• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

About the E-mail...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calcium

Former Slythe
Reaction score
I made another account for the Halloween Party but I put the wrong E-Mail address in the signing-up form and I want to change it so that I can get the verification E-Mail and post. I linked the account to my main one already if that helps you answer the question... Thanks!

As your Halloween account, click on the User CP. Then under Settings & Options on the left is the link to change your email.

Thanks! I'll do that now! :)
EDIT: I changed to the right address, but haven't got the e-mail, so does this mean that I have to wait for it? If so, I'm fine with that.

Last edited:
You'll probably have to make a new account or a new email address. And for easy access link the two accounts under the User CP

I am assuming there is a Halloween type thing where people masquerade under other accounts. Please explain.

Well, umm, now i haven't got an E-Mail about it anywhere so I still can't use the account. Is there some way I can start it over?

First, check to make sure the email came correctly. Then, if a change is made, a new activation email will be sent to the address.

What do you mean by "a change is made"? Is there a way to change the account's E-Mail address?

The problem is that the first address I put in is one that doesn't work, and I need to change it to one that does.

In the user control panel, there is an option to "Edit Email, Password, & Username." You can put in a new address through that.

In the user control panel, there is an option to "Edit Email, Password, & Username." You can put in a new address through that.
It works! Thank you and thank you, everyone!

Well, that's the end of my problem, so
MEETING ADJOURNED! :mallet:

Please close this thread now. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom