• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Across the Cyror Region: Adventure/Survival RP sign-up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chespingamer26

Reaction score
Hi, I decided to make an RP where we're wild Pokemon whose forest was burned down by a criminal syndicate who specialize in Fire Pokemon. Team Pyro.
The forest was being used as their hideout, but once the police came in to arrest them they fled burning down all the evidence with them.

So we a band of Pokemon, are traveling to find the perfect new home. We understand what each-other are saying while humans will just hear growls, or us saying our names.

The leader of the forest was an Elderly Vileplume named Tom who sadly didn't survive the fire. So my character "Max" A caring but kind of bitter Dewott who feels responsible for not being strong enough to put out the fire with the other water Pokemon, became the next leader by Tom's wishes. Though he thinks he doesn't deserve it considering himself weak.

He is to lead the expedition to a new home in the Cyror region. Which I'll create whatever towns and forests etc... once we come across them.

Max's second in command is an Abra who barely speaks at all, but knows where to go. He says which area will be our new home. The only time he speaks is to say "This isn't the place" or "We are finished our journey"

I made a character sheet.

Name:
Personality:
Unique Appearance: (Shiny, Scars etc...)
Age: (If you can't think of an age, just say young or old or whatever)

There are really no other titles in the tribe, just leader and second in command. Though feel free for your character to challenge Max's leadership, and possibly even become the new leader.

Also, just because I have a Dewott and Abra characters, you can still be a Dewott or Abra if you want. You can be any species excluding legendaries. Though minor legendaries like Lucario and Zoroark (If you label them as such) are allowed.

((Now I don't know how this signing up works, so please help me out here if I seem a bit confused))

Last edited:
well,I haven't been RPing too lately because of my 6-months inactiveness but this seems pretty fine ;3

Name: Chiri
Species: Pachirisu
Personality: Playful and energetic,Chiri is pretty helpful and would do anything for those she cares about.
Unique Appearance: She's a shiny Pachirisu (making her blue stripe pink) and she's wearing a pink bow on her right ear.
Age: Pretty much the youngest one in the group (I wish =3)

Name: Alto
Species: Dragonair
Personality: Alto is very smart, and a girl of little words. She is very confident, and brave. She saved her little brother, a dratini named Draco, but Draco wass captured by Team Pyro to be sold for high profit. Alto never forgave herself.
Unique Appearance: Alto Is shiny, and wears a blue bow on her tail.

Name: Nero
Species: Lucario
Personality: Nero is a quiet, introverted person. He always has been a bit reclusive, and he trusts most to let him be. When he does talk,its usually something very important,or needs to be said. he has a slight fear of fire.
Unique Appearance: Nero's fur at his hands Is black as night,from an accident involving a large fire when he was born.

Sounds good so far guys. I'll wait until the 21st to see how many more join up, then I'm starting the RP.

Is it too late? If not.....

Name: Cherry
Species: Cherrim
Personality: Cherry is kind and willing to do anything. However, she is very easily angered at the same time. She even attempted to kill off ten Eevee!
Unique Appearance: Two scars on her cherries.

Name: White Snow "Snow"
Species: Glaceon
Personality: Unknown (revealed in RP)
Unique Appearance: Shiny

Nope it's not too late :D thanks for joining :D

Last edited:
Name: Aura
Species: Riolu
Personality: Fun-loving, yet serious.
Unique Appearance: A gnawed ear, and a scar across his left eye.

Last edited:
:D you can join too, in fact maybe I changed my mind about closing the sign-up whoever wants to join can.

Worth a go perhaps?

Name: Jarilo
Species: Gallade
Personality: Jarilo holds himself spiritually to a warrior's code - to him the fight and doing what he sees as the right thing is tanatamount to anything else. As such, it is hard for anyone in control to get him to heel. Jarilo never sees that he has friends, only allies. Those he agrees to aid in the fight.
Unique appearance: Wears black warrior facepaint.

You're free to join :D

Welcome aboard. For those who came in late, we can just say you were with us the entire time, but were in the background and hadn't said anything yet.

Last edited:
Name: Fuyu
Species: Buneary
Personality: Kind but hot tempered.
Unique Appearance: poofier fluff

Name: Diana
Species: Growlith
Personality: Diana's a quieter pokemon, but she like to hang out with other pokemon, she just doesn't talk very much. She's energetic and playful, but lately she's been out of sorts, and it seems like she's been blaming herself for the burning down of the forest, even though she had nothing to do with it.
Unique Appearance: She has a darker red patch of fur on her right cheek.

Name: Bai
Species: Vulpix(Now Ninetales.)
Personality: Bai, a calm and level headed vulpix(Ninetales), and although he likes other pokemon he doesn't really hang out with them, much preferring just to watch, instead of playing. He doesn't seem to really know how to take jokes or play. He's a good friend and comforter none the less. He's been more withdrawn since the attack. Since evolving, he has become much more aggressive towards othersiders, and much more vengeful, but more loyal as well.
Unique Appearance: Shiny

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom