• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

AC/DC!

Do u like them?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

FullMetal

A heart made fullmetal.
Reaction score
so i want to know how many, if any, people like, or even heard of, AC/DC. and if u do like them wat do like about them!

I like their music. It's a lot better than most of the stuff out there today.

Not my favorite band, but I do like them. A great Australian hard rock band!

I listen to them rarely, but I like "Back in Black" from them.

Thanks.

I have one song by them in my mp3 collection. "It's a Long Way to the Top (If You Wanna Rock 'n' Roll)".

My family have agreed that, after watching Iron Man, every action movie should start with an AC/DC song.

I don't listen to them that often, though.

Not my favorite band in the world, but I don't dislike them, so, sure, I'll vote yes.

But ha, who in the world hasn't heard of friggin' AC/DC? XD

There should really be a middle option.

Although I like some of their songs, I find that most of their catalogue is far too formulaic. They never seem to take very big risks or deviate from their genre. An AC/DC song is always recognizable as an AC/DC song because they never really change that much. Sure, their songs have great guitar solos often times and are quite catchy, but they lack in innovation.

I find them really boring

Hmm, might you be a major player in the cowboy scene? Do you go to the reservation, drink and get mean?

To be on the topic, I guess I could see how one could see them as boring, although I find that a band whose name might be a reference to the old slang for bisexuality and a band who had some members dress as schoolboys on stage to be a bit crazy, especially for the early-mid 70's. Mind you, they might be a bit boring now, but they were quite unique for their time.

Hmm, might you be a major player in the cowboy scene? Do you go to the reservation, drink and get mean?

Indeed I am.

To be on the topic, I guess I could see how one could see them as boring, although I find that a band whose name might be a reference to the old slang for bisexuality and a band who had some members dress as schoolboys on stage to be a bit crazy, especially for the early-mid 70's. Mind you, they might be a bit boring now, but they were quite unique for their time.

I know of their antics and whatnot. I've just never found their music particularly imaginative.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom