• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia ABC Mafia by RavenRaziel98 (BASTARD) - Town Wins!

For the record even Ex's plan to watch Mido would not have worked since mafia killed Dawning :(

Also the optimal play for Dawning was probably to keep the grenade, but how could we know that :(

And we are in MILO, great -_-

For the record even Ex's plan to watch Mido would not have worked since mafia killed Dawning :(

Also the optimal play for Dawning was probably to keep the grenade, but how could we know that :(

And we are in MILO, great -_-
Had we had known Dawning would have died absolutely that is the best play. However we didn't make that play which is ok as the game is still winnable.

@Mint Elv Who did you heal last night?

I feel like it could be Tood, in the sense that Raven would know a mislynch at that point would break the game for town with 3 Evils up, and wanted to make sure gladiator forces a non-town lynch. Especially if that also made Zinn kill the bomb. He is trying to actively anti-swing the game somehow because 2 scum were solved too early.

I feel like it could be Tood, in the sense that Raven would know a mislynch at that point would break the game for town with 3 Evils up, and wanted to make sure gladiator forces a non-town lynch. Especially if that also made Zinn kill the bomb. He is trying to actively anti-swing the game somehow because 2 scum were solved too early.
It is Tood. 100%, vote him.

Bro what? I have literally claimed since D1.
Yeah just saying you could be converted or something

But I am more willing to believe it is Tood and the gladiator phase was a tricky way to unswing too many Evils

Back
Top Bottom