• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies Mafia - Day 6 - BAD END - ENDGAME MAFIA WIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies Mafia - Day 5 - Robbed Sun

vote: zexy

I'm very sure he's mafia. He claimed tracker so I asked him to track FinalArcadia. Then FinalArcadia gets killed even though she almost singlehandedly lynched an innocent the day before and Zexy claims he didn't get a result because she died. I do know for a fact FinalArcadia's role went through however, so it wouldn't really make sense if he wouldn't be able to track her because of that. Ergo I conclude his claim is a lie.

Wait, what? I did NOT claim Tracker, but Follower. I am sorry I was unlucky enough to get my Follower target killed right when I would be able to confirm my role. What if FA was killed because the mafia is going for the doctor, as Marius just proposed? Well, I don't know if it went through, but I got no PM, trust me on this.

If a cop would check FA, he would get no result. What if the same applies to trackers, watchers and followers?

vote: zexy

I'm very sure he's mafia. He claimed tracker so I asked him to track FinalArcadia. Then FinalArcadia gets killed even though she almost singlehandedly lynched an innocent the day before and Zexy claims he didn't get a result because she died. I do know for a fact FinalArcadia's role went through however, so it wouldn't really make sense if he wouldn't be able to track her because of that. Ergo I conclude his claim is a lie.

Wait, what? I did NOT claim Tracker, but Follower. I am sorry I was unlucky enough to get my Follower target killed right when I would be able to confirm my role. What if FA was killed because the mafia is going for the doctor, as Marius just proposed? Well, I don't know if it went through, but I got no PM, trust me on this.

If a cop would check FA, he would get no result. What if the same applies to trackers, watchers and followers?

It's pretty much the same thing, a follower would've heard what item she'd have given whereas a tracker would hear who she gave it to I think? Her death is still awfully convenient for you.

It's pretty much the same thing, a follower would've heard what item she'd have given whereas a tracker would hear who she gave it to I think? Her death is still awfully convenient for you.

What I know is that I got no PM out of this... the item might have gone through, but she is dead and that may have its implications with the following.
It is indeed convenient, but I would say a little too risky for mafia!me to pull off, right?

Would you at least care to read that wallpost of mine before jumping on a vote, please? Assuming 4 mafiosi, we are at MILO in this game and a mislynch on me means the town's loss. Be careful.

Mid-day vote tally:

Zexy I (Mijzelffan)

Well, half of the phase has passed. Since this looks like MILO, I am waiting on Midorikawa's reply. It's either vote on her or No Lynch for me...
Please, everyone else, don't you have something to add on this?

Anyways, I am mostly posting this so that Midorikawa can get to post her thoughts later, and not have double post issues.

I actually think it wouldn't be best to vote Zexy just because of the nightkill. As I already said, I think the mafia is hunting for the doctor, and a mislynch at this point would benefit them greatly.

Vote: No Lynch until more people speak up. I also find it somewhat off how quiet everyone has been this phase.

2. @Midorikawa;
3. @harryheart;
4. @Marius;
9. @Zexy;
11. @Joltik;
13. @Mijzelffan;
15. @Flaze;
16. @Squall Leonhart;

There are less than 12 hours left until the phase is over and I'm disappointed to say that this phase has been barely active. I'd honestly truly appreciate some activity, especially from certain players who have hardly contributed throughout the entire game. Also if there are any questions regarding hosting and how things are handled feel free to ask me.

@Midorikawa; is refusing to participate in this game, refusing to claim to me and saying she'll read the thread as soon as she can, which she of course still hasn't done. What's the point in subbing out one inactive player for another inactive player.

Also unvote: zexy
vote: harryheart

His claim of bulletproof has been counterclaimed a while ago and I trust him the least out of the two.

Last edited:

Allright.

VOTE: harryheart

He was one of my main suspects anyway, alongside Zuno/Mido.

Well thanks for the mention Mijz.

Okay let me explain why I haven't had time and not claiming to someone I know nothing of in this game. I've been checking BMG from my phone because Friday night my house had a bad leak due to the rain so I've only been able to get on every few hours from my phone since I was so busy catching water from the leaks and after that cleaning up after my ceiling came in. Depending on what is happening tonight I may be able to get on after work and if not that then Monday. If I can't get on Monday then the issue is bad and then I will know I cannot play this game. And then I will unfortunately need subbing out. My apologies to the hosts for my current inconvience and even more if I have to be subbed out Monday.

Unvote: No Lynch
Vote: harryheart

If he flips town, we lynch the other one. Win-win really, although I hope he's mafia at this point because our numbers are shrinking.

again, posts I've seen from you appear to not have added anything to the game so far. They just seem to be 'I'm here and agree' sort of posts but with more words put them. Any comments so far?

Sure, maybe nothing I've said is absolutely noteworthy, but I haven't even agreed with anyone really, so I'm not sure where you're getting that. I even gave a whole post stating my reads. At any rate, as far as comments go, I find it strange that Lysandre said he was against GastlyGibus' lynch, but did nothing to stop it. He could have voted no lynch at the very least to put a stop to it.

I'm also not sure why Flaze hasn't gained suspicion (unless I'm missing something), since he hasn’t really said anything with much substance. He's had no reads even though there'd been 15 pages at the time and overall seems to be trying hard to blend in, not taking any chances. And then there's you, harryheart, who I also think is suspicious for pretty much the same reasons.

Although I'm not sure about Zexy, I think harryheart is a better lynch target right now, so

Vote: harryheart

At any rate, as far as comments go, I find it strange that Lysandre said he was against GastlyGibus' lynch, but did nothing to stop it. He could have voted no lynch at the very least to put a stop to it.

Well, he probably thought that a No Lynch would not really do much, or was not really paying lots of attention in the game, since this hapenned just before his sub-out.

I'm also not sure why Flaze hasn't gained suspicion (unless I'm missing something), since he hasn’t really said anything with much substance. He's had no reads even though there'd been 15 pages at the time and overall seems to be trying hard to blend in, not taking any chances.

That is true. Considering how there should be like 3 more mafiosi around, I can see him be the "inactive one" of the group.

Honestly I've just had a lot to deal with this last few days, you know, work and studying and stuff so whenever I read this I just skim and I don't have the chance to actually write a big post or anything of the sort.

But anyways, I did have something planned to post as to why I agreed on voting for harryheart this round but something came up this morning and I've forgotten most of it. But the general jist of it is that harry's vote on yato a few phases ago also took me by surprise for the same reasons it took Gibs by surprise. It's true that he has been pretty active in the game and has been trying to grab at who he thinks might be mafia but at times I feel like maybe he jumps into voting a bit too quickly such as the case with gibs.

2. @ZunoRai.;
3. @harryheart;
4. @Marius;
9. @Zexy;
11. @Joltik;
13. @Mijzelffan;
15. @Flaze;
16. @Squall Leonhart;

Night 5 - Justice Lost

Dear harryheart,

You are:

Apollo Justice
113px-Apollo2.png
"I'm fine!"

You are one of the three lawyers of the Wright Agency who joined it last year. You used to work with Kristoph Gavin, but as he was arrested for murdering somebody you had to find a new place to work in and thus Phoenix hired you. You have also never lost a case, and would protect your clients with all your energy. Your bracelet also has a special ability in which you can feel how uncomfortable somebody is feeling, which you use in court to see whether or not somebody is hiding something.

With your resistance to having survived an assault and a falling ceiling, you are 1x Bulletproof. You are thus able to survive one Night Phase if you are targeted of being killed in the night.

You are allied with Justice. To win you must defeat the Unjust.

harryheart was arrested. He was allied with justice.

It is now Night 5. Phase will end in 24 hours at 19/05/2014 GMT+1

Re: Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies Mafia - Night 5 - Justice Lost

Uh-oh... who made the other claim, @Mijzelffan; ?

Joltik. Damn she gave me that claim in 10 minutes, either the mafia is really active or they had that claim laid out for her.

Thanks for letting me play! Good luck town...

Wait are you saying that Joltik claimed Bulletproof to you Mitz?

Also on that note. After rereading the pages a bit I have a more concrete hold of things, it's nothing definitive but enough to at least have my suspicions on others at the very least.

So far I have someone that I would like to get some answers on because this has been killing me.
@Marius; last day phase both Gibs and Lysandre pointed out about how while you are active you also haven't been very helpful. Now, I know this sounds stupid coming from someone that was practically inactive till a few hours ago, but I do agree that after rereading you haven't exactly been of very much help. You lynched mijz to try and get him to come out under the claim that you would unvote him afterwards which you did do. However I think going after the cop would be stupid for the mafia to do for two reasons.

1. If mafia had gone after mijz after coming out that would clearly put the suspicion on the one that made him come out meaning Marius in this case.

2. It would be much easier to go after people that mijz might've talked to about the game, such as what happened with Crackfox, thus protecting other mafia members.

Another thing that threw me off about Marius was how she called out Zunorai, now at first I found this to be just her trying to get an opinion out of him which is completely normal. This changed after Zunorai replied saying he had no reads.

Thats and expired "excuse" @Marius;

But ive already said i have no suspicions yet.

I see others arent active, but no one points them out. Im sorry if i seem suspicious lol, but sometimes i just cant see a way to respond to some messages. Il try to be more active :)

You have no suspicions, despite everything that's happened? No one stands out to you at all? You can't react to anything going on in-thread?

Here it seems like she's very eager to get him to give a read. Normally from what I noticed people either disregard those that say they have no read or suspect them, but Marius kept insisting that he should rethink things and see if he had someone, almost as if she was trying to get him out of suspicion from other people. After that Zuno did reply and mentioned his suspicion on gibs, giving practically no reason for his suspicion, just saying the same things everyone else was basing themselves off of.

And last but not least was what happened in this face.

Marius first voted for a no lynch, but then she switched to harryhart, this is weird cause at first she said that she would keep her no lynch until more people talked, then she just randomly jumped into the bandwagon for harryhart, citing that if he ended up being town they could just get someone else in the next phase. Except that no, we're now at a critical point where losing one more town member could end up making us lose the game overall. And it ended up being a mislynch no less.

Anyways @Squall Leonhart; this isn't so much me suspecting you as much as just wanting to clarify. I know I suspected harryhart too but why did you suspect and also vote him? Is it just cause of what he said about you?

Well, I can explain Zunorai at least. That was, what, during that third day? I was kinda bewildered that he would have nothing useful to say, and just demonstrate the very behavior I was accusing him of by popping in, saying nothing helpful, and then disappearing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom