• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Adrienne's Event Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
can I have an auora mew and alamos darkrai?
Also interestied in any other shiny youe...
I'm offering things in my shop.

OFFERING A GIRATINA FROM AFGHANISTAN (LV47 WITH ORIGINAL PLATINUM MOVES!!!)
^How did you acquire this? If it has no exp at all, I'll trade for it.

If not, then tell me about these two:
SPR2010 PIKACHU-COLORED-PICHU
OAK'S LETTER SHAYMIN

Did you catch that Flower Paradise Shaymin? If so, what nature is it and is it untouched?

For the PCP, is it untouched and what characteristic does it have (likes to run, proud of its power, etc)?

I got it over wi-fi it gained 3037 EXP. points
Shaymin which I didn't catch, has 2252 EXP. points
And PCP is jolly who likes to thrash about and sweet food...

I got it over wi-fi it gained 3037 EXP. points
Shaymin which I didn't catch, has 2252 EXP. points
And PCP is jolly who likes to thrash about and sweet food...
;_; Sorry to hear that; I need almost everything I accept to be untrained.

Actually is your Gamestop Jirachi Bashful, Docile, Naughty or Rash? Need those natures to complete my set.

The Gamestop Jirachi that I do have are Sassy, Mild, and Brave natured. If you need a certain natured Pikachu Colored Pichu I may have one. What else would you possibly be looking for?

Thanks.

The Gamestop Jirachi that I do have are Sassy, Mild, and Brave natured. If you need a certain natured Pikachu Colored Pichu I may have one. What else would you possibly be looking for?

Thanks.

I'm looking for Gamestop PCPs other than:
Gamestop Pichu UT M Lv. 30 Jolly: Alert to sounds. (Endeavor) [01300]
Gamestop Pichu UT M Lv. 30 Jolly: Capable of taking hits. (Endeavor) [01300]
Gamestop Pichu UT M Lv. 30 Jolly: Good perseverance. (Endeavor) [01300]
Gamestop Pichu UT M Lv. 30 Jolly: Highly curious. (Endeavor) [01300]
Gamestop Pichu UT M Lv. 30 Jolly: Highly persistent. (Endeavor) [01300]
Gamestop Pichu UT M Lv. 30 Jolly: Often lost in thought. (Endeavor) [01300]
Gamestop Pichu UT M Lv. 30 Jolly: Often scatters things. (Endeavor) [01300]
Gamestop Pichu UT M Lv. 30 Jolly: Somewhat vain. (Endeavor) [01300]
Gamestop Pichu UT M Lv. 30 Jolly: Thoroughly cunning. (Endeavor) [01300]
Gamestop Pichu UT M Lv. 30 Jolly: Very finicky. (Endeavor) [01300]

Frankly, I'll accept pretty much any event if it's of a nature I don't have and untouched. I also accept IV bred pokes P:

I would like your 10th Anniversarry Pikachu. Tou can check out my shop to see if you would like something.

Frankly, I'll accept pretty much any event if it's of a nature I don't have and untouched. I also accept IV bred pokes P:
Yes, I do have a Gamestop Pikachu Colored Pichu that you don't have. It "Often dozes off. Likes sweet food".

Just let me know what you decide please.

Thanks! ;)

Hey Adrienne, great shop!

I'm extremely interested in the WCS Eevee, as for offers, the events I have are Eigakan Arceus, Japanese PCP and a Gamestop Pichu (the obtain date for this is Jan 29, the owner confirmed that it was due to the wrong date on his DS) and a Navel Rock Ho-oh. They are all UT with items and as far as I know, they are all legitimate. If none of these interest you, I also have a few IV'd Hippopotas, Magikarps and Staryus. THey all have at least two IVs of 31 in their stats. If you're interested, I'll give you more details.

Thanks

Hey Adrienne, great shop!

I'm extremely interested in the WCS Eevee, as for offers, the events I have are Eigakan Arceus, Japanese PCP and a Gamestop Pichu (the obtain date for this is Jan 29, the owner confirmed that it was due to the wrong date on his DS) and a Navel Rock Ho-oh. They are all UT with items and as far as I know, they are all legitimate. If none of these interest you, I also have a few IV'd Hippopotas, Magikarps and Staryus. THey all have at least two IVs of 31 in their stats. If you're interested, I'll give you more details.

Thanks

Navel Rock Ho-oh
This. You have a deal.

Hi i'm interested in one of the Han Gook mews, it's the only legendary i don't have. i can do any sorts of breeding for you, IV, shinies, etc. let me know if you're interested.

Offering

Celebi
OT: 10 ANIV
ID No. 00010
Lvl70 BT (but ev wiped)
Nature hasty

arceus
TRU
ID NO. 11079
Lvl 100
Nature Hasty

Shaymin
OT: Jim 40792
Fateful encounter
lvl 39 touched but also Ev wiped
Nature gentle

Channel Jirachi UT LV. 5 realaxed
good perseverance. OT CHANNEL 40122

Gamestop Pichu UT M Lv. 30 Jolly:
Capable of taking hits. (its got good IVs)

wanted

Gamestop Jirachi UT Lv. 5 Adamant (Draco Meteor) [02270]

10ANNIV Suicune UT Lv. 70 Bold [06227]

Gamestop Deoxys UT Lv. 50 Modest [06218]

10 ANIV Celebi UT Lv. 70 Timid [00010]

Distant Land Lugia UT Lv. 50 Modest (FeatherDance; Psycho Boost)

(I am realy intrested in your bold ones)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom