• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

About "The Keystone Pops"

It annoys me when people automatically assume that episodes are banned when they don't air.

Do these fanatics even exist anymore?

It'll air eventually, even if we have to wait until CN finishes the rest of battle deminsions first. (Even though it'll show up before then).

If there's one thing the fandom has taught me, is that it's not the end off the world if you miss something, like an event Pokémon or an episode. (I still haven't seen Sitting Psyduck yet I don't lose sleep over it at all).

I think people are theorising a ban this time because there IS an excuse that could make "sense" [in relative terms, of course] unlike the Shiny Donphan episode, for which there could have been no even remotely logical reason.

Does CN ever air reruns at different times? Perhaps they *might* air it then.

I think people are theorising a ban this time because there IS an excuse that could make "sense" [in relative terms, of course] unlike the Shiny Donphan episode, for which there could have been no even remotely logical reason.

Which is................

Yeah, I checked tv.com, which has been really reliable for me ever since the first episode of Diamond and Pearl on issues relating to release dates and titles. It says that the bibarrel episode is going to air on may 10th. Meaning that they just strictly breezed through the spiritomb episode without even airing it. Oh well, there is a japanese version on youtube, no there are no translations..

Pokemon.com has not updated thier mailbag. This is meaning that they are waiting to see what is to happen with the episode. I say we will have a pretty good idea about when the episode airs when the mailbag is updated.

They wouldn't have bothered announcing a title for it either if it was banned. 4Kids never had titles for the Porygon, Dratini or Ice Cave episodes.

Pokemon.com had the Dratini and Aopulco episodes listed in their episode guide way back in the day, though. Don't think they had the Porygon episode, and the Ice Cave was FAR into the future at the time.

I think they just got lazy.

Ehh. I don't care, as CN still enjoys screwing me out of watching the eps at all by airing them too early. >.> I missed the scene that spawned the dodgy pic of Pikachu and Buneary that I currently use as my cellphone wallpaper because of it. :(

I just hope they air it soon! I'm really looking forward to this episode! Also, I wanna know whether or not they'll have a reference to Sir Aaron, or at least, the fact that Ash helped save the Tree of Beginning. I mean, they're bound to make some kind of reference to the 8th movie, at least.

Anyway, maybe they'll air this episode on Saturday, instead of "Bibarel Gnaws Best". ^^

Also, it would be really cool if they cancel Blue Dragon on Saturday, and decide to air two new episodes of D/P Battle Dimension. I highly doubt they would do that, however.

Last edited:
Blackjack Palazzo said:
People were talking about a "last minute edit", but I'm not sure what their source was nor what the edit would be. Can anyone confirm a word on that?

Where have you heard those rumors from?

Well obviously the "bank holiday May 5th" thing wasn't true.

And at this point, it's only a possibility. Especially since the schedule showed "Dawn of a New Era!" a full week before the May 3rd airdate.

Especially since the schedule showed "Dawn of a New Era!" a full week before the May 3rd airdate.
What schedule? The only schedule I am looking for is that on CN's offiicial website and there they have listed Battle Dimemension, even though they don't list specific ep title. Any other schedule IS NOT RELEVANT here. If CN bother to update their official website's schedule, we didn't expect the episode in the first place. Why the hell are here people like you who expect us to believe unofficial sources? :uhoh:

Because the unofficial sources have proven to be more accurate than the official CN website time and time again.

I thought it was common knowledge that the CN website's schedule page is pretty unreliable.

'The Keystone Pops' has been rescheduled to May 10th according to Zap2it.

'The Keystone Pops' has been rescheduled to May 10th according to Zap2it.

Does that mean that the Bibarel ep has been moved to the 17th? Or will it be a double airing @ 10th?

Please note: The thread is from 16 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom