• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies Mafia - Day 6 - BAD END - ENDGAME MAFIA WIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

HumanDawn

Living the rich life
Reaction score
Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies Mafia
Hosted by @HumanDawn; and @Clusiana;

DD_cover_art.png

Plot: (Please note that this game is set in an alternate universe)

It was the day before Christmas Eve. Bobby Fulbright, the Japanifornia Police Detective was in his office investigating the files of four unresolved murder cases. The Wright Agency had managed to clear their client's name, but failed to find or have sufficient evidence to inflict charges on who they thought was the murderer. Bobby was the head detective in all the four cases, and a big defender of justice. He could just not let the murderers get away with it, letting four terrible people on the loose.

Around midnight, Bobby Fulbright finally managed to gather enough evidence. It took him months, and with work piling up it was harder for him to concentrate on the cases. He planned to report the murderers to send them to court for their wrongdoings, but unfortunately, the poor detective wasn't careful enough. Unbeknownst to him, his office had a secret camera planted by one of the murderers that recorded all what he did and said. With the murderers knowing that he finally figured what they committed, they went to deal with him personally.

Morning came, and the detective was found dead in his office, with the cause of death being strangulation. The Wright Agency had come to investigate the office upon hearing the news. The detective was a good friend of theirs who'd invite them to chat and have lunch together who'd help them out with their cases. Just before he was strangled, he had called the agency telling them that he had finally figured who the murderers were, but before he could tell them the names it was already too late.

The agency had then decided to bring all the suspects and witnesses that were in the four cases to court to figure out who they were, as they suspected that some of them could be the murderers who killed the detective.

Rules:

I. No nameclaiming, roleplaying, or hinting at your character. Roleclaiming is fine, but hinting at your character is not permitted. For example, saying that you’re the cop is allowed, but saying that you’re Pearl Fey is not. (Please note that this doesn’t mean that Maya is a cop, or that she’s even in the game.) Depending on the severity of the breach, you may be warned, subbed out, or modkilled due to breaking this rule.

Faking or revealing your true role PM falls under nameclaiming and will be an immediate modkill. Posting little bits of your role PM is not allowed, either, and you will be warned privately if that happens; paraphrase what your ability is.

II. We’ll also modkill or sub out if flaming/baiting comes into play. Arguments definitely can get irritating and heated at times, as we know very well from experience, but please, try not to let it escalate into flaming. It’s just a game. You will, of course, be warned at first if it’s not a severe case. Albeist words used in referring to a player and constant swearing will not be tolerated.

III. Please be active! We understand that life exists and that sometimes, it’s hard to force yourself to be interested in the game, but if you will be unable to participate, please ask for a sub. If two phases pass (one day/night cycle) without us being informed that you will be inactive, you will be given a warning, and if you continue to be inactive for the entire phase after the warning, you’ll be subbed out. Only in-thread activity counts.

IV. Send us all private communications. Include us in your PM conversations, give us your QuickTopic links, etc. If you decide to talk to someone about the game on Skype, make a group and include us in it. HumanDawn’s Skype username is humanirony.

V. The voting system works as follows: to vote for someone, post (in bold, otherwise we may miss it) ‘VOTE: Player’, and to remove your vote, post ‘UNVOTE: Player’. No lynch is an acceptable vote, but in the case that the votes are tied between a player and no lynch, the player will be lynched. Also, to join the game, please name one thing you know about the franchise. Anything flies.

VI. Each Day Phase will last approximately forty-eight hours while each Night Phase will last approximately twenty-four hours. Updates will happen at 4pm, Eastern Standard Time, which is GMT-5. If an hour passes after the scheduled update time, then we were unable to update, in which case the phase will be extended until 4pm the next day.

VII. If you change your username, please post it in-thread to avoid confusion.

VIII. You may make only one deathpost after you’ve died. If you wish to make another, even as a joke that holds no information, ask HumanDawn and/or Clusiana first. And do not, under any circumstances, reveal information to anyone after you have died. It completely ruins the game; let all information you have die with you. Necroliking is forbidden as well. Also, you may not reveal your character, ability, alignment, etc. or any sensitive game information to a deceased player unless otherwise informed.

IX. Night action results will be sent at the end of the phase.

X. No screenshots.

XI. We reserve the right to modify or add any rules as the game progresses.

Players:

1. @GastlyGibus; - Lynched Day 4, Town, Double Voter, Damien Tenma.
2. @ZunoRai.; - @Midorikawa; - Endgame Loss, Town, Bodyguard, Clay Terran.
3. @harryheart; - Lynched Day 5, Town, 1x Bulletproof, Apollo Justice.
4. @Marius; - Endgame Win, Mafia, Godfather, Framer, Phantom.
5. @Farfetchd the Vigilante; - Lynched Day 1, Independent, 1x Mimic, Phineas Filch
6. @CrackFox; - Nightkilled Night 2, Town, Ascetic, Trucy Wright.
7. @Zima; - @Yato; - Lynched Day 2, Town, Miller, Aura Blackquill.
8. @FinalArcadia; - Nightkilled Night 4, Town, Santa, Juniper Woods.
9. @Lysandre; @Zexy; - Engame Win, Mafia, Roleblocker, Florent L'Belle.
10. @GliscorMan; - Nightkilled Night 3, Town, Roleblocker, Jinxie Tenma.
11. @Joltik; - Endgame Win, Mafia, Bomb, Ted Tonate.
12. @Momoka; - Lynched Day 3, Mafia, Rolecop, 1x Strongman.
13. @Mijzelffan; - Vigilante Killed Night 5, Town, Cop, Athena Cykes.
14. @Shiny Ditto; - Nightkilled Night 1, Town, Lover, Robin Newman.
15. @Flaze; - Endgame Loss, Town, 1x Vigilante, 1x Doctor, Simon Blackquill.
16. @Squall Leonhart; - Nightkilled Night 5, Town, 1x Lynchproof, Phoenix Wright.
17. @Midorikawa; - Nightkilled Night 1, Town, Lover, Hugh O'Conner

Subs:

1. @Yato;
2. @Zexy;
3. @Midorikawa;
4. @Shiny Ditto;

Please read the rules carefully!

Last edited:
Re: Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies Mafia Sign-Ups! 03/05/2014

Checking the forums at work on my phone, and I see this. I immediately knew I had to sign up. XD

Unfortunately, dual destinies is the only game I've played, and I'm still on the second case only, so my knowledge of the franchise is extremely limited... Let's see...

I know it's a game where you play as attorney Phoenix Wright (or Apollo on the first case) and you have to defend your
clients in court using evidence, cross examination, and witness testimonies to successfully defend your client. Also, on the second case there was this hilarious character who was afraid of ghosts and kept slapping cleansing tags on everything. That was pretty funny.

That's all I know.... I'm a man deprived of classic game franchises... *crouches in corner and cries*

Last edited:

Signing up as a sub, please. klavier plz

It's a game where you go on investigations and try to find clues to solving a case. You play as a lawyer (Phoenix/Apollo/Athena) and try to prove your client (or the defendant) is not guilty of a certain crime.

I'l join!

But do i need to know anything about Ace Attorney ?

But do i need to know anything about Phoenix Wright ?

It could potentially serve useful in the game.

Ouch ok. But i think i wont join for now :) good luck in hosting :D

EDIT: Na il join. Cant let that stop me

Sadly I know nothing of the franchise but I'd still like to play anyway. So I'll add this wikipedia quote as my knowledge:

Ace Attorney, known in Japan as Gyakuten Saiban (逆転裁判?, lit. "Turnabout Trial"), is a series of visual novel adventure games, created by Shu Takumi[1] and developed and published by Capcom, in which players assume the role of a defense attorney in a fictional courtroom setting, which is based on the Japanese legal system, to strive to find their clients "not guilty" using investigation, evidence, and cross-examination to prove their case. The series primarily focuses on the main protagonist, Phoenix Wright, a passionate lawyer who seeks out the truth and defends his clients to the end, with later games sometimes featuring other protagonists.

I'll join! I know nothing about this :D

I'm in :-D If you allow it of course...

Also, this needs to be posted.
AA-hold-it.png

I'll join! It's not often I'm familiar with the theme anyway :/

I'm in the same boat as Hayley. I don't know anything about it, but I can research it if I need to. ^^

I'm joining by the way, if you don't mind.

I'd like to play!

I know that Pearl has an awfully hard time spelling "Ami" correctly.

I'm in. And I know that Godot's visor is hard as hell to make, because I tried to cosplay him and got everything BUT THAT @#$%ING VISOR.

Ooh, count me in! I know everything about the series!

objection.jpg

Ok well maybe I only know that.

I would like to play as well.

I know that there was a cross over with Layton, and this one pretty chick was evil or something.

I definitely want in!

I know lots of things ho ho ho, but one particular thing that comes to mind is that Maya's favorite food is listed as both burgers and ramen in the American localization.

I'll play. I know Phoenix's voice in dual destinies is absolutely horrible and that professor layton vs phoenix wright did a much better job at it (though the original voice will always be great even though it only had three lines).

I'll join. This will be my first mafia game, and I don't know a thing about Phoenix Wright.
tumblr_lj4xh4rZOY1qduaebo1_500.jpg
Well maybe that... :)

Sign me up please :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom