• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: Adamant Azurill or Marill with Aqua Jet, Belly Drum, and 3-5 max IVs

ShinyFlareon

bowtie coconut birb
Reaction score
Pretty much what it says on the tin. I'm in the market for some Azurill or Marril that have an Adamant nature, the egg moves Aqua Jet and Belly Drum, and anywhere from 3 to 5 perfect IVs (5 obviously preferred, but I won't be too picky).

I can trade X version exclusives, Battle Maison items, or a similarly IV'd pokemon of your choice.

Hey, long time no see! I actually do have a couple of Marill leftover. They're both Adamant, Huge Power, and have Belly Drum + Aqua Jet. Each has perfect IVs in Attack, Special Defense and Speed, and one is perfect in HP and the other in Defense. They're both male, if it matters.

Hey, long time no see! I actually do have a couple of Marill leftover. They're both Adamant, Huge Power, and have Belly Drum + Aqua Jet. Each has perfect IVs in Attack, Special Defense and Speed, and one is perfect in HP and the other in Defense. They're both male, if it matters.

Hm...I don't actually have a female to breed with, so getting that last IV might be a bit of a problem. Do you have any females, or would you be willing to breed for a female/one with both of those other IVs?

Hm...I don't actually have a female to breed with, so getting that last IV might be a bit of a problem. Do you have any females, or would you be willing to breed for a female/one with both of those other IVs?

Edit: Nevermind, turns out I do have a female with 4 IVs after all. Atk/Def/SpD/Speed, I could trade you that one along with the Male HP/Atk/Spd/Speed if you'd like.

Edit: Nevermind, turns out I do have a female with 4 IVs after all. Atk/Def/SpD/Speed, I could trade you that one along with the Male HP/Atk/Spd/Speed if you'd like.

If you don't mind, that sounds perfect :) What would you like in return?

If it's not too much trouble, maybe a Weakness Policy from the Battle Maison? Or if not, maybe an IV Pokemon in the 3-4 range?

If it's not too much trouble, maybe a Weakness Policy from the Battle Maison? Or if not, maybe an IV Pokemon in the 3-4 range?

Sure! I can get both of those quite easily. Is there any 3-4 IV pokemon in particular you're looking for? I have lots of Torchic and Noibat left over from my own personal projects, but I can get something else.

Sure! I can get both of those quite easily. Is there any 3-4 IV pokemon in particular you're looking for? I have lots of Torchic and Noibat left over from my own personal projects, but I can get something else.

Torchic would be just fine. :) What's your FC?

Torchic would be just fine. :) What's your FC?

It's 5300-9399-4530.

Just added you. I'll be available later tonight and tomorrow in the afternoon/night as well, so just let me know when you're free and we can trade whenever it's most convenient for you (in-game name is Jamil btw).

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom