• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

ABCs by Band Names Game (Vol 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
We had this game a while ago, maybe around 2013, and I thought it'd be cool to start it back up.

Rules
Post a band/artist in alphabetical order. So if I start with ABBA, you can post Bee Gees.
Any bands starting with 'The' count as bands beginning with their second word i.e The Beatles are a B band.
After Z comes A

So I'll start.

A is for Arcade Fire

Death, 'cause I was listening to them while working on an essay yesterday :p

Feeder

(Is it bad that I had to say the alphabet in my head to remind myself what comes after 'e')

Godflesh

Feeder

(Is it bad that I had to say the alphabet in my head to remind myself what comes after 'e')

Every single day, I do this, which is either reassuring or disappointing for you. :p Actually, I just did it to remember what comes after F.

Korpiklaani

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom