• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Adopt a Wish Eevee

scarlettpeony

Reaction score
I have many Eevee looking for a home, most of them hatchlings from my male Leafeon and Japanese Ditto but some are the hatchlings of my male Flareon and female Glaceon (The three that don't have Wish). This is for Gen V (5) Pokemon Black and White or Pokemon Black 2 and White 2.

Being a nerd I have made a list of each Eevee I have to trade:

- Click HERE for a complete comprehensive list of the Eevee up for adoption. If the Eevee is highlighted in RED that means it has already been adopted. EDITED (3/02/2013) to include the Eevee claimed and those currently reserved (though not traded) so PLEASE READ THIS.
- Click HERE to see a small list of some of the Pokemon I am currently looking for. EDITED (04/02/2013) I have removed the obtained/reserved red colouring because from here on if I have promised a trade and it is honoured within a week, then that's fine. However any more trades will need to refer to this new list.

Here is a breakdown of what I have:

- Each Eevee has an individual nickname.
- All Eevee are lvl. 1 and newly hatched.
- Over half of them have 31 IV in in least one stat.
- All but two come with the Egg move Wish.
- 32 of them have Adaptability.

Note that I am running a "first come, first served" bases.

***UPDATE (03/02/2013):*** If you are interested in an Eevee on this list but don't have any of the Pokemon on my trade list, I am also willing to trade for Pokemon I already have but with the DW abilities. At the moment the Pokemon I'm interested in particular are:

Eevee (Anticipation)
Vulpix (Drought)
Meowth (Unnerve)
Abra (Magic Guard)
Ponyta (Flame Body)
Dratini (Marvel Scale)
Togepi (Super Luck)
Murkrow (Prankster)
Ralts (Telepathy)
Skitty (Wonder Skin)
Bagon (Sheer Force)
Buneary (Limber)
Gible (Rough Skin)
Snivy (Contrary)
Oshawott (Shell Armour)
Solosis (Regenerator)
Pawniard (Pressure)

***UPDATE (04/02/13):*** Due to there being so many requests for Eevee and some people asking for the same Eevee, I have decided to have a time limit of reservations. As of today (I will mention all people who have made requests) you have ONE week to arrange the trade with me. I will try my best to accommodate for everyone. If after one week I don't hear from you or you haven't suggested a time within that frame or a reasonable time after, I will drop the reservation and make that Eevee available again.

Last edited:
Could I adopt Matt? I could give a Mudkip?

Sure you can have Matt. Is there any item you need for him before I send him over? :)

I'd like Bernard? I could give a Lotad.

Lotad's good. Is there any item you need for Bernard?

BTW, guys, my friend-code is the same as the one in my signature: (Sophie) 3740-8440-7080, and I am on GMT (London, UK) time so depending on where you are we need to organise a time to trade.

Could I adopt Matt? I could give a Mudkip?

Sure you can have Matt. Is there any item you need for him before I send him over? :)

BTW, guys, my friend-code is the same as the one in my signature: (Sophie) 3740-8440-7080, and I am on GMT (London, UK) time so depending on where you are we need to organise a time to trade.

No item needed for me. So since you're 8 hours ahead..........hmm..........what times are you available?

Oh, and also my friend code is the one in my signature (in my trainer card, which I really should update). 4556-8301-6065

Last edited:
No item needed for me. So since you're 8 hours ahead..........hmm..........what times are you available?

Oh, and also my friend code is the one in my signature (in my trainer card, which I really should update). 4556-8301-6065

I'm off work tomorrow so I'm OK pretty much any time. How about you - would evening, afternoon or morning be best for you?

@scarlettpeony; I would like Katarina. I can give a Shuckle.

I'm happy with that trade: is there item you'd like me to attach to Katarina?

Last edited:
@scarlettpeony: It depends, do you mean your morning/afternoon/evening? Because I could do Morning or Afternoon my time, but that would probably be your evening.

I think i'm fine. And my Friend Code for Black 2 and White 2 is 3740-8051-3155. Tomorrow I can be on in the afternoon (About 3:30) and evening (About 6:00), but that's my time.

@scarlettpeony: It depends, do you mean your morning/afternoon/evening? Because I could do Morning or Afternoon my time, but that would probably be your evening.

Yes, that's what I meant. It was getting late last night and I forgot how to type. :rolleyes:

As I say I will be around all day my time. I believe you're about five hours behind me (Are you on EST or something else?) If I said any time between 4pm and midnight my time, could you give me an estimate of when you'll be on?

I think i'm fine. And my Friend Code for Black 2 and White 2 is 3740-8051-3155. Tomorrow I can be on in the afternoon (About 3:30) and evening (About 6:00), but that's my time.

Again, is that EST? I can be on at half past 3 (your time) which would be about 8:30 pm my time. I can also be on 6 pm (your time) which would be about 11:00 pm my time.

May I have Miranda? I can give you a stunky or larvitar or slakoth.
I'll brb with my friend code.

Edit: It's 2667-0927-9107

If you'll be on around 3:30 (EST), I can be, too.

Last edited:

Yes, that's what I meant. It was getting late last night and I forgot how to type. :rolleyes:

As I say I will be around all day my time. I believe you're about five hours behind me (Are you on EST or something else?) If I said any time between 4pm and midnight my time, could you give me an estimate of when you'll be on?

Again, is that EST? I can be on at half past 3 (your time) which would be about 8:30 pm my time. I can also be on 6 pm (your time) which would be about 11:00 pm my time.

Actually, I'm in PST time. And I'll be on from 6 PM-12 AM your time, most likely.

Actually, I'm in PST time. And I'll be on from 6 PM-12 AM your time, most likely.

I'm going online now if you could do it now. If not a little later is fine!

@scarlettpeony: Sure, I can trade now or later. By the way, would you like a nickname for Mudkip?

Last edited:
May I have Miranda? I can give you a stunky or larvitar or slakoth.
I'll brb with my friend code.

Edit: It's 2667-0927-9107

If you'll be on around 3:30 (EST), I can be, too.

Eep, sorry I missed your message before nestled in between all the quote-in-quotes. I'll add your friend code now. Would Miranda for Larvitar be OK? I am around right now if you want to do the trade. My internet is being a little unpredictable but it should be fine. If not, I'm around tomorrow too. Also, do you need me to attach any item to Miranda?

@scarlettpeony: Sure, I can trade now or later. By the way, would you like a nickname for Mudkip?

Sorry I missed your message before! I'm so glad we were able to complete the trade! Take good care of Matt and I'll take good care of Kip.

Ohh, I had the wrong code in there. D'oh.

Edit: Well, I have your code in there now, but I'm still not finding you. That's odd...

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom