• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Add a sentence to the story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Pretty simple, every poster adds one sentence to the story. Some rules:

- Don't invalidate previous posts by saying 'didn't happen', 'didn't work' or 'just a dream'. Come up with something new, don't ruin other people's ideas.
- No sex, rape, blood, gore etc. Those things might shock or trigger people, and there are users under 18. A hug or even tongue kiss is fine, but no explicit sex please.
- Don't kill off characters, this is a lame way to get rid of a character you don't like.
- No character bashing, trolling or flaming.
- Don't put any members of this forum into the story, since they might not be okay with that.

I'll start:

After beating another weakling's Pidgey and Rattata, Lt. Surge and his Raichu were hoping to finally get a serious challenge from a competent trainer.

While Raichu instantly stood on the battlefield, Spongebob hurled a Poke Ball in the air, from wich an Omastar emerged. "Gary, I choose you!"

However, Friend the jellyfish collapsed after a Thunderbolt and a Mega Punch, causing Spongebob to have only one Pokemon left.

Meanwhile, Eric Cartman and Vicky Pollard were having a pokemon battle, just outside the gym.

While Cartman sent out his Snorlax, Vicky's Venusaur was ready for a warming-up before she would challenge Surge.

"You better not cheat on this battle like you cheated on Kenny," Eric Cartman growled, pointing at Vicky Pollard as if she was an abomination to the world.

"Yeah but, no but, the viewers of Little Britain know you're making that up," the girl screamed, while her Venusaur knocked out Cartman's weak, sleeping Snorlax with a Solarbeam.

Then, Vicky saw Spongebob walking out of the Gym, crying that he wasn't ready to challenge Surge.

When Vicky entered the Gym, the two guards who intimidated Ash, Misty and Brock back in 1997 were unable to shock her, so she walked on to Surge and his smug-looking Raichu.

"I know you," Lt. Surge said as his new challenger walked through the door, "You're the one that pushed Serena from Kalos off that cruise."

"Yeah but, no but, I don't even know who Serena is, and I've never been on the SS Anne to Vermilion City," she lied, while Venusaur emerged from her Poke Ball.

"Well I hope you're prepared: Gym battles are serious business," he spoke with a strong sense of concern from his many years working in the army.

"I won Leagues in seven different regions and defeated all the Frontier Brains! You don't stand a chance!" Vicky lied, while her strong-looking but pathetically weak Venusaur collapsed after just one Mud-Slap from Raichu, which meant Vicky lost the one-on-one battle.

"Get beaten? The battle is over, the battles here are one on one!" Surge explained.

However, Vicky sent out the Magikarp she stole from the Magikarp Salesman she met on the SS Anne.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom