• To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.
  • ME continues berating people in this next exciting episode of his Platinum Lets Play. Watch it here.

Additional Psycho Drive/Hail Blizzard cards revealed: Pikachu, Grimer, Meowth, Vanill

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Additional Psycho Drive/Hail Blizzard cards revealed: Pikachu, Grimer, Meowth, Vanillite, ...

In addition to Mewtwo EX, CoroCoro has also shown additional Pokémon cards included in the third Japanese BW TCG expansion: Psycho Drive ・ Hail Blizzard. These Pokémon include Pikachu, Grimer, Meowth, Riolu, Lucario, Luxio and Vanillite. These Pokémon will join Mewtwo EX for the release of BW3 on Sept. 16.

Read more on Bulbanews

Administrator
Reaction score
Re: Additional Psycho Drive/Hail Blizzard cards revealed: Pikachu, Grimer, Meowth, Va

I'm loving the artwork on the new cards. One of my favorite parts of the HS era was how all the Pokémon were featured in places around Johto, and now they are all featured around Unova. How delightful!

Reaction score
Re: Additional Psycho Drive/Hail Blizzard cards revealed: Pikachu, Grimer, Meowth, Va

I'm loving the artwork on the new cards. One of my favorite parts of the HS era was how all the Pokémon were featured in places around Johto, and now they are all featured around Unova. How delightful!
I have to agree -I especially love the Meowth and the Vanillite. Speaking of HGSS era - I really miss Fukuda's style from those cards, with the bold outlines - love, love love <3 I think that's why I like the Vanillite so much :)

Reaction score

These are amazing! My favs are the Vanillite and Grimer art. Even though I dislike Grimer the artwork made me like it. :]

The Hellish Angel
Reaction score

NICE!! I'm diggin' the new Lucario card, what with 20 damage done to the opponent just for attacking! And only two Energy needed for it to attack? I WANT

Also, is it just me, or does the Vanillite card look like a Water-Type version of this Cyndaquil card?

Administrator
Reaction score

I updated the news story with some new details that were revealed overnight.