enough? It wouldn’t. Multiple strongman for 1 BP is BS. There is now way we are without a protective role, and no one else has claimed any kind of protective role. There is no way I can figure out that there’s no doc as early as I started dropping hints.

My role is specifically Miller Doctor. Has been and has not changed and neither has my alignment. Go ahead and roleblock me. I don’t care. You can also track or watch me and watch me target myself. Because that’s who I’m choosing is myself. Cop got BP so he don’t need me and arsonist is dead so DW is safe.

Also @Zexy I’m not hunting you down because you weren’t doing anything scummy before. Why would I waste my little time and the threads time on tunneling on someone that’s not being scummy?

@RavenRaziel98 Is there a possibility of having to kill you to win the game?

If we have to kill Raven maybe give him the grenade.

ZinnLav was Thomas the Tank Engine, Mafia, Roleblocker + 1x Daytime Assassin (can't be used during Day 1)!
If Zexy is roleblocker then that proves Zinn was not converted. In fact there is probably no converter so the enemy is amongst us. And if all factions can win then it’s more likely the host. Or we just have to survive tonight.

@DawningWinds Can you see if the grenade will blow up someone with doc protection?

Bypasses exactly one layer of protection, so if the just have one doc on them, yes, but one doc + any further protection, no.
I mean we can make it so no one dies if you send to Jamie and Mido is not lying and protects and I do not block

Still too risky to be worth it and does not solve anything lol

... I mean my evil self can block you and let it detonate on you, but lol nope just give to Mido pls

Hope you do not sus/betray me and give it to me lol

Bypasses exactly one layer of protection, so if the just have one doc on them, yes, but one doc + any further protection, no.
Look more proof that we have more than one protection role and I’m the only other claimed protection role!
mean we can make it so no one dies if you send to Jamie and Mido is not lying and protects and I do not block
“Here’s a method of proving someone is town but let’s not do it.”

This is suspicious as heck!

@DawningWinds please ignore Zexys clear paranoia.

Logically the last threat has to be amongst the other three.

Maybe Light or Tood are indeps.

I would not exactly trust Raven especially when it comes to the cards, he might be just pulling them off whenever lol

We are actually thinking along the lines of a recruiter/converter role while it might have been a card for all we know

So yeah anyone could be town till d2 then get converted, there is no real "clear" anymore :(

Back
Top Bottom