• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies Mafia - Day 6 - BAD END - ENDGAME MAFIA WIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies Mafia - Day 1 - Court Is Now In Session - 04/05/2014

vote: crackfox

hi :3

Re: Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies Mafia - Day 1 - Court Is Now In Session - 04/05/2014

Vote: No Lynch

If a reason is needed, o dont want to hit a PR for Town straight away.

Vote: Midorikawa

I love you, Ari. :3

Vote: Lysandre

I can no longer trust you. For anything. :p

Didn't he like already die in Y or something?

Vote: Zima

Traitorus swine.

But I think we need to keep an eye on activity and the alliances formed this game. That's usually the deciding factor, what alliances are made.

Vote: GliscorMan I MISSED YOU TOO.

Vote: Mijzelffan

Because he abandoned us for months, shows up, votes me and says 'hi' ;_;

Vote: Midorikawa

I love you, Ari. :3

Love you too

VOTE: Telco for making me sneeze so much
VOTE: Lingerie for always being messy
VOTE: Stairs for breaking the glass on my watch

And

VOTE: Mijzelffan for enjoying me being sick, and because I missed you. Hi Mijz<3

Vote: Mijzelffan

Because he abandoned us for months, shows up, votes me and says 'hi' ;_;

Wow no greeting for you next time I return from abandoning you all.

Unvote: Midorikawa

Vote: Farfetchd the Vigilante

This is not OMGUS. They sent me a PM, I responded, and I still haven't gotten a reply. I'm assuming he's discussing an issue (regarding my role) with his mafia buddies.

@Zima; When you say "regarding my role" does that mean you claimed to him or am I reading that wrong? unless this is a joke vote and i'm reading it wrong omg

Yeah, I claimed to him.

Confirmi-- oh... it looks like we already started.

And so it begins…

*puts on detective cap and pulls out smoking pipe*

Hmm… hm… yes… I’ve got it.

If you take the name “Farfetchd the Vigilante,” and rearrange the letters, you get “A Craved Nightlife Theft.” This indicates that Farfetchd craves a nightlife theft… wait a minute… nightlife…

Just like the night phase!

A theft? Theft of what? A theft of life, of course! Farfetchd clearly spells out, in his own username, that he cannot wait to start taking lives during the nightphase. It’s an admission of guilt if I ever saw one. The answer is so obvious, it’s staring you right in the face!

Ladies and Gentlemen, hold your applause. I know my near perfect logic is difficult to combat - some might even say impossible - but I only intend to use my limitless knowledge for good.

#getonmylevel #ultimatescumhunter #yourmovefarfetchd

Apoligies. Problem with the message. Re-Sent to Zima.

@GastlyGibus; that is incorrect, my good sir. What exactly are you smoking in that pipe?

Okay, Farfetchd claims independent. My vote stays. XDD

Unvote: Lysandre

I realize it's a bad idea to base stuff off of previous games, but I can remember at least two instances where mafia fakeclaimed indep because it was impossible to disprove, except by copcheck.

Also, claiming day one...

There is nothing pro-town about claiming independent. I mean, they could side with the town, but they could switch at any time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom