• Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • Recently, some of our fellow Pokémon fan sites have received legal requests to take down leaked Sword and Shield images. We have not received one of these requests yet, but we are taking some preemptive measures to stay on the safe side. We ask that from now until the games release (November 15th) that you do not post any new leaked images anywhere on the forums.

For more information, see this thread

Additional Psycho Drive/Hail Blizzard cards revealed: Pikachu, Grimer, Meowth, Vanill

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Additional Psycho Drive/Hail Blizzard cards revealed: Pikachu, Grimer, Meowth, Vanillite, ...

In addition to Mewtwo EX, CoroCoro has also shown additional Pokémon cards included in the third Japanese BW TCG expansion: Psycho Drive ・ Hail Blizzard. These Pokémon include Pikachu, Grimer, Meowth, Riolu, Lucario, Luxio and Vanillite. These Pokémon will join Mewtwo EX for the release of BW3 on Sept. 16.

Read more on Bulbanews

Administrator
Reaction score
Re: Additional Psycho Drive/Hail Blizzard cards revealed: Pikachu, Grimer, Meowth, Va

I'm loving the artwork on the new cards. One of my favorite parts of the HS era was how all the Pokémon were featured in places around Johto, and now they are all featured around Unova. How delightful!

Reaction score
Re: Additional Psycho Drive/Hail Blizzard cards revealed: Pikachu, Grimer, Meowth, Va

I'm loving the artwork on the new cards. One of my favorite parts of the HS era was how all the Pokémon were featured in places around Johto, and now they are all featured around Unova. How delightful!
I have to agree -I especially love the Meowth and the Vanillite. Speaking of HGSS era - I really miss Fukuda's style from those cards, with the bold outlines - love, love love <3 I think that's why I like the Vanillite so much :)

Reaction score

These are amazing! My favs are the Vanillite and Grimer art. Even though I dislike Grimer the artwork made me like it. :]

The Hellish Angel
Reaction score

NICE!! I'm diggin' the new Lucario card, what with 20 damage done to the opponent just for attacking! And only two Energy needed for it to attack? I WANT

Also, is it just me, or does the Vanillite card look like a Water-Type version of this Cyndaquil card?

Administrator
Reaction score

I updated the news story with some new details that were revealed overnight.