• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Adorable Pokémon

Revenge Of Dialga

Diamond Dialga
Reaction score
Which Pokémon do you think are absolutely adorable, or you think are flipping cute?

Mine are:

Pichu
Pikachu
Marill
Eevee
Pachirisu

My cutest Pokemon are:
Pichu
Raichu
Cubone
Eevee
Mew
Ivysaur
Charmander
Buizel
Mime Jr.
Meowth
Elekid
Magby

And a few more that I don't feel like naming. A lot of the Pokemon are cutesy.

Which Pokémon do you think are absolutely adorable, or you think are flipping cute?

psyduck2.jpg

Hah, there are a few, I particularly like Eevee and its Eeveelutions, but then Pikachu, Marill, Snubbul, Pidgey, Rattata and Caterpie are also purdy cool. See, thats a reason I dont really like Amity Square, coz Pokemon adorable to you may not be able to go walkies xD

I like Rioulu, Pichu, Growlithe, Skitty, Eevee, and Chikorita, to name a few.

Croagunk, Eevee, Riolu, Pachirisu, Togepi, Pichu, Glameow, Squirtle, Caterpie =)

Most of the above^ are cute, especially Ralts, but the only cute Pokemon for me is EEVEE! Yay Eevee! Go Eievui! You are the cutest little bundle of fur anyone could ever see! Plus, most of the Eeveelutions are cute too. I especially like Glaceon/Glacia and Flareon/Booster!

I know it's weird, but I always thought Sand Cloak Burmy was adorable. I dunno, it just looks so cute, all round and cozy like that.

Besides that, Pachirisu, Eevee, Pikachu, Cleffa, Jigglypuff, Shinx, Krickitot, Dratini, Dragonite, Torchic, and Cyndaquil. Awwwwww. ^_^

Pff! Oddish is the cutest!

Hm, Shaymin Land Forme, Celebi and Mew are cute too. Oh you base-100s, and your cuteness.

Please note: The thread is from 15 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom