• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Advanceshipping General Discussion

Re: The Advanceshipping Thread

Ahh, practice ^^" You just type in the respective Japanese name (in Katakana) and put in little things such as "Ribbon", "pokemon" and all that stuff

wow shame about the old thread huh?

anyway on topic
what movie would you like to see Ash and May in?
i would have to say sticking to the pokémon movies- Giratina and the sky warrior becuase i realy think may would shine in that film and i think the cuase of Shaymins bitching in that movie was becuase (no offenses to saymin and dawn fans!!!!) Dawn kept incouraging it like a small child will missbehave if you incourage said behavior.
While i think May would actualy cure Shaymin of the bad behavior ( i mean she did good with Manaphy so why not?-not that Manaphy was behaving bad anyway!)and i would just like to see it realy

Love your fanart BlueManaphy! It's so cute <33

Topic?

If May makes another camo (Small or big)in DP, what kind of hints would she bring?
Thanks Dd!

And for the topic, maybe she will appear in Sinnoh League. She will cheering up for Ash if he lose the League. And she will say "don't worry, Ash.. Even you lose in this match, you still be the winner in my heart forever. I think our ribbon say it too." And two of them blush. But I think Satoshi Tajiri can't make that kind of story,ya.. It's children's cartoon! Aaaargh!! >O<

Thanks Dd!

And for the topic, maybe she will appear in Sinnoh League. She will cheering up for Ash if he lose the League. And she will say "don't worry, Ash.. Even you lose in this match, you still be the winner in my heart forever. I think our ribbon say it too." And two of them blush. But I think Satoshi Tajiri can't make that kind of story,ya.. It's children's cartoon! Aaaargh!! >O<

Maybe if we wish hard enough..:D

Screeny!

aamsp.jpg

Ash has a dumb smile on his face when he holds hands with May xD

If May makes another cameo (Small or big)in DP, what kind of hints would she bring?

Well, obviously, she'll have the ribbon. And before we get to other things, YES, it is a hint. Ribbons have much greater significance in Japan, even more so than roses (which I believe is mostly Western influence), and in fact, the way the ribbon was gained makes it close to what a hankerchief often signifies (more on that later...)

As for other things, I also think May will make a cameo during the Sinnoh League Conference, and will be cheering for Ash. And the rest, I guess, we'll have to find out...

Swampert and BlueManaphy: Your fanarts are great! You two are really good artists! :thumbup:

Screeny!

aamsp.jpg

Best screencap ever...

Now time for me to contribute some fanwork:
advancebannercopy.jpg

Its supposed to be a banner. I made it using the pencil, paint bucket and shading features in Photoshop. And yes, I know, Ash looks very odd and I can't do hands...

If May makes another cameo (Small or big)in DP, what kind of hints would she bring?

Well it's possible that May could visit to watch the Grand Festival or Sinnoh League. (And we all know that if she comes to the league Advance is pretty much canon! *shot*) If one of these were to happen May and Ash could talk about the old times (Grand Festival) or May could cheer Ash on in the League. (League obviously)

If it were a small cameo, I would agree with DD. I like the idea of May watching the League and for her to pull out her half of the ribbon. And maybe she could put hold it close to her heart for an added plus. ;)

^ Ya. I was thinking of May saying something like "I hope this is your lucky charm as well"

It'll be SO cuteee <3

Screeny!

aamsp.jpg

I agree. What episode do you take it from?

Btw, new topic!
if May and Ash going out, what do you think about Misty and Dawn reaction as a rival?

Hehe sorry for bad grammar.

^ I don't know actually xD"

If May and Ash were going out, what do you think Misty and Dawn's reaction as a rival?

Dawn would probably be disappointed, but would get over it quickly.

Misty might take it a little hard, I mean, Misty might cry a bit or yell about the world being unfair or something, but but she'll eventually get over it.

^^All I know is that it's the one where Takeshi captures mudkip.

If May and Ash going out, what do you think about Misty and Dawn reaction as a rival?

Well, Hikari doesn't seem to be intrested in Satoshi, so I doubt she would be mad. I actually think she would be happy to see them together for some reason.

Kasumi on the other hand would be kinda mad at first cause she does have a crush on Satoshi after all, but after I think she'll get over it. Why? Cause I belive, if she really loves him, she'll love him enough to let him go.

[/cliché response is cliché]

yay! I got 50th post xD"

...I miss the old thread, where we gone 500 at a time >w<

SCREENIES!

ashmay8.jpg

ag04_048.jpg

He looks sad at the thought of never seeing her again. That's so cute yet sad at the same time

ag04_050.jpg

This was the perfect scene to kiss her, you idiot Ash! YOU DENSE IDIOT

ag04_051.jpg

<3

Last edited:

Dd! That's my second favorite screenshot(first is luvdisc scene)! I love movie 9! My favorite film!

And, yeah.. I miss the old thread too, but this new one not bad.

Anyone have new fanfic? I can,t found many new advshipping fanfic in fanfiction.net. Can you help me, guys? -_-

Dd! That's my second favorite screenshot(first is luvdisc scene)! I love movie 9! My favorite film!

And, yeah.. I miss the old thread too, but this new one not bad.

Anyone have new fanfic? I can,t found many new advshipping fanfic in fanfiction.net. Can you help me, guys? -_-

Yup!

Look up:

PikaMasterADV on ff.net, his fics are AWESOME (My favourite is one called Ribbon)

"Shades of Red" It's really funny, and extremely creative

Here's one from Serebii

Another one from the same author

And another..

Hehe...Yes, another...

Edit: Oh, you mean new...lol ^^" Can't help you then

Last edited:

No problem, Dd, It's help me a lot.
Now I do some edit and I will post it tomorrow. And make a new banner!
Just wait!^_^

yay! I got 50th post xD"

...I miss the old thread, where we gone 500 at a time >w<

I do too, DD. I do too...

ag04_048.jpg

He looks sad at the thought of never seeing her again. That's so cute yet sad at the same time

ag04_050.jpg

This was the perfect scene to kiss her, you idiot Ash! YOU DENSE IDIOT

ag04_051.jpg

<3

Movie 9 was the BEST! Why does Ash always lay his hands on May's shoulders? *hint* BUT HE DOESN'T BUILD UP THE NERVE TO KISS HER?!?
\done ranting\

If May and Ash going out, what do you think about Misty and Dawn reaction as a rival?

Dawn will probably be happy for them. Heck, Dawn probably helped May/Ash get with Ash/May.
Misty would probably be slightly irritated considering she might still have her crush on Ash. But if she really loves Ash, she'll let him go. \following Honest Eyes' Paparazzi's cliche answer\

Last edited:

Movie 9 was the BEST! Why does Ash always lay his hands on May's shoulders? *hint* BUT HE DOESN'T BUILD UP THE NERVE TO KISS HER?!?
\done ranting\

Yeah, I guess it's just him being the dense idiot he is. I mean, he probably doesn't even know why he has the sudden impulse to protect her, or why he wants to touch her or the time...Or why his heart speeds up?!

Ok, maybe I'm becoming a litttlleee insane here xD"

Look who's back!!!

\done ranting\

I find it strange that most other people do not consider Movie 9 a hint at all. Sure, it isn't a direct hint but it goes a long way in showing Ash's seriousness. Ash may be serious in all the movies but there was never such a tense scene in the movies except the first one.

Look who's back!!!

YOU'RE BAAACCCKK~~

I find it strange that most other people do not consider Movie 9 a hint at all. Sure, it isn't a direct hint but it goes a long way in showing Ash's seriousness. Ash may be serious in all the movies but there was never such a tense scene in the movies except the first one.

Most people don't count it as a hint, because they DON'T want to count it as a hint. They're constantly in denial. But we know only May can bring out his serious and mature side :D

YOU'RE BAAACCCKK~~

Most people don't count it as a hint, because they DON'T want to count it as a hint. They're constantly in denial. But we know only May can bring out his serious and mature side :D

Some people are in denial. But there are some who really don't consider it a hint. These people mostly are not interested in shipping at all.

Some people are in denial. But there are some who really don't consider it a hint. These people mostly are not interested in shipping at all.

Eh, I guess so.

228.jpg

Clloonnees xD

mayash2.gif

Hehehe...Where you lookin' at Ash?

40.jpg

i185578761_35083_3.jpg

Red + Blue = Purple

(look at the back ground)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom