• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • The 2020 staff drive for Bulbagarden is now live! If you're interested in joining the Bulbagarden staff team (whether it be forums, social media, or more!) then you're encouraged to apply!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Advanceshipping General Discussion

Reaction score
Personally haven't seen that one myself, so I'll have to look into it later on when I binge the anyme... but the hope alone gives me a joy you couldn't imagine... almost as they joy I'll feel when I remember what was my original account XD

Reaction score
He's talking about this from one of the early SM episodes:

It's May's hair and the bow from her Lucario movie dress.

Reaction score
Oh hey wubbzy. there's not many new stories (and I also don't check as much anymore...). I haven't found any really good ones, though there was the continuation of May's Crush 2 that gave a pretty good ending. Not sure if you saw it on the Advancers Forum (I have the same name on the forum lol).