• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Advanceshipping General Discussion

Ahh! Cool, I really need to rewatch the Wallace Cup arc. That was so cute :D

May doesn't want her boyfriend to get hurt. N'AWWW

The second last screen shot was from an ending :D

yep, I know it's from ending: Ippai summer
but this ending got the picture from a real episode and they cut it. so it means there's an episode like all of the picture in that ending.....

yep, I know it's from ending: Ippai summer
but this ending got the picture from a real episode and they cut it. so it means there's an episode like all of the picture in that ending.....

Its the episode where Brock gets a lotad :D

PokemonMovie9-PokemonRangersandT-3.jpg

Ash looks really feel May's suffering
I noticed that, too. You can really get a feel for how much he cares about May in this movie just by all the ways he looks at her. The animators did a great job of conveying the characters' emotions in this movie.

I noticed that, too. You can really get a feel for how much he cares about May in this movie just by all the ways he looks at her. The animators did a great job of conveying the characters' emotions in this movie.

Pikachu wasn't even paying attention.

This is now a 1000000% legit hint :3

Yeah! I agree with Dd and Gazmof! The animator maybe like advshipping too.. Haha.
But sometimes I think that Satoshi Tajiri pushing advshipping too.. Just look.. The advshipping's hint was the most canon from other shipping

Unfortunately, Tajiri is the one that made the pokemon games, I don't think he has a lot of control over what the animators do with storylines and plots.

hey, i find a new hint!
it's in episode when ash meet mesprit(when may make a cameo.I forget the title).Shock,Ash run to his room and meet Brock. he says that he meet something in the lake,that make may,dawn,and zoey come to his room too. piplup and dawn (with smile) give ash bubblebeam that make ash hurts,and in that scene may look don't like for dawn and piplup's doing for ash(she try to stop them for attacking ash).i think it show us how may won't ash to get hurt.
i don't know it's count as a hint or not
*claps* amazing find bluemanaphy - i like this hint ^^ *adds to list* I'm going to watch that episode now....to see the cuteness of the scene....xD

I'm sorry I've been gone so long...:embarass:
First off:
I was bashed today by some girl on a club in Facebook for liking AdvanceShipping. The club wasn't even about AS (But it was a Pokemon club). Weird, huh? ._.'
welcome back pokefan :D and no worries about that mean basher person. we all love you here ^-^ advanceshippers FTW! xD

ADV BANNER NO 3!

ADVbanner-3-1.png

Yes, i'm trying to learn how to blend stuff. Help would be much appreciated
*-* i love it DD-chan ^0^ made me laugh when i saw the caption xD and I like your other one as well - reminds me of a banner idea I had once, but i never did since it never came out the way i liked it ^^" nevertheless, you're an awesome banner maker as well ;D i can teach you how to blend...if you like....have you ever heard of feathering? it's what helps me with most of my blending.....^-^

anyway, new banners?

Advanceshipping-45.gif

*tear* *tear*

and, after watching Pruning a Passel of Pals (to look for bluemanaphy's new hint), i just had to make this...

Advanceshipping-46.gif

urgh....i actually don't like this one. *eyes it disapprovingly* ick, never mind, no one look at it! xD *hides in corner*

agreed. i find it sweet that, as May is worrying about Manaphy and stuff, Ash seems to be the only one who is deeply affected as he watches her stress. Brock and Max don't have as big as a reaction, and neither does Lizbeth (though I do wish that, when May was crying, Ash was the one to comfort her rather than lizbeth) in any case, especially with running after May when she went after Manaphy in the temple? he was risking his life for her already, even when Brock and Max and Lizbeth thought it too dangerous to go back in the sinking Temple. May runs in, Ash follows. and I remember that the dialouge went something like...
May: Manaphy? Where are you going?! *runs after Manaphy*
Ash: *stops in the middle of climbing into sub* Wait! May! *runs after her*

awwwwwww ^0^ *melts into puddle*

agree with you princess. at first, i think that Ash will comfort May when she was cry,because in the previous scene Jack Walker talk all of the problem with Ash. Jack believe that Ash can solve the problem and comfort May if she was hurt.(but why must Lizabeth?!)
and, for the next scene you had said, when Ash rushing with May to the sea temple again with manaphy, i would to post the screenie but i scared it make my post too long -_-. i got a lot of screenie in my shipping picture folder.

*-* i love it DD-chan ^0^ made me laugh when i saw the caption xD and I like your other one as well - reminds me of a banner idea I had once, but i never did since it never came out the way i liked it ^^" nevertheless, you're an awesome banner maker as well ;D i can teach you how to blend...if you like....have you ever heard of feathering? it's what helps me with most of my blending.....^-^

Ahh :D Thank you. The other one was a random idea I had, based on a fanfic I wrote a few months ago >W<" Please teach me how to blend*-*

anyway, new banners?

Advanceshipping-45.gif

*tear* *tear*

and, after watching Pruning a Passel of Pals (to look for bluemanaphy's new hint), i just had to make this...

Advanceshipping-46.gif

urgh....i actually don't like this one. *eyes it disapprovingly* ick, never mind, no one look at it! xD *hides in corner*

TIS IS ALLL AWESUM! I <3 them all :3

agreed. i find it sweet that, as May is worrying about Manaphy and stuff, Ash seems to be the only one who is deeply affected as he watches her stress. Brock and Max don't have as big as a reaction, and neither does Lizbeth (though I do wish that, when May was crying, Ash was the one to comfort her rather than lizbeth) in any case, especially with running after May when she went after Manaphy in the temple? he was risking his life for her already, even when Brock and Max and Lizbeth thought it too dangerous to go back in the sinking Temple. May runs in, Ash follows. and I remember that the dialouge went something like...
May: Manaphy? Where are you going?! *runs after Manaphy*
Ash: *stops in the middle of climbing into sub* Wait! May! *runs after her*

awwwwwww ^0^ *melts into puddle*

It's normal for a father to protect his child xD I mean, Manaphy practically chose Ash to be his dad <3 B'AWWW

Edit: This was found on the site, dedicated to movie 9

movie9.jpg

Seems that they want everyone to get the ADV vibe :D

ADV BANNER NO 3!

