• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies Mafia - Day 6 - BAD END - ENDGAME MAFIA WIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
It wouldn't exactly be a rating like 4/5 for example because I find it difficult to post my thoughts about each player's play without trying to sound like I'm degrading the player with the rating if it's not a good one. Without one I feel more comfortable saying what I thought players did good and bad, plus I think they would be more interested in reading what I actually say. So yeah it will be a paragraph or two of my personal thoughts on what could have been done better with suggestions and what was fine. I also had a feeling you'd change it after a few people would ask for one ;).

Congrats mafia!
I did enjoy what I played :-D

I wouldn't call any role op but mafia was a smidge too powerful.

I agree, Apollos was sad :'(

I think you guys did great! Not anything I can think to improve.

No, I personally feel I made a bad choice, there's not much to grade.

I'd rate this a 9/10 :-D

@Flaze; that's why you don't listen to midorikawa. General war room advice. ;P

Damnit I should just have gone for marius the moment she claimed commuter, I've literally not seen a single legit commuter claim in my life. I suspected her as godfather immediatly but didn't want to risk it either way. And can't believe I didn't push harder for the zexy lynch in hindsight, I just didn't want a no lynch ugh. All in all the most deceptive thing in this game was the town lynch proof, mafia are supposed to be the lynchproof ones! x)

1. Did you enjoy the game?
Yes
2. Did you think the roles were balanced?
I agree that the mafia was a bit OP.
3. Whose FT did you enjoy reading the most?
Mine.
4. Where do you think we can improve?
I honestly can only think of making the mafia less OP. Good job.

5. Do you want a rating of your play in the game?
I doubt you have a rating for me.

6. What rating would you give this game overall?
9/10

Oh, yes. Very much so.

Absolutely. We just made some bad calls. :p

Uh... I dunno? I liked the FT, but that's all I've got off the top of my head. If I had played the games I prolly would've liked it even more.

Hm... I know it's usually out of your control (trust me, I've been there), but on-time phase updates would be amazing. But I can't ask you to be clockwork, so you guys are doing amazing.

Uh... Yes please!

Solid 8/10. Very well-done game.

Hm... I know it's usually out of your control (trust me, I've been there), but on-time phase updates would be amazing. But I can't ask you to be clockwork, so you guys are doing amazing.

Most phase updates have been made in time(as in literally 10PM, not phase over then phase update post) except for a few which couldn't be done because of last minute changes or the phase going either way. I actually wrote up an entire post before the last update which was finished, but because of Flaze's last minute kill change it had to take me some time to adjust everything as well to see that it was all good. The only phase extension was made Night 5 because it was the final update and we were both busy.

Most phase updates have been made in time(as in literally 10PM, not phase over then phase update post) except for a few which couldn't be done because of last minute changes or the phase going either way. I actually wrote up an entire post before the last update which was finished, but because of Flaze's last minute kill change it had to take me some time to adjust everything as well to see that it was all good. The only phase extension was made Night 5 because it was the final update and we were both busy.

Like I said, there wasn't very much that could've been changed. Hosting is always slightly... Fluid. But you guys handled it really well!

Congratulations mafia, you guys did a nice job blending into the town!

Definitely, I had fun in-thread and with my ability!

For the most part, I think so.

I enjoyed all of it, it makes me want to go back and actually finish Dual Destinies. someday it'll happen

Can't really think of anything, everything was pretty good!

Sure!

9/10, it was very well-hosted and thanks for letting me play!

Mafia wins :0

You had 1 job guys!!!!

Oh well, I feel as though I wasn't able to participate for long enough to answer some of the feedback questions but for the short while I was around, I enjoyed the game very much and I trust it was run very well throughout, given the hosts. Thanks for letting me play!

Yeah, although I regret not being all that active towards the beginning.

As others have said, I do think the mafia was a tad overpowered.

Hmm... I'm not sure, but I liked reading all of it.

Not sure

Yeah.

8/10. Good game, thanks for letting me play!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom