• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Advanceshipping General Discussion

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation

About time I answered my own topic, now that I finally saw Movie 9.
If there's anything in Movie 9 that you would want to change, what would it be?

I wish there really were more hints in the movie than what I expected(from reading the advanceshipping page in the pedia). I wasn't saying that I didn't like the movie, it was just that I was expecting a little more. I'm not really the imaginative type, so I can't say what I wanted to see.

How has your opinion of Advanceshipping changed from your initial reaction to it over the time you've been an Advanceshipper? Has May's current absence from the show diminished your enthusiasm for Advanceshipping or only strengthened your resolve?
As I've watched DP more, I have began to notice PearlShipping hints; however, AdvanceShipping just feels more natural to me. The AG group as a whole, felt more natural than the DP one.

The ending with magical flying Ash.

Is t bad that I've read all of those fanfics already....long ago ._.?

I don't think its bad i read most of those stories also. Right now Iam finishing Mysterious Stranger by Midnightmoon602, its a good story and really well written.

There really isn't anything I would change about the movie, well maybe the ending I think that the ending could have been more Advanceshippy

Is t bad that I've read all of those fanfics already....long ago ._.?

Of course not. after all they are jsut suggestions. i mean there are heaps of advanceshipping fans who like to read fanfiction but can be bothered going though bad AS fics. so i do it for them. lol.

Oh yes, that reminds me. i still have to finish Mysterious Stranger. lol. off i go then. thanks for the reminder. lol.

Oh before i go, new topic.

Is there anything from the anime that you consinder as a hint when mainly the others dont or hints that most consinder as a hint and you dont?

Like a small cute scene of them together that some don't consider as a hint. like that Snowrunt episode where May gives Ash's hat back. most consider that a hint but i dont. i mean she is just giving his hat back srsly. o.o and also there is one where May says to Ash "to take care", i think she said this with the Groudon vs Kyoger ep. some find this romantic but i dont. If so, that means i better stop saying "take care!" to my friends because it shows that i love them more than friends. lol.

Now you must be thinking, what kind of advancershipping is battlefreak602? I'm the type that don't take two people standing together as a hint, the one where i see highfives as a romantic thing to do or edit a screenshot and try to make it romantic and pretend to be offical. I'm the one where i think and watch the hint to see if it really shows me and lead to them having romantic feelings to one another. Thats the type of shipper i am and most are these days.

Last edited:

:sweat::banghead:
Is there anything from the anime that you consinder as a hint when mainly the others dont or hints that most consinder as a hint and you dont?
The time May looked at Ash on the boat.

:sweat::banghead:
The time May looked at Ash on the boat.

The DP episode?

Is there anything from the anime that you consinder as a hint when mainly the others don't or hints that most consinder as a hint and you don't?
1. The deal with Treecko and Torchic in "A Tail with a Twist". Pokemon acting like their trainers much?
2. The various times Ash saved May(it's not on the advanceshipping page, and yet I see fanart of one such event where it is advanceship-y[where Ash caught Torkoal for instance).

Is that when Ash saved May from falling down that ravine? Can you post it here?

Is there anything from the anime that you consinder as a hint when mainly the others don't or hints that most consinder as a hint and you don't?
1. The deal with Treecko and Torchic in "A Tail with a Twist". Pokemon acting like their trainers much?
2. The various times Ash saved May(it's not on the advanceshipping page, and yet I see fanart of one such event where it is advanceship-y[where Ash caught Torkoal for instance).

I remember that episode. i think its slightly shippy. it somehows always puts a small smile on my face. i think thats the 2nd time Ash saved May. but im not totally sure.

3. The first time(?) May teased Ash about love, in "Love at First Flight". That, and the fact that Ash didn't mind humiliating himself when she asked him for a favor in the same episode(you know the scene I'm talking about, for sure) but it's just me.;-)

Valentines Day topic?

How would Ash and May spend Valentines Day together?

How else but a tag battle? (To be honest, I'm not sure Ash can even spell "valentine," much less know what the day's about. Then May would tease him again, and he'd look like a border collie at a Mensa meeting.)

(To be honest, I'm not sure Ash can even spell "valentine," much less know what the day's about. Then May would tease him again, and he'd look like a border collie at a Mensa meeting.)

Lol, nice.

I would hope they would do something such as a not so romantic date, but date never the less

How else but a tag battle? (To be honest, I'm not sure Ash can even spell "valentine," much less know what the day's about. Then May would tease him again, and he'd look like a border collie at a Mensa meeting.)
lol, so true

They would pull out their ribbons and think about the good times they had together. :love:

:lol: I totally agree.

I don't think Ash would be the one interested in Valentines Day, I think it would be May who would try and do something with Ash since she has an idea about what love is.
How would they spend Valentines Day together, maybe they could for another swim with luvdisc.

I truly can't think of anything right now.:sweat:

A date. probably Ash would see it as the two of them hanging out as May would find it as a romantic date. =) thats all i can think of really. this topic is always made around this time of the year, my answer seems to be always the same. =/

Sorry 4 being so long, I had sum stuff...

Ash and May would spent Valantine's Day together at the Sanyou City(i don't remember the English name) since they both love food.

Ash would take May to a nice restaurant and buy her flowers for her Venasaur.

Am I still welcome here?

Guys, I'm done. All these topics have been discussed atleast 3 times before. I just can't keep repeating myself as its not fun. I will keep visiting this thread as i have been doing for a while now but don't expect a whole lot of replies. Sorry guys!

Back
Top Bottom