ADVbanner-3-1.png

Lol! That's so adorable, DD!

...Um...I don't think I have much to say...so...here's a topic:
Which episode from the AG series had the best chance for May/Ash to confess there love for eachother?

I'll answer later, I'm tired. :zzz:

Which episode from the AG series had the best chance for May/Ash to confess there love for eachother?

Obvious answer is movie nine!

When Ash puts May into the Capsuel :3 Or when May thought Ash was dead, she could of said that she loved him and then Ash jumps out xD

*randomly pops into thread*

Wow! *looks at banners in amazement* They're so pretty! If you keep this up, I'm gonna have to be a retired ADV banner maker! Also, lol at the last one *wishes she was that funny*
------

*thinks about it for a moment*
I can't really think of any episodes that they would cause I'm the kind of person who thinks they should have confessed during movie nine. If I had to choose though, I would say Date Expectations.

^No need to retire from the ADV banner-making business, you're banners are awesome.
\Actually, I want your Ursula banner 'cause it's looks so pretty\

Yeah, I'm going to answer it now since I was just being lazy.

I've always thought that in Date Expectations was the best time for May to confess her \supposed\ loved for Ash. More specifically, when Ash saved her from the Donphan and they fell behind the bushes.

He was holding her close, all valient-like. It would've been so romantic! :kiss:

How about in "All Torkoal, no Play!" when Ash saved May and Torchic from falling down a cliff? It was even more impressive considering that they were under attack at the time.

No, honestly, what the heck happened to the old regular posters? I mean, Rocker, Rush Austin, Princess (? Maybe), Eddie, DracoMan, Stranger, Shadow The Umbreon , Battlefreak, Sp1derp1g, Trinity etc.- The good old regular posters...They hardly post any more, if they do, very little. It's gotten me slightly depressed.

*sighs*

AG39_053jpg_w604.jpg

Shippy possibilities?

Look.jpg

WHERE ARE YOU LOOKING AT, MAY? XD

psdoffjpg_w604.jpg

If only this was set in a different situation...

Oh and, here's a cross between a drabble and oneshot, that I wrote for the last thread, enjoy..I hope. This one is called: "Better late than never" :

5...4...3...2...1...0... Time was up. May sighed, he still wasn't here. "Five more minutes huh.." She whispered, lowering her eyes. the port was empty, only she stood there, expecting her friend's ship to turn up. It' not his fault, the ship's probably delayed for some reason.. She thought, comforted herself. A chilly sea breeze swept across, she shivered rubbing her arms. Ash..You promised you'll be here by 4, it's 5:30 already.. She shook her head sadly. You're not the type to break promises... The rather warm orange glow of the setting sun did nothing. She still felt cold..Inside. Odd, she always like sunsets.

With a sigh, she turned around and walked off, taking a short cut through the beach- It was the fastest way home. She bent down and slipped off her shoes and socks, she could never resist feeling soft, white sand beneath her toes. It might cheer me up a bit... She was still upset. She glanced to her right, to the glow of the setting sun that painted the formally blue ocean a soft pink. Beautiful... But if he was here to watch it with her... She bit her lip and let out another sigh Silly me, depressed by something as trivial as this... She scolded herself inwardly.

Suddenly she felt a pair of fairly large grabbing her from under her arms and her waist. She let a hysterical shriek, a guy laughed.

"loosen up! It's only me! Ash!"

"ASH!" she screamed, but still smiling as he let go of her. He backed away. "If you're still mad for doing that, i'll give you an icecream to make up for it.." he looked around nervously, avoiding her face. She marched up to him and looked straight into his eyes, completely furious. "I...Er.." he began, trying to defend himself, but failing. She looked so intimidating, even though she was a head shorter than him.

She balled her hands into fists, drew back her arm and punched him in the upper chest.

"Ouch!" He yelped, bringing his hands up "L-like I said I didn't mean it!"

She didn't listen "THAT WAS FOR BEING AN HOUR AND A HALF LATE" she screamed, her face red.

He swallowed as she closed in. Her face was barely an inch from his. He felt his face heat up. Ash half expected May to head butt him. Her forehead rested on his, he closed his eyes for pain.

It never came.

Instead, he felt a pair of the softest lips on his. Realizing what was he happening, he stood still- Rigid even. A dark blush crept into his cheeks, and he loosened up considerably. Just as he was about to respond. She pulled back- Too soon.

"And that's for coming"

Wah...Yeah, I wrote that over a year ago. I had it on paper a year ago, it was stuffed into my sock drawer, why it was doing there, I don't know. It's not paced properly, in my opinion, too fast, and too sudden >>"

1st>in movie 9, when Ash put May in the capsule. Maybe Ash will die in this movie and he won't die before confess his feeling to May. (same as May)

2nd>in date expectations, I think it's the right time! No Max and no Brock! just two of them(three with pikachu) in the big island. And Ash safe May from Donphan too

3rd>in Home Is Where The Start Is/Strategy With A Smile, when May want to leave Ash, they confess each other feeling....

Dd, I agree with you! Where are you, guys?!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom