• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Adamant Lv. 1 Timburr w/ Guts, Mach Punch and Drain Punch

Reaction score
I've been breeding Timburr and I've got an excess Adamant one with Mach Punch and Drain Punch. If you want it, post here with your name and FC. My name is Matt and my FC is 0776 3453 4923. Give me whatever you want. If you want me to evolve the Timburr so it evolves again when traded, just say the word.

can i have one at lv. 1 adament with drain punch please my fc is 0303-9086-6809

Last edited:
May i have one? As long as it's male i don't mind >^0^<
I can give you a male Eevee w/ Wish in return, if you like.

sialuk
3525-1424-3550.

How did you get a Timburr with both Guts -and- Mach Punch? Or is it that you're giving away some with one and some with another?

Um, it's not hard. All you have to do is breed with a Hitmonchan/Monferno/Infernape that knows Mach Punch, and hope the baby has Guts.

Sorry, that was a Typo. How do you get a Timburr that knows both Mach Punch and Drain Punch. That's the real tough one, there, 'cause each move comes from a different father Pokémon.

Actually I deleted that. Couldn't find a compatible chain.

Actually I deleted that. Couldn't find a compatible chain.

It has to be from a parent that was Poketransferred, I believe. Drain Punch was a TM last Gen.

Could I get one please, Black FC is in my sig. Thanks! :p

Could I get one please :p

You certainly can, Blitzle. I registered your Black FC. Mine's in the first post. I'd especially like it if you'd help me evolve my Gurdurr because it needs to be traded to evolve into Conkeldurr. I can make it any day, around 4PM.
I'll breed a few more of these Timburr later.

Hello kind Lady or kind Sir

I am new to this forums, but if you dont mind that, I would love to have a Timbur I am trying to breed one myself with mach punch and drain but still no luck, would you care to help me by giving me one? if you still have Adamant nature, that would be so perfect too

Thank you in advance I will be waiting for your response =)

Litet

As I said in my reply to Blitzle's post I will breed some more of these Timburr later. I'll post once I've done this.

Oh yes I am really sorry I didn't read your post where you mention that you were going to breed more, my mistake there ^_^U, I am going to be waiting for when you have more.

Sorry about this and thank you for your response

Litet

I am still waiting, I am really looking forward to one as I don't seem to get any luck with breeding one of my own T_T

You won't have to wait long because I've already bred four more. One's female and one's Naughty, but that's a +Attack nature too.

Hello MetalMetroid997,

I was browsing the web trying to find a male timburr with mach punch and drain punch to breed, with no prevail. Would you be so kind to share with me any male timburr with mach punch and drain punch? Preferable good IV's. I also need a tradingpartner to trade back and forth once it reaches lv 25

I will share with you a zorua (which I have obtained from the GTS) with either a Naughty, Timid Hasty or Modest nature. It has Dark Pulse, Extrasensory, Counter and Sucker punch.

I'm not sure if the movesets are legit. However, I have bred the zorua's with a legit zorua to balance things out.

Tell me a time and date, if you're interested. If you have any other request or questions then you can contact me.

Regards,

PkmnRain
FC: 1506 4952 0439

Sure, PkmnRain. I can do it any day except Tuesday at around 4PM GMT. Look on the first post in this thread for my FC. I'd especially like it if you'd help me evolve my Gurdurr (which is Lv. 50 and needs to evolve into Conkeldurr) as well.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom