• Do you use Discord? Do you like catching Pokémon? Have you heard of Elaria? If you answered yes to the first two, you should give it a go! Professor Tilia is always looking for new people to help fill her Living Dex!

It just so happens she is hosting an event right now, where you could even get your own Pokémon form added into the game! Details can be found over in the Elaria discord server, right here
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • What happened to the Pokemon GO section?

Hey all! We wanted to let everyone know that the Pokemon GO section has officially been merged into the Pokemon Video Games section. You can find more information in this thread.

• Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

ABCs by Band Names Game (Vol 2)

dig

Internet Person
Reaction score
  • Staff
We had this game a while ago, maybe around 2013, and I thought it'd be cool to start it back up.

Rules
Post a band/artist in alphabetical order. So if I start with ABBA, you can post Bee Gees.
Any bands starting with 'The' count as bands beginning with their second word i.e The Beatles are a B band.
After Z comes A

So I'll start.

A is for Arcade Fire

dig

Internet Person
Reaction score
  • Staff
Cannibal Ox

I will burn my dread!
Reaction score
Death, 'cause I was listening to them while working on an essay yesterday :p

Mutha'uckas
Reaction score
Feeder

(Is it bad that I had to say the alphabet in my head to remind myself what comes after 'e')

I will burn my dread!
Reaction score
Godflesh

Feeder

(Is it bad that I had to say the alphabet in my head to remind myself what comes after 'e')
Every single day, I do this, which is either reassuring or disappointing for you. :p Actually, I just did it to remember what comes after F.

dig

Internet Person
Reaction score
  • Staff
Hall & Oates

dig

Internet Person
Reaction score
Megadeth

dig

Internet Person
Reaction score