• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Advanceshipping General Discussion

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation

Alright, so I am actually New to Advanceshipping. first off I had always debated with my family (many cousins and brothers) about Ash's romantic chances. I reviewed many different scenarios, and found that advanceshipping seemed like the best. That was about a week ago. I have read up on advancedshipping a lot in that time, however I have an issue. I was unable to keep up with the Anime when Hoenn started, Thus i lack a lot of the knowledge.

You can always go to Serebii since they have the list of every episode in order or to make things more convienient go to Bulbagarden.:)Hope if this helps although i'm not sure if you mean the videos.:sweatlol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Yeah, we should be happy there are people still here. it shows Advanceshipping isn't dead and never will. <3

more fanart from me. this was for easter but i forgot to upload it. hehe.

AdvEaster11.jpg

Awesome Fanart, You are very talented! I lack artistic talent :(

Alright, so I am actually New to Advanceshipping. first off I had always debated with my family (many cousins and brothers) about Ash's romantic chances. I reviewed many different scenarios, and found that advanceshipping seemed like the best. That was about a week ago. I have read up on advancedshipping a lot in that time, however I have an issue. I was unable to keep up with the Anime when Hoenn started, Thus i lack a lot of the knowledge.

Welcome aboard! ADV will never die, this is a nation we are talking about. I don't know how, but we should one day all sign on( veterans and newbs) and post up alot here. What do you ya think?

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome aboard! ADV will never die, this is a nation we are talking about. I don't know how, but we should one day all sign on( veterans and newbs) and post up alot here. What do you ya think
Yeah! Don't let the spirit die! If we all post more often (Including me) then all of the other Rival Shippers will see that we mean buisness............Or something......

we advanceshippers are indestructible! :thumbup: think about it, we've survived countless seasons, two generations, AND a major rival ship (i.e. contestshipping) - we're one of the veteran shippings :)

and ADV day? that sounds like fun :D we should all do that - show the world that we are STRONG! and...somehow....we should get all the veteran shippers that used to post here to come back! hahah somehow.....we'll drag them back by force! haha jk.....i dunno, old shippers like....*checks first page of thread/nation*

- Jabberwocky
- Rocker32703
- Tōko
- Gryphon Turboclaw
- Stranger
- Princess of Hoenn (her especially - more banners!)

haha, i might have forgotten people, sorry....i dunno, i just copy and pasted the users that were on the first page of the nation and i haven't seen around :goof:

hahah let's come up with a plan to get them BACK! :XD2: :-D :spin:

....MOAR FANARTSSSS~

__Sayonara___by_Atharple.jpg

wow...this is...gorgeous....*-*
BY: Atharple, deviantart = here

this one's a bit big...
together_again_by_asuna07neros-d34rqh3.jpg
By: asuna07neros, deviantart = here

ash-may-screenshots-ash-and-may-13290095-598-334.jpg

squeee~

Stranger shows up occasionally. And I would think that being a mod, Jabberwocky would be busy. Because his lack of activity came shortly after he became a mod.

Hooray for advanceshipping! :party:

Oh, and Battlefreak, that fanart is totally AMAZING! it's so kaawwwaiiiii~ I especially love the way you drew the eyes, so awesome! Great jobb!

And yes, advanceshipping will never die! Never ever ever :)

image161ku5.png

just screams = 'adorable'!!!

may_and_ash_sleeping_by_lovexheartbreak-d3ac1ph.jpg

awww, such a great edit *-* SLEEPOVER~
By: LovexHeartbreak, deviantart = here

YAY!

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG I this is seems soo real :D:D:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD wow advanceshippers rule.. NO DOUBT abt that ;') i am so glad I am part of advanceshipping gang :D

I KNOW we have done that before. Not but it is still a good idea, just have one day a year where we say it is "ADV day"

We did something like that when the original thread was open. I'm not sure if we did it in this thread because i don't check it out that much

We did something like that when the original thread was open. I'm not sure if we did it in this thread because i don't check it out that much

We established two such days on spp. One was the 15th of March and the other the 23rd of November or the like. They were the first airing dates of the AG in the US and Japan respectively.

We established two such days on spp. One was the 15th of March and the other the 23rd of November or the like. They were the first airing dates of the AG in the US and Japan respectively.

Why not do it again? As far as Im concerned we got a whole lot of ADVs all over the damm world. It will be fun!

P.S any one got a topic? Can't think of one now...

k I'll bite...about the topic, there's still that one topic that MissingStar828 posted in case any 1 else wants to answer or this one that I had thought up.XP

If Ash were to show feelings for May, what would be his excuse to visit Hoenn in order to see her again?

lol knock yourselves out.XDDDDDDDD if the topic seems a bit off then we can always settle for another one.:p

He doesn't need an excuse xp
He'd just go to see her, or at least that's what I want to hear xp

I think he might pretend that there is a new league he wants to take part in, and that it just so happens to be where May is.....

We'll get you armed with the knowledge you need :)

It's kinda like when May went to Ash's house, all she wanted to do is be with him and she didn't even know contests existed in Kanto. So I think Ash might drop by Hoenn to see her.

^ One of my favorite hints EVER, legitimately.

Her first instinct upon going home is to leave IMMEDIATELY and venture off on her own (for the first time, if only for a short while) to look for Satoshi. xp

This is a just a question (don't kill me guys ;_;), but why is everyone saying that May went to Ash's house without knowing Kanto had contests? I clearly remember Ash's mom telling Ash that May had told her she came to Kanto to participate in contests. Unless that was dub-added, then I apologize. I'm just curious. ^_^;

This is a just a question (don't kill me guys ;_;), but why is everyone saying that May went to Ash's house without knowing Kanto had contests? I clearly remember Ash's mom telling Ash that May had told her she came to Kanto to participate in contests. Unless that was dub-added, then I apologize. I'm just curious. ^_^;

what episode was this I wanna see it again to be sure, but I don't think it's dub added.

I am not 100% sure if it's dub-added, but maybe I need to watch the episode again :p

what episode was this I wanna see it again to be sure, but I don't think it's dub added.

The episode is "The Right place At the Right Mime"

Back
Top Bottom