• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Advanceshipping General Discussion

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation

Ash and May is like me with my best female friend. In another world we could end up together, but it just won't happen in the end because other people (Drew) are in the way.

Please try and convince me otherwise lol... That analogy made my life seem depressing :p

Ash and May is like me with my best female friend. In another world we could end up together, but it just won't happen in the end because other people (Drew) are in the way.

Please try and convince me otherwise lol... That analogy made my life seem depressing :p

Have your bestfriend modeled herself after you? Have you and your bestfriend swam with animals symbolizing love, who also swims after couples in love? And have you saved your bestfriend from 5+ almost fatal situations, and have actually forgotten about it? When someone encounters something life threatening, they won't ever forget it. And who saved you?

=P

Last edited:

New Topic! I got it from the CS thread

What song fits Advanceshipping?

I think movie 9 ending song "Mamuro Beki Mono" fits them the best. Just check the lyrics of that song. It's romantic and it was used in movie 9(which is dedicated to advanceshipping). This song is 100% original.
"Together we shall make a promise" in english would be a good choice in my opinion.

To answer the current topic:

What song fits Advanceshipping?

The winner of that contest is Could It Be? by Christy Carlson Romano. Take a look at the lyrics:

I know we've been friends forever,
But now I think I'm feelin' somethin' totally new.
And after all this time,
I've opened up my eyes,
Now I see,
You were always with me!

Chorus:
Could it be,
You and I,
Never imagined?
Could it be,
Suddenly,
I'm fallin' for you?
(I am falling)
Could it be,
You were right here beside me,
And I never knew?
Could it be,
That it's true,
That it's you?

(Could it be?)

That it's you.

It's kinda funny you were always near,
But who would ever thought that we would end up here?
And everytime I needed you,
You've been there for me through.
And now it's clear,
I've been waiting for you-----!

Chorus:
Could it be,
You and I,
Never imagined?
Could it be,
Suddenly,
I'm fallin' for you?
(I am falling)
Could it be,
And I never knew?
Could it be,
That it's true,
That it's you?

(Could it be?)

Oooooooh, it's you!

'Cause today's the start of the rest of our lives,
I can see it in your eyes-----!
Oh, that it's real,
And it's true,
That it's just me and you!
Could it be?
(Could it be?)
That it's true,
That it's YOU------!

Chorus: (More vigorant)
Could it be,
You and I,
Never imagined?
Could it be,
Suddenly,
I'm fallin' for you?
(I am falling)
Could it be,
And I never knew?
Could it be,
That it's true,
That it's you?

(Could it be?)
Oh, yeah!
That it's you!
Could it be,
That it's true,
That it's you?
(Could it be?
That it's true)
That it's you?
(That it's you...)

Oh, it's you-----------!

The song is from the Disney Channel series "Kim Possible" (which I am a big fan of) (don't flip out on me!) and was first heard at the end of the TV movie "Kim Possible Movie: So The Drama". I figured that if it worked on Kim Possible, why can't it work for a Pokemon couple that we all know and love?

Next poster, please.

Last edited:

Okay Guys! I've a new Topic.

If the Pokemon Company decides to make Ash and May a couple in the very last movie, Which legendary pokemon should appear in it?

Okay Guys! I've a new Topic.

If the Pokemon Company decides to make Ash and May a couple in the very last movie, Which legendary pokemon should appear in it?

Probably Manaphy from movie nine because Ash and May were almost "parents" of Manaphy so, if Ash and May were a couple, Manaphy could almost represent their kid.

picture.php

picture.php

Probably Manaphy from movie nine because Ash and May were almost "parents" of Manaphy so, if Ash and May were a couple, Manaphy could almost represent their kid.

picture.php

picture.php

Yeah. i agree with that. but its really hard to imagine pokemons final movie. i think it would be more action packed than romantic sadly.

*GASP*

Battlefreak's back! Huzzah!

We can safely say that Ho-oh is going to be in the final movie though.

*Lots of smoke fills the room, while I walk out of the smoke*
*cough* I knew I should have bought the other one. Lousy yard sales...

Hello, people... I wanted to return on Advanceshipping Day, but I got detained...

I just read the last 10 pages of the thread and I can see there are a lot of new ASers, that's good!

To those who know me, how you doin'?
To those who don't , I'm Sp1derp1g (or RobSp1derp1g) and the creator of the AdvanceShipping Soundtrack (ASST for short).

I'm not coming back full force, but I will try to post more often, instead of only twice a year...

*GASP*

Battlefreak's back! Huzzah!

We can safely say that Ho-oh is going to be in the final movie though.

Yeah! Looks like you read my mind. You know the unique connection between Ash May and Ho-oh?
Well Ho-oh is supposed to be the closest legendary pokemon to Ash. Aside from Ash only May has identified it in episode AG178. She did it even before Ash and pointed towards the sky. Although Brock and others also saw it but, it was May who identified it first.
So that means Ash and May are only people from the anime to have identified Ho-oH in different episodes. It is said that it would appear before a true kind hearted trainer. I think May has the purest and kindest heart among all female companions of Ash.
It would be awesome if Ho-oh appears before Ash and May in a movie dedicated to it.

Last edited:

picture.php
[/SPOILER][/QUOTE]

The look of May's eyes when Ash puts her in that capsule like thing suggests that she holds an unbearable worry for Ash. Definately a notch above just been friends in my opinion. I love this scene

...Rob, SERIOUSLY, what took you so long? Well, nice to see you here.

I've been really busy... Driver's Ed and what not.

But the important thing is, I'm back.

Back in the days of ADVinc, I'd be the one giving you the 411. Now I'M the one who wants the 411. What has been happening around here?

I've been really busy... Driver's Ed and what not.

But the important thing is, I'm back.

Back in the days of ADVinc, I'd be the one giving you the 411. Now I'M the one who wants the 411. What has been happening around here?

Well, we got two more members, me included. We celebrated the 7th anniversary of the creation of AdvanceShipping on the 21st.

Things have been a little to quiet around here, so post any fanart, screenies or anything else to keep the AdvanceShipping thread going!

It's good to be back. I haven't posted in this thread for some time. :) It's also nice to see some older members back here again. Welcome back!

What song fits AdvanceShipping?

"Watashi Makenai", May's theme song.
STAGE ON!

I bask in the light and the switch is set
LET'S GO!
I'm half confident, half nervous

I feel like giving up, but I use Focus Punch
I believe in my partner and aim for the finals!In the shining arena, clapping echoes
The cheering grows, and I can feel their reactions

I won't lose! I'm in full serious mode!
I absolutely won't give up until the very end!
Because tomorrow, I want to look back and smile
I want to decide this with the next hit
I'll get the Ribbon! I'm sure I'll win!

I run to the judging room of the championships
Happy!
Though there's some tiredness
I suppose I feel fulfilled

After the match I give my companions a tight hug
Regrets from all the loses will be cured by time
The new wind blows and shakes my bandanna
My heart is turned towards next summer's competition

There cannot be a dream that is never granted, so
Someday I want to sound as a coordinator with fighting spirit!
So I can't lose to a rival! I'm sure I'll become self confident!

I absolutely won't give up until the very end!
Someday I want to sound as a coordinator with fighting spirit!
So I can't lose to a rival! I'm sure I'll become self confident!

Notice the bolded part? It's obviously talking about May's Pokemon, but still. It's kind of interesting. Also, doesn't May's attitude in this song seem a lot like Ash's? ;) Imitation is the best form of flattery.

For non-Pokemon songs, I'd say "Naturally" by Selena Gomez. Even one look at the title, and it reminds me of ADV...

Definitely Manaphy. It practically acted like a child of Ash May's, and it was the legendary Pokemon of the most AdvanceShippy movie. It'd deserve a part in a movie like that. Not to mention that it's cute as a button.

The look of May's eyes when Ash puts her in that capsule like thing suggests that she holds an unbearable worry for Ash. Definately a notch above just been friends in my opinion. I love this scene
Even better, when Ash closes the capsule May holds her hand as if she's trying to reach him(well, that or she's trying to prevent him from closing the capsule, but I prefer the first option)

Welcome cag! Nice to see even more members of the nation, anyway i as well love the capsule scene, honestly the whole scence is based on them two only

picture.php

If only Max and Pikachu were not there, that would be a great picture! :yahoo:
BTW, can someone tell me what episode this is from?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom