• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Add a sentence to the story

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Cyborg Ninja walks into a cafe and throws shurikens at everybody.

The ninja, Genji, had a massive battle with the Ledyba in which there was no clear winner after it was over.

However, then, Ledyba hovered upwards and defeated the ninja with a Dynamicpunch, retaining its unbeaten status.

Then Genji's shedinja came out of his pokéball and hypnotized everyone in the café.

However, Shedinja is unable to learn Hypnosis and this was not a café, but the house of Vicky and Serena, and the ninja thoughts all stopped when Youngster Joey was no longer high after taking crack, much to his new boyfriend Gary's relief.

A Sableye then fell down the chimney with 20,000 pokedollar's worth of gemstones crammed into it's mouth.

And so, Vicky caught the Sableye, so she and Serena were able to build a luxuous mansion to replace their small cottage, which caused Gary and Youngster Joey to get extremely jealous, and Melody didn't care since she was dating Rudy who was rich already and wanted her new neighbours to be happy.

In her arrogance, she decided to battle Melody and the invincible Ledyba with her Sableye, but lost in just one Ice Punch, causing Vicky to get furious, causing Gary, Joey, Melody and Rudy to hang out at Melody's place instead to avoid Vicky and Serena.

Vicky was annoyed that everybody had ditched her so she left Serena to find someone to steal money from.

After sneaking into Melody's house and snatching Youngster Joey's wallet, which was laying on the table, Vicky was back home and bragged to Serena about the money she stole.

And Serena wanted to steal the money back and take it back to the person she stole it from which happened to be a ratatta trainer.

However, Serena didn't give it back to Joey, since she knew Vicky would be furious, so she went out to buy an expensive, classy dress to wear for the party when her and Vicky's new mansion would be finished.

"WHO STOLE MY MONEY?" Joey roared, as he got his phone out to call the police.

However, Vicky bribed Officer Jenny with some money, so Jenny just lied to Joey that the money couldn't be found, causing the rich Rudy to give Joey money to cover for what happened.

When asked by Joey if Vicky bribed Jenny, all she said with this," Yeah, but, not, but, yeah but no, cause wat iot was like this whole thing justhaappnd that i didn't even know nothing about because PRINCESS MAKER 1 SUCKS ANYWAY, AND EVERYBODY KNOWS PRINCESS MAKER 2 IS THE BEST ANYWAY DON'T PLAY THEM THEY'RE RUBBISH."

Joey decided to drop the case, since Rudy would cover for all the lost money, and then Emily Howard knocked on the door since she heard Gary would be at Melody's house, and Emily always dreamed of hitting on Gary, not knowing Gary was gay and was already taken by Joey.

"Hello, Monsoir Oak," Emily giggled as she helped herself into the door, "WHAT A WONDERFUL PALACE, I heard that you were single."

"Well, I actually came out of the closet today, and I'm just visiting Melody together with my new boyfriend Youngster Joey," Gary explained, rejecting the second most unconvincing crossdresser in Kanto and the Orange Islands (Ash as Ashley is still more unconvincing).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom