• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Advanceshipping General Discussion

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation

Am I still welcome here?

Guys, I'm done. All these topics have been discussed atleast 3 times before. I just can't keep repeating myself as its not fun. I will keep visiting this thread as i have been doing for a while now but don't expect a whole lot of replies. Sorry guys!

So it looks like im not the only one who agrees with that? haha. okay i don't think we had this topic yet.

Define AdvanceShipping in one sentence?

A cute, funny and adroble pairing that i and many other adanceshippers adore.

Lets get this place active again!

Cool

Define AdvanceShipping in one sentence?

A cute pairing with a great Student-mentor relationship that I would love to have seen the writers expand on and where both Ash and May bring out the best qualities in each other and don't quarrel a whole lot unlike some other pairings.

I don't think I can answer the current topic because it could take me a page or more to describe our favorite pairing. In that case, I have a new topic. It reads like this:

What if May found out that Drew was a criminal bent on getting Ash out of the picture through the ancient Shadow Pokemon Battle method so that he could get to May? What would May do to protect Ash and more importantly, end Drew's crime wave?

(Note: I have nothing against Drew (personally) other than he's trying to snatch May right out from under Ash)

I know that it's a peculiar topic. Just try and answer it. If you can't answer it, that's fine.

What if May found out that Drew was a criminal bent on getting Ash out of the picture through the ancient Shadow Pokemon Battle method so that he could get to May? What would May do to protect Ash and more importantly, end Drew's crime wave?

She'd alert Ash, and the two of them would terminate him with extreme prejudice. (And notice that you never hear about anyone being terminated with mild prejudice?)

(Note: I have nothing against Drew (personally) other than he's trying to snatch May right out from under Ash)
I don't think....this is a good topic.

....that sounds like more of an idea for fanfiction. o.o

^Totally agreed. Meaning only you can come up with the conclusion, VoltTacklr.

And yes, I'm back from the land of lurking! XD It's nice to see you guys again.

....that sounds like more of an idea for fanfiction. o.o

Actually, I pretty sure that there already is a fic about that.

I think it was called After Hoenn: Journey of <something> or similar.

So there is. Hmm.... Very well then, strike my topic out. Place it in the "rejected topics" bin, never to be seen again.

Carry on, people. (Personally, I still have nothing against Drew, since I am a firm believer in equal rights)

I believe you mean "After Hoenn: Journey of Faith" by PowerShot? Interesting, we brought up this fic on SPPf a few weeks ago.

Hello! I am Esperon breeder and, though I am new to this website, I have been an avid advanceshipper for a long time. I hope that in the future I will be able to post some more interesting comments and join your group in spirit as well as gigabites.

Sorry...............got a bit carried away there..... * nervous laughter*. Anyway. I have a few questions about this website:
1. Does Princess of Hoenn still comment on this branch?
2. How do you add a banner at the bottom of your messages, because whenever i try to upload it, nothing happens!?

Thank you for taking time to read all this Nonesense, and I hope to hear from you soon!

Your ever loyal Advanceshipper friend,
Esperon breeder.

I don't like to admit it but it seems PoH has disappeared completely. Its nothing new but always sad when a long time poster is never seen again. Look at the old thread and you'l see so many people who used to post and some have left the forums completely, some are still quite active.

): Yeah, she just..Poofed. I'm finding myself down a bit...

Just searching through the old thread, lol'd at something I posted

I think i've got a new hint:

In Vanity Affair, when Grovyle falls from Altaria's Dragon breath, she squeals "No! Grovyle" and tightens her hold on Pikachu. Also, she says "Look out Ash!" While the others just gasp.

Drake also said "Erase idle thoughts and concentrate on the battle. That could mean May

Now, I just need to watch the original version >>

Well, right after May called out to Ash. He thought "I can't think of anything else but the battle"

:D

EDIT:
i_missed_you_by_atharple-d3251lz.jpg

http://atharple.deviantart.com/art/I-missed-you-184993127?q=gallery:atharple/26034772&qo=2

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Last edited:

Hi. O.k, so I know this is my second post today, but I have no life, and spend my entire life on the internet. I am such a loser.

Anyway, That picture is soooooooo cute and it's hard to believe it's a fanart. It looks so real! I only recently watched this movie ( only this morning, to be truthful *blushes* ) And I thought that the plot was incredibly watchable, though bittersweet at the end. I wish there was a bit more Advanceshipping hints, though, like I would have liked it if Ash had danced with May at the ball. That would have been sweet.

O.k. Time to post my first Advanceshippy question. Here goes:

Which song represents Advanceshipping the best?

O.k, so I know it's not the best question,but I'm new to this, so cut me some slack, O.k?

You are saying that you have no life to a group of pokemon fans on a pokemon fansite. You have a lot to learn. :D

Awesome fanart there, DD. I would ask you how you find such awesome stuff but already did a blog about that.

Ha ha! I guess you're right!

Anyway, I just wanted to post this because I want to start an album, but you need to have done 10 posts, so some of the next ones that I do will be random, but tak eno notice of the randomness!

Last edited:

O.k, I love theese Fanarts! They are sooo cute! If anyone knows who did them, TELL ME NOW!
AshandMay3.jpg

^Erm... Sorry to burst your bubble, but no double posting. So yeah...

Anyways, it's been a LONG time since I heard a mention of Powershot. That guy is good.

Back
Top Bottom