• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

ADDY DRAWS TOO MUCH

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. Any
Hi I'm Addy
I draw creepypasta and OCs
ok that's all time for the actual art
clee.jpg
trainerman.jpg
the bro's name is Orion, he's a Flying type Elite Four member who has no bird Pokemon
ezgif-5-c393d7331b.gif
that's me
ok i'm tired i'll post more later bye
(i don't know how this place works)

Last edited by a moderator:
The art's very cute! It kind of gives me a nostalgic Jhonen Vasques (Invader Zim, Johnny the Homicidal Maniac) quality to it, aha...

If you can't scan your pictures, I recommend using natural sunlight to get as clear a picture as you can. A photo-editing app like LINEcam or using an app to help adjust the brightness and shutter speed, etc., like Manual Cam, can help you take clearer pictures with your phone. ^^

The art's very cute! It kind of gives me a nostalgic Jhonen Vasques (Invader Zim, Johnny the Homicidal Maniac) quality to it, aha...

If you can't scan your pictures, I recommend using natural sunlight to get as clear a picture as you can. A photo-editing app like LINEcam or using an app to help adjust the brightness and shutter speed, etc., like Manual Cam, can help you take clearer pictures with your phone. ^^
: D

I'm writing a Pokepasta lol. Have stuff
taylor sprite.png
this is literally just Karin's upper body on top of Jasmine's legs, with a couple other little edits lol...

TaylorDefeat9.png
the basis of the story is this random gym leader shows up the first time Jake ever plays Pokemon, so he doesn't suspect that anything's wrong
she gets him to battle her right after Falkner but all her Pokemon are max leveled
and then when he uses quick attack to get a hit on her Pidgeot, she freaks out at him for hurting her birdy and murders him
and he's all excited like "WOAH POKEMON'S NOT AS LAME AS I THOUGHT"
and then he borrows Violet from his friend and is severely disappointed by the lack of violence
becos this dude is into Danganronpa and Street Fighter and games that generally have violence and action

Back
Top Bottom