• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Advanceshipping General Discussion

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation

1_107245720l.jpg

Who ya thinkin' about, May? :3

Topic? I know it's two days late, but hey, I didn't miss out on name-brand $20 chocolates, did I? OH NOEZ MA CHOCOLAETZ AER MELTING!!!1
What would Ash give May for Valentine's day?
A kiss on the lips. I know you imagine it to be terribly cliché, but I and others portray it as a romantical, heartfelt and vaguely spiritual kiss; no ordinary smooch I might add. It would be so deeply lovingly, but not huskily, and the two would come into understanding of each other's feelings, not just of intimate thoughts, but their deepest secrets intertwined with each other, like a vine, without a single word. Can you imagine this?

On a more serious note, not every AdvanceShipper who we all know and love have made their reappearances like some have, and they are events many of us think is long overdue. If only… if only… If there's one god you don't want to get steamed up, it's Hades, 'cause he had an eeeevil plan. He ran the underworld, but thought the dead were dull and uncouth; he was as mean as he was ruthless, and that's the gospel truth; He had a pla—an to shake things up, and tha~at's the gospel tru~uth; /endherculesreferenceslashrantthingy I was going for a snake-slash-ninja approach, with a little hissin'… /endyetanotherdisneymoviereferencerant I think I'll stop myself there :p
Oh jeez… The references are flyin in p_p Don't get me started with the movie references Pirates! Don't get me started about pirates!

Well, I don't think my point has been made clear: Not everyone has made their anticipated re-debuts, and I think we all know who's M.I.A., don't we? Yep. That person. That we forgot about. For like months. Let's not forget again, myself included.

I've got a three-step plan for pumping this thread back up into action (not that it's necessarily dead, but hey, the more the merrier right?).

1. Apply as much thought has humanly possible into new topics and post structures. (Practically done!)
2. ?????
3. PROFIT

2. Shape up our community (Rome wasn't built in a day)
3. Build foundations for more friendships and collectives (maybe we could start an alliance with PearlShippers, and show the Poké-Contest shippers that conflicting 'ships can work together (that would bring some srs pwnage to tohse anti-ADV aend anti-Perl shippers, liek srsly)

SlapYouM00t.gif

We don't want to act like that clone is, do we? Nor do we want to take it like Ash's Pikachu is either. In a nutshell, fighting never gets us anywhere good, and if we want to rise to the top to make AdvanceShipping the best darn Pokémon shipping out there and pwn t3h Pokey-shippers t00, I think we need to put our differences aside and work together. As Christ once said, Love thy Enemy. Those words couldn't be more true, here and now.

Oh goodness the sausage has returned!! xDD
(Anyway just curious, have you finished your Ash Babysits comic?? I haven't been on DeviantArt in a LONG time - __ -;;)

Guess Imma be a loner and answer my own topic xDD which also leads to what Ash would give to May and vice versa x))
What would Ash and May do for Valentine's day? Well they would talk(in person, because all of a sudden R/S/E remakes came out without anyone knowing and May just randomly showed up in Unova /SHOT) and May would tease Ash about love and stuff. Ash blushes, some Iris "such a child" quote comes in, and Cilan cooks something delicious which everyone drools upon. They eat, memories are mentioned and ribbon is shared. And then some romantic shizzzz happens xDD
And this....is why I can't write a decent story xD ; 0 ;

What would Ash give May for Valentine's day?
Well there are MANY things that Ash could give May for the day of love, if yah know what I mean ;DD [/insert.pervy.comment.from.our.adult-minded.Advanceshippers.here]

Ahem but that aside, I always liked the idea of May(or Ash) wearing the ribbon around her neck so maybe a necklace to place the ribbon there x)). Or even maybe he could plan a trip to visit the Temple of the Sea (when it's not invisible xDD) so they can both reunite with their "son" ;DD

*what my mind thinks at school nights xD*
Or well given the fact that Ash is very dense, he might try to get her something romantic, but ends up being unromantic xDD.
May: Um Ash? Why did you get me a brick for Valentine's Day?
Ash: Well bricks are red, like your shirt and I think hearts on Valentine's Day are red too so....yah
Everyone: -__(\
Brock: Seriously, how can THIS dense idiot get chicks to fall in love with him and not me!? TT __ TT

[/insert.pervy.comment.from.our.adult-minded.Advanceshippers.here]

You called?

Sorry about not being on lately, kind of not been in the Pokemon Fandom as of late, too much damn homestuck for my own good.

Either way, I'm starting to get back into this, so time to turn lurkin mode off.

1_107245720l.jpg

May's perverted Sausage Ash fantasies in a nutshell.XDDDDDD

Oh goodness the sausage has returned!! xDD
(Anyway just curious, have you finished your Ash Babysits comic?? I haven't been on DeviantArt in a LONG time - __ -;;)
Yep, it's been a long while since I've done those sausage drawings, like 2 yrs tops?XD But anyhoo. I haven't finished it still but I might be able to work on them through the weekend.:-D

I like the pic, but is Ash wearing a sausage link? XD
Yeah I supposed that's how sausages are drawn.XDDDDDDD

That pic is really cute... :)
Thank you so kindly.:-D

AHHHH
Sorry. That be the sound of one happy individual. Happy to be an AdvanceShipper :)
Look, I mean how can I NOT be happy if this is almost a TEN YEAR OLD SHIP and is STILL practically the most active Ash ship out there! (This comment is not licensed or endorsed by Bulbagarden, Serebii, Marriland, or any branching and other Pokemon websites)

But to make this serious, I would have to say that Ash would probably get May a nice ribbon case.
This doesn't seem like much, but lets be honest. Ash is dense, but only to a certain extent. He sees May as a blossoming student. Combined with the fact Ash tends to get things with an idealistic PoV (and as we've seen, this tends to come across as sweet), it would make sense he would get her something nice and practical. It also probably