• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies Mafia - Day 6 - BAD END - ENDGAME MAFIA WIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies Mafia Sign-Ups! 03/05/2014

I'll play. Phoenix used to be an art student.

In please

I know Phoenix yells objection a lot, Edgeworth is sexy, Edgeworth and Kay are in love, the Yatagarasu is awesome, the judge is an idiot, everyone is lawyers, criminals, witnesses or an idiot judge....well almost everyone. Oh and Gumshoe.

Sign me up please :)

I'm sorry but as you did not say you didn't know anything about the franchise or say something about it I can not accept your registration. Unfortunately all spots have been filled up now, so you can only substitute if you'd like!

Role PMs will be sent out soon!

1. @GastlyGibus;
2. @ZunoRai.;
3. @harryheart;
4. @Marius;
5. @Farfetchd the Vigilante;
6. @CrackFox;
7. @Zima;
8. @FinalArcadia;
9. @Lysandre;
10. @GliscorMan;
11. @Joltik;
12. @Momoka;
13. @Mijzelffan;
14. @Shiny Ditto;
15. @Flaze;
16. @Squall Leonhart;
17. @Midorikawa;

When you receive it, you can confirm you have received it in-thread.

Confirming.

Got my role!

Confirming!

All Role PMs should have been sent!

We're thinking of maybe starting the game in 3 hours and 50 minutes if enough players confirm their roles.

Here to confirm!

Im confirming :D

Got my role!

Role get!

Damn, I am late. Like, really really late.
May I sub, please?

There are only 4/5 players left to confirm, so I think that's enough to not have to wait 24 more hours to start the game. Sorry for any inconvenience.

1. @GastlyGibus;
2. @ZunoRai.;
3. @harryheart;
4. @Marius;
5. @Farfetchd the Vigilante;
6. @CrackFox;
7. @Zima;
8. @FinalArcadia;
9. @Lysandre;
10. @GliscorMan;
11. @Joltik;
12. @Momoka;
13. @Mijzelffan;
14. @Shiny Ditto;
15. @Flaze;
16. @Squall Leonhart;
17. @Midorikawa;

Day 1 - Court Is Now In Session

~Music~

The witnesses gathered in court after being brought up by the Wright Agency to testify. The true culprits had to be found for everyone's sake, and especially for the poor detective Bobby Fulbright. As it was just the first day, not many developments were expected to be made, but anything could happen at that time, any form of evidence looked at could reveal something potentially incriminating, and any testimony could potentially blow all the cases wide open. The truth had to be found no matter what, or else more lives could be lost, being ended by the murderers. The murderers wished the opposite, and to achieve their goal they had to eliminate all threats.

It is now Day 1. The phase will end in 48 hours, at 10PM GMT+1 06/05/2014.

Re: Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies Mafia - Day 1 - Court Is Now In Session - 04/05/2014

Confirming! And uh. Also opening up with Vote: Joltik BECAUSE I MISSED YOU

Re: Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies Mafia - Day 1 - Court Is Now In Session - 04/05/2014

Vote: Lysandre

I can no longer trust you. For anything. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom