• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Advanceshipping General Discussion

And a fanart that's not mine....

_ten_minutes_before_midnight__by_r_sraven-d317ufd.jpg
By: R-S Raven

Have a great day everyone! :)

Meanwhile, let's have 'fun'?

Oh dear...

oh dear is right, my friend, oh dear is right, tbh I can imaging that, would be sweet....but creepy at the same time, I love it

Hello guys ^^ i'm new here, i'm a Advanceshipper
i'm Brazilian, so if my english is not to good, you know why :p

I can't remember the last time I was here. Holy crap. Uh, hey guys. Long time no see.

I'm no longer really even close to the homestuck fandom, so I guess I'll probably do some stuff in this fandom.

Either way, hey guys, hopefully you won't burn me at the stake for being gone for the better part of what, two or three years?

AS movie is so great that even Misty gets fumed.

What pairings should they cross-dress as in Halloween?

Right on Halloween (or not since there's no Halloween celebrations here): Plusle and Minun is one good pair, but it's more like brother-sister or fraternal twins type (to me). Well, they can cross-dress each other; or cross-dress their AG rivals and get the bicker going.

I don't have any idea for tropes though.

My, I've been out for a while. Anyway....

What pairings should they cross-dress as for Halloween?

Pokémon is essentially a 90s show, since it started in 1997. I was thinking along the lines of Ash and May dressing as Tommy Oliver and Kimberly Hart from 'Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers'.

No idea about any tropes other than Ship Tease and (maybe) Happily Married (since they basically acted like that in a number of episodes).

And a question of my own:

What do you think Ash and May will do for the holidays?

Shoot! I completely forgot about Advanceshipping day!

Happy late Advanceshipping day! May and Ash are just a day closer to each other (I hope)!

Wish I could've came in time for Nov 21. Oh well. anyone have any late gifts?

Oh, right, AdvanceShipping day... *face-palm*
Hard to say. I guess that if they met again, they'd probably travel all over and see lots of old friends, knowing how they both show interest in traveling. May would probably go on a shopping spree, and Ash would probably go off shopping for food and candy while they were at it. And then they could have a feast with lots and lots of new stuff......and presents... :/
What pairings should they cross-dress as for Halloween?
It's a little late for Halloween, and I can't really think of much.
Um...does it have to be a pairing? o_O

Don't mind me, new member stepping through. Thought I'd give this thread the ol' CPR!

BREATH!

Ahem, yes. I'm Xannytoes. Philanthropist and Advanceshipper. More the latter than the former. Hope everyone had a great Christmas and I wish you a Happy New Year!

How's about a topic?

If May were to appear in the X and Y series, what would she be doing in Kalos?

Hibernation over! It's New Year Eve and this thread needs a new breathing pod. There we go... and we missed a Christmas topic too. A late Christmas-related topic: What will Ash and May do during the Christmas?

Welcome to the forum and our good old ship Xannytoes! It has been quite long since we've gotten ourselves a new member. (I'm not exactly senior)

Dating stuff. But I figured that Ash is still far away from grasping the concept of love. Perhaps some movies where they can enjoy eating all the snacks in the dark and you know, that magical romantic stuff couples do during the romance movies, something to do with kissing? I don't know either.

Interesting, as I had not watched past the Diamond & Pearl series (and a wee bit of early BW), I cannot accurately predict the X and Y series from the 'patterns' within the BW series. Though I would suggest that she'll hang around for a bit with Ash, seeing that Kalos might not hold contests. She's there to show off her freshly trained Pokemon team and to pit them against Ash's new Pokemon team, the 'new' Team Rocket and Ash's new companion - Serena.

Since there's no Contests in Kalos, I guess she would be shopping :p
Anyone still think May MIGHT make an cameo during X and Y? Ruby/Sapphire remake?

Wow, to think the holidays are already over.
Umm... Well, maybe in Lumiose City, she could just be hanging around at some sort of cafe, knowing how many it has, or some restaurant.
Or maybe May could just be traveling, because she apparently likes to travel. Or she just heard about some pokemon in the Kalos region that she really wants to see.
I'm not sure if she'd be THAT that into boutiques, though. I mean, she likes clothes and shopping and all that, but she just doesn't seem THAT into fashion. She's not totally obsessed or anything.
Still, I guess she could be in some boutique...?

Advanceshipping Albums? (Suzu ones would be great!)

New here, and too lazy to look them up.

Does anyone have an album of advanceshipping (by Suzu hopefully)? I like the other ships too, but the fan art for adv is the best imo.

Re: Advanceshipping Albums? (Suzu ones would be great!)

Hi, and welcome to the forums! We already have an Advanceshipping thread, so I'm going to close this and merge it with that thread, someone there may be able to help you.

*Tardis materializes* Well, back to business *get's out and see a empty thread*
Well....let's get this thread revive.

This has bug me a bit, considering no contest are held in Kalos then it's a wierd option tbh, I think I found a solution, Shopping for fashion reasons, it's just so obvious, tbh I find a Dawn cameo more probable, but it could work as well for May.
So I think shopping is the best bet for this, maybe if R/S/E recieve a remake then she will be a part of a plot, MAYbe (see the pun?) get a mega evolution? IDK.

New question.
Of what we have seen in Pokemon X and Y we know that Serena may have a crush on Ash, and we can say that May might have one as well, so the question is.
If May and Serena encounter, what would May do in order to be with Ash before Serena?

Wow. Been a long absence for me. It seems as though this thread could use a bit of activity.

This would require a bit of thinking. I think I'd have to agree with Aloasa on this one and say it'd likely be for some mundane reason like shopping, but then again, who's to say that May wouldn't just be traveling around? It seems just as reasonable an explanation as any other. After all, this is the pokemon anime we're talking about here.

This would require a bit of thinking. I think I'd have to agree with Aloasa on this one and say it'd likely be for some mundane reason like shopping, but then again, who's to say that May wouldn't just be traveling around? It seems just as reasonable an explanation as any other. After all, this is the pokemon anime we're talking about here.

I don't think May would return in Kalos, mainly because of no contests. On another note, there would be very little hints if she did return 'cause Serena has a gigantic crush on Ash.

If May and Serena encounter, what would May do in order to be with Ash before Serena?
May or any of the others probably wouldn't appear again, much less get with Ash, though, because the writers seem to really be pushing AmourShipping along. And it'd be a huge disappointment to a lot of fans if they just abandoned it. But Ash has never been that much into love, so maybe he wouldn't notice Serena's crush before May shows up and, well, then there's still hope. But that'll probably never happen. Still.

Who knows. Maybe she could be working with the police on bringing down Team Rocket. However, I think she wants to see Ash again since she misses him so much.

I find police detective May to be one of the more far fetched reasonings, but if the police can recruit that young in the Pokemon universe, more power to her I suppose.

I think this might be getting a bit into territory May's character probably wouldn't go into. I think that if Serena made Ash happy and May saw that, she would probably be jealous of Serena but wouldn't do anything to sabotage the relationship. After all, if she truly loved Ash as we hope, she'd want him to be happy.

Interesting, as I had not watched past the Diamond & Pearl series (and a wee bit of early BW), I cannot accurately predict the X and Y series from the 'patterns' within the BW series. Though I would suggest that she'll hang around for a bit with Ash, seeing that Kalos might not hold contests. She's there to show off her freshly trained Pokemon team and to pit them against Ash's new Pokemon team, the 'new' Team Rocket and Ash's new companion - Serena.[/QUOTE]

You should check out X and Y, it is really good! You don't need to compare it to Black and White, trust me, it is WAY better!

Back
Top Bottom