• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Adaption

harryheart

Reaction score
Okay now you may be very confused by the title of this thread because (I must say I'm a tad confused myself) but I'm basically posing a couple of question based on Adaption in the Pokemon Anime:

Firstly do you believe that evolution is a result of Pokemon Adaption to certain environments, say using Charmeleon as one, it may have been stuck on a sinking Island and needed to 'adapt' to fly away in order to survive.

Secodnly the adaption of moves as well. This in itslef should be very clear because it's all about learning new moves and being able to 'adapt' to using them. Such as Gible and his Draco Meter and having to 'adapt' to the power of using such a difficult and extreme move.

Thirdly adapting to different situations. This isn't based on an idea of evoltuion but instead say like in a league you were faced with difficult situations that put you under pressure. Would it really be realistic to 'adapt' that quickly or would being faced with that much Adrenalyn (or however you spell it) makes you able to 'adapt' to that situation better.

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom