• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

About Spoilers in Sections

Reaction score
Hello, everyone!

Just so you are aware, we're going to implement a new policy regarding spoilers, which will be effective in all sections. With this new policy, all threads regarding newly released media (video games, movies, tv shows, cartoons, books, etc.) will now have a 1-month spoiler-free period, starting from the day in which said media is first released worldwide.

If you want to talk about spoilery parts, you must put them under spoiler tags, which you can do by putting the following brackets into the part you want to put under tags:
Code:
[spoiler]insert spoiler here[/spoiler]

It would also be recommended to put a spoiler warning in the title of the thread by adding a SPOILER: prefix when you create a new thread or when you edit the title of said thread, so that other users are aware of the presence of spoilers.

With this said, we wish you happy holidays!

I don't like the spoilers because when I watch it I lost the interest to the game, film or book:)

Back
Top Bottom