• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Add a sentence to the story

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Sorry, but Gary's not into women and we're a monogamous couple! Stay away from my man, or I'll have to battle you with my Rattata, which is in the top percentage of Rattata!" Joey snapped.

"Thanks, Emily! I like shorts, they're comfy and easy to wear!" Youngster Joey said.

"Hey, your Jynx is pretty fabulous, I saw how it lost against Sabrina and Surge," Melody decided to tease Emily, causing Emily to challenge Melody and Ledyba and get utterly humilliated, Ledyba won with just one (not very effective) Ice Punch.

Emily stormed off with her parasol and roared at Melody: "Be gone you wretched witch!"

However, Emily quickly returned, since she fancied Rudy, but Rudy quickly made it clear he preferred Melody over her by tongue-kissing Melody in front of Gary, Joey and her.

Emily wanted to burst into tears, forgetting all about the wife and three kids she had in England.

Then, after knocking on the door and being let in by Gary, Brock came in, hoping he wouldn't be too late to seduce his fellow PokeShipper Melody, only to see her kissing Rudy, causing the pervert to cry.

Mod Note: After further review, the Fun & Games staff has decided that it is time for this thread to go. This thread has had an unfortunate history of inappropriate posts and "stories" and that trend does not look like it will stop. As such, this thread will be archived and no longer open to further posting. We hope you understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom