• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Add Gender in the Sidebar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: IDEA: Add Gender in the Sidebar

I like this idea too. UP
Though it will kill the "Guess the gender of the user above" game.

UP

A lot of the time I don't realize that some users are "he" or "she" until other people say so.

Although it already had the needed limit by far, I too shall vote UP.

It's just way more convenient than going to someone's profile and find out, only to forget it a day later.

I got confused with people's genders way too often when I joined (still do for some)

One more vote UP

UP

The reason being is because if you bothered to put down a gender at all, you probably would want to be referred to as such :p And yes, profile checking is tedious no matter how simple it seems.

Last edited:
I vote UP. I have mistaken a few users a female when they were indeed male, and vice-versa, and that would be pretty useful. Though, it would kinda be cheating in the "What gender is the user above you" game, but what the heck, this addition could save other users from embarassment!

It's a great Idea, but really only something staff can work on. The Staff is looking into finding an add on that allows us to add Gender.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom