• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Academy based RP?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Librarium

Negatively Awesome
Reaction score
Hello guys. Junpei is here with another RP idea.
I want to make an academy based RP, but I want something... Different.
I want an Academy based RP that will let students to explore the surrounding area, make friends, and many other things than just studying.

This is the RP I'm planning to put on the sign up thread
Introduction
Snowpoint Academy is school/castle in the south of Snowpoint City. The academy is founded by Sir Luke Hail Frostmourne, whose grave is located to the northeast corner of the academy. Snowpoint academy is a huge, quite elegant-looking gothic styled castle, with many towers. The castle has extensive grounds with sloping lawns, flowerbeds and vegetable patches, a loch called Prontera Lake that students usually use to catch aquatic pokemon, a large, dense forest that is covered in snows. The forest is off limits to students, because the forest is teeming with strong and violence pokemons.

Each student is allowed to bring 2 Pokemon, and is allowed to catch more later. Along with the acceptance letter, first year students are sent a list of required equipment which includes pokeballs, subject books, a standard Poketch and Pokenav. The Snowpoint uniform consists of plain work robes in light blue, a plain white running shoes, a pair of white gloves, and a blue winter cloak with silver fastenings.

Each student will be sorted to a house that reflects the student personality(Mesprit Red, Azelf Blue, and Uxie Yellow.)
The Sorting is a very important ceremony because, while you are here, your House will be something like your family within Snowpoint. You will have classes with the rest of your House, sleep in your House dormitory, and spend free time in your House common room.

Houses

Mesprit Red
values courage, bravery, loyalty, nerve and chivalry. Its mascot is Mesprit, and its colours are red and gold. The Mesprit dormitories are located in the east of 5th floor, and
The Mesprit common room is located in one of the castle's highest towers, the entrance to which is located on the seventh floor in the east wing of the castle and is guarded by an Infernape.

Uxie Yellow
values intelligence, creativity, learning, and wit. The house mascot is Uxie and the house colors are yellow and bronze. The dormitories are located in the Tower on the west side of the school. The common room, is round and filled with yellow hangings and fat armchairs, has a domed ceiling painted with stars and features a replica statue of Uxie. The common room is guarded by a Torterra

Azelf Blue
Values hardwork, willpower, loyalty, and ambitions. The house mascot of Azelf Blue is Azelf, and the house colors are blue and white.
The Azelf dormitories and common room are reached through a bare stone wall in the basement. The Azelf common room is a long, low, dungeon-style room, located under the Prontera Lake, furnished with blue lamps and carved armchairs. The room is described as having a bluish glow. The common room is guarded by a Empoleon.

Subjects

Pokemon Battling
Pokemon Battling is essentially the art of pokemon battling. Students are allowed to let their pokemon outside their pokeballs during this class. This class is a theory based subject. In this class, students will be taught how to do a battle properly and ends battle decisively, without wasting much energy and students will also be taught on how to use splendid tactics during battles.

Dueling
Just like the name, this class is the class that teaches student to battle. This class is similar to Pokemon Battling class, the only difference is, that this class is practical based subject, not theory. Students are allowed to battle each other in this class, however, students are asked not to use excessive powers to attack other student's pokemon.

Herbology
Is the studies of berries, and how to take care of, ultilise, and where to find them. This class is a theory based subject.

Sports
This class is the most popular class among boys in Snowpoint Academy. Sports take place in the 4th floor(this floor is only for sports class.) of the academy, where there is Basketball court, fencing class, tennis court, martial arts class and Archery Range.

Pokemon Care
is the class which instructs students on how to care for Pokemon. Classes are held outside the castle, but if the weather isn't good, the class will be held inside the castle.

Foods
The cooks at Snowpoint Academy amongst other duties provide all food to students and staff. They cook a wide variety of dishes especially at the feasts. The various dishes are prepared in the kitchens directly below the Great Hall; within the kitchen as three long tables directly aligned with the house tables in the great hall above. At meal times the food is transported up. The majority of the food prepared are traditional Sinnoh dishes, such as roasted Farfetch'd and roasted Magikarp, and Feebas soup.

Catching Pokemon
Students are allowed to catch pokemon in these following area:

--. Prontera Lake (contains Aquatic, grass, and ice pokemon)

--. 8th floor of the Castle. (The 8th floor of the castle is empty, and is full of unused stuffs, and other junks. This place is full of Ghost pokemon. There is also a rumor going on that says if a student touches the forehead of the statue of Dialga in the 8th floor, a ghost will show up. Be extremely cautious when catching pokemon in here.)

--. The Snowpoint Safari Zone (The Safari Zone is made for students and teachers to catch pokemon, as many as they want. This is located in an island in the middle of Prontera Lake. There's a boat that students could use to get to this island. This place contains water, ice, normal, flying, bug, grass, electric, fighting, physic, ground, rock, and dark pokemon.)

--. The Underwater Ferris Wheel (This place is basically an underwater cave located deep under Prontera Lake. Only skilled students and teachers could go here, since, this place is hard to be reached. It is named 'Underwater Ferris Wheel' because of the entrance shaped like a ferris wheel. Only water and dragon pokemon live here.)

--. The Bad Cave (a cavern in the west of the castle. It just a 10 minute walk from the castle, but, its hidden under thick, tall grasses. Fire, steel, rock, and poison pokemon lives here.)

Name:
Sexuality:
Pokemon1(stage 1 or basic):
Pokemon2(basic or baby):
Physical Appearance and Clothing(Students have to wear school uniform inside the school, but is allowed to wear everyday clothes when all class is over.):
Personality:
Brief History(1 or 2 paragraph is enough):
Best Subject(what is subject your character good at?):
Weak Subject(what subject is your character weak at?):
Other:
Theme song(optional):

Name:
Sexuality:
Party Pokemon:
Physical appearance and clothing:
Personality:
Brief History:
Subject(what subject is your character teaching?):
Other:
Theme song(optional):

Rules
All BMGf rules apply

No godmodding please (Godmodding= overpowering your character or controlling other people character)

Since school has started, I really don't want this RP to progress quickly, so this means, don't tennis and don't post more than 3 pages a day.

Respect all roleplayers

Having fun is a must in here :D

Questions? Post here or shoot me a VM.

Be active. Try to post at least once a day. Inactivity could kill RPs damn fast.

Cursing and swearing, violence, romance is allowed. Just don't go beyond PG 13

If you're going to be inactive for a while... Tell me.

Put 'Chocolate Pudding' somewhere in your sign up to indicate that you've read all the rules.

Break any of these rules 3 times, and you're out of the RP :D

I'm fine with one liners, but it gets boring when you post one line too often.

All capture must be approved by me. Shoot me a PM if you want to capture a pokemon. Just make a good battle, and you're good to go.

Anyone interested or maybe got an idea to improve this?

Thanks.

I'm interested. I'd like to Co-GM this.

EDIT: chocolate pudding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom