• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Absent...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Casual Cnidarian

Reaction score
Has anyone else noticed that two of the characters pokemon hasn't shown up in a while...Buizel and Monferno? Hmmmmmmm, what happened?

Buizel just had his own episode in DP159. And Monferno is going to evolve in DP163. But I guess you watch the dub...

wait where can i watch the japenese episodes is there a place online where its released or is it exclusivly on japenese televison?

wait where can i watch the japenese episodes is there a place online where its released or is it exclusivly on japenese televison?

hey, it's the internet. Google it.

but you know, that's illegal.

(Even though I download the English episodes every week, due to the dutch dub being horrendous)

hey, it's the internet. Google it.

but you know, that's illegal.

(Even though I download the English episodes every week, due to the dutch dub being horrendous)

well i dont want to download it just watch it on the computer i dont think thats illegal

well i dont want to download it just watch it on the computer i dont think thats illegal

Except for the video Cartoon Network has put up of old seasons, any full episode video on the web that is not sponsored by Nintendo or whoever is in charge of the anime is illegal.

nope, that's still illegal, with the only difference that streaming media can't get you in trouble if you watch it. btw, if you want to watch important events throughout the anime, search the user Gettodaze2 on youtube. He has everything from the very start until the most recent important event (DP157). It's mainly captures, releases and evolutions though. All Japanese.

nope, that's still illegal, with the only difference that streaming media can't get you in trouble if you watch it. btw, if you want to watch important events throughout the anime, search the user Gettodaze2 on youtube. He has everything from the very start until the most recent important event (DP157). It's mainly captures, releases and evolutions though. All Japanese.

Except for the video Cartoon Network has put up of old seasons, any full episode video on the web that is not sponsored by Nintendo or whoever is in charge of the anime is illegal.

oh ok thats for that guys so now i won't get arrested :-D

(The More You Know)

Honestly, more importantly what the hell happened to Wobbuffet. Other than a few motto's it is MIA...

Honestly, more importantly what the hell happened to Wobbuffet. Other than a few motto's it is MIA...

I guess it's because he's too powerful. If TR kept using him, they would beat the twerps nearly every single time...I mean just look at his debut episode...completely tore Pikachu a new one.

Watching it isn't illegal, but distributing it is; so the person who's letting you watch it is acting against the law, and by watching it you're supporting them.

I remember we did have a user at this time who complained that Monferno didn't make an appearance after every episode.

Has anyone else noticed that two of the characters pokemon hasn't shown up in a while...Buizel and Monferno? Hmmmmmmm, what happened?

Answer: absolutely nothing.

Most of the replies in this thread: Sheer pointless off-topic spam.

Thread: closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom