• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Advanceshipping General Discussion

What would Ash and May do together for Easter?
an egg hunt, eat a hell lot off chocolate and explode eggs on their heads (it's when they fill an egg with confetti or fluor, pain it and crush them on someone head)

Glad to see our spirits lifting a bit :) And welcome back GloomyHaruka and The Shiny Gengar! And nice cards DracoMan, as always :)

Eat ALL the chocolate. Honestly, do they even celebrate these holidays? xD Well, I made a banner nevertheless for the occasion.

Advanceshipping126PAINT_zps07c9c69a.png

[i'll come find you too,
anytime, anywhere.]

aka the time Princess tried to make an Easter egg joke that sounded romantic

If Ash and May were to dress up as another OTP of yours (can be from any show), who would it be?:

Starfire and Robin from Teen Titans, or Katara and Aang from Avatar. For the main reason that those two are my main OTPs that remind me of Advanceshipping - sweet, innocent, mentor/student, deep friendship based, etc. <33

Speaking of dressing up though, I went to Zenkaicon over the weekend, and I cosplayed as May! There weren't many Pokemon universe cosplayers this time, unfortunately, but I did find an Ash, which I obviously took an obligatory picture with. I insisted that I was bringing it back to us Advanceshippers haha; he dodged my hug though, but that's all right - it was worth a shot.

POHCosplay_zpscc4d8ca8.png
Guess you guys can really call me the Princess of Hoenn now haha

Is that you? man you look good, and I need to talk about something advanceshipping or I'll get some points in my infraction list so... Yeah I think Aang and Katara could work actually, I also would like to Ash to cosplay as Luffy and May as Boa Hancock

Glad to see our spirits lifting a bit :) And welcome back GloomyHaruka and The Shiny Gengar! And nice cards DracoMan, as always :)

Eat ALL the chocolate. Honestly, do they even celebrate these holidays? xD Well, I made a banner nevertheless for the occasion.

Advanceshipping126PAINT_zps07c9c69a.png

[i'll come find you too,
anytime, anywhere.]

aka the time Princess tried to make an Easter egg joke that sounded romantic

If Ash and May were to dress up as another OTP of yours (can be from any show), who would it be?:

Starfire and Robin from Teen Titans, or Katara and Aang from Avatar. For the main reason that those two are my main OTPs that remind me of Advanceshipping - sweet, innocent, mentor/student, deep friendship based, etc. <33

Speaking of dressing up though, I went to Zenkaicon over the weekend, and I cosplayed as May! There weren't many Pokemon universe cosplayers this time, unfortunately, but I did find an Ash, which I obviously took an obligatory picture with. I insisted that I was bringing it back to us Advanceshippers haha; he dodged my hug though, but that's all right - it was worth a shot.

POHCosplay_zpscc4d8ca8.png
Guess you guys can really call me the Princess of Hoenn now haha

Who wishes they could be Ash in that pic? *raises hand slowly*

And I just thought of a live-action pair Ash and May could dress up as: Lone Starr and Princess Vespa from Spaceballs, with Brock as Barf the Mawg and Max as Yogurt. (Now we need someone to play Dark Helmet...)

May the Schwartz be with you.

Hmm... Syaoran Li and Sakura Kinomoto from Cardcaptor Sakura. I'll probably have more ideas later.

Also, I can't seem to skip lines using enter in any of the editors (In had to use copasta magic to get this working. What gives? Is this a site issue, or something else altogetrher.
And yes, I'm back again.

Mainly what Princess of Hoenn said with Starfire and Robin from the Teen Titans. That pairing is very similar to Advanceshipping with mentoring, romance off friendship, etc.

Another question I recently saw based on Advanceshipping: How would Ash ask out May to the prom?

Another question I recently saw based on Advanceshipping: How would Ash ask out May to the prom?

He probably wouldn't. At least not without Brock and Max practically controling him every step of the way. (They might do something like in First Kid, where Luke was wearing an earwig and Simms was telling him what to do and say in order to ask a girl out to a dance.)

The huge influx of old members is awesome. Welcome back to all.

How would Ash ask out May to the prom?

In all honesty, she would probably be the one doing the asking.

Who wishes they could be Ash in that pic? *raises hand slowly*
This is gold.

Well, maybe he isn't an Advanceshipper or even oblivious to the existence of Pokemon shipping or AS itself, so he might feel awkward to hug another cosplayer for no reason.

They'll probably join a contest where you need to search for the special Easter Egg in which the winner will get a package of Easter eggs. And then, both of them quarreled to search the Egg. After they found it, something happened and Ash became the hero again, and then he let May become the winner. Then they realize they can share the eggs together and their little sweet time comes in the night. Happy little ending!

Now, can I have an Easter egg please? I never had one before.

Derp. I don't really watch any show lately. Might come back in another time. But I was thinking of Cloud and Tifa from FF7: AC. I'm weird.

Probably should be the other way 'round. And probably Ash doesn't get the hint yet and is thinking that it is some kind of ballroom party.

The thing that make Advanceshipping more interesting is that Advanceshipping is more challenging then any other shipping !

what do you mean by that Hurricane ????
I think the question has to be How would May ask out Ash to the prom?

Oh goodness, you guys are too much *is blushing* xD

Welcome back JbstormburstADV! Good to have you back :)

How would May ask out Ash to the prom?

Because this one is so much more accurate.

Anyway, I would think May is a romantic at heart and she'll try to ask him in many different ways, but each time she'll be thwarted by some random reason. Then, finally, frustrated and annoyed, she'll go up to Ash and just say it to his face "I've been trying to ask you in SO many different ways but apparently the universe hates me and my Arceus I've never been more annoyed in my life--will you just go to prom with me already?"

To which Ash will then look at her perplexed and say:

"Oh? But I thought we were already going together. We're dating, aren't we?"

And May will promptly facepalm and ask herself how she fell in love (and is still so hopelessly in love) with such an idiot.

OR......

Ash could always give her a pokeball and have it open and say "I choose you," you know, if you'd want to go the corny way<33

Densely. Just grin and ask her to go to the prom.
And, if May asks Ash, she might be shy or something. But Ash would probably agree. (>:)...)

How would May ask out Ash to the prom?

Because this one is so much more accurate.

Anyway, I would think May is a romantic at heart and she'll try to ask him in many different ways, but each time she'll be thwarted by some random reason. Then, finally, frustrated and annoyed, she'll go up to Ash and just say it to his face "I've been trying to ask you in SO many different ways but apparently the universe hates me and my Arceus I've never been more annoyed in my life--will you just go to prom with me already?"

To which Ash will then look at her perplexed and say:

"Oh? But I thought we were already going together. We're dating, aren't we?"

And May will promptly facepalm and ask herself how she fell in love (and is still so hopelessly in love) with such an idiot.

Maybe if she told him that there would be a battle mini-tournament at the prom, he might be more eager. (And he might actually believe it, giving May one more reason to facepalm.)

BTW...new card:

85622.jpg

@Princess of Hoenn ghfrdeujswgyhfrdejusw what a cute banner!!!; A ; You did a fantastic job on it!!
The colours/lighting just blend in together so well. And the picture you chose for Ash was defiantly great for the theme of the banner! And the quote was too cute!xD LOL.
And thank you! It's great to be back!8D

@Draco D'awwwww I love it.; u ; I always LOVE scenes where May is being nice to Max from time to time.xD So so cute! <3 (I also love it when they tease each other, lol)

How would May ask out Ash to the prom?:
Ahahaha, I'd have to agree with Princess of Hoenn on this!!

Um.. Hi people! I really like SatoHaru a lot, I've made a little AMV dedicated to them on Youtube. I just don't know if it is allowed to post the links here. I make other shipping videos too but Advanceshipping has been my favorite ever since it came into existence.

May I join this light discussion over here?

But, I may not be a regular figure here since I'm also involved in making football videos and I spent most of my time in editing them on YT..

Aw, thanks @Gloomy Haruka! I like the colors too - all sweet and soft and candy-like c:

And we warmly welcome you to the family, @The Dark Knight :) I hope you enjoy your time here and may the advanceshipping spirit always be with you. It's always nice to hear that there are still believers out there.

And you can definitely post your AMVs here! I would love to see them!:D

Pretty soon, we'll have our own game. XD

Haha, can you imagine that? It'd be as if we had a super special collector's addition or something xD In any case, the card is great, @DracoMan, as always. I love the May and Max dynamic, it's too cute<333

New topic?

If Ash and May had superpower, what would they be, and how would they complement each other with them (like fire and water, etc)

..........I think I'm reading too much superhero stuff lately haha. Trying to ease my way out of the Avengers fandom.

And....in other news, I've written a new ADV fanfiction! It's called "Rewrite History." Take a look at it for me? Review? Please? ;3;

rewrite history, a pokémon fanfic | FanFiction

New topic?

If Ash and May had superpower, what would they be, and how would they complement each other with them (like fire and water, etc)

Fire and water sounds good. Ash is hot-tempered, and he needs May to cool him down.

BTW...new card:

85622.jpg

Haha, can you imagine that? It'd be as if we had a super special collector's addition or something xD In any case, the card is great, @DracoMan, as always. I love the May and Max dynamic, it's too cute<333

If you liked that card, you'll love these:

85709.jpg

85710.jpg

85711.jpg

85712.jpg

In case anyone's interested, one of my sources let me know about another card-making site, and it lets me do things the first one wouldn't, like use png files and create Xyz Monsters.
I decided to start making cards for my fellow ADVers and Ranger Jack Walker was the easiest one to start with--I could use a screenshot of his anime namesake and come up with an effect that matches what he does. I'll see what to do for everyone else.

Back
Top Bottom