• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Account Sharing

Badal

What the deuce?
Reaction score
Is it possible to unlink an account after haloween? Since it is really annoying with that small button that you have and it makes it tougher to access your page (you can't click your name in the top right to go to your profile) I'm lazy. I find it annoying, as long as I don't use the haloween account until next year, can I unlink it? Next year, I'll re-link it. If I'm still around

just right click and open in a new tab. But you can unlink. Go to the user CP and hit the big UNLINK!

I know how to unlink, but I want to know whether its okay for me to do so

I think its okay. Just don't go using your secondary account for ban evasion or anything like that.

Put something in the user profile for the secondary account before you do that makes it clear it's your Halloween account. A link to your main user profile or something. Just saves us a bit of trouble later if someone stumbles on it and jumps to the conclusions that you're sockpuppeting.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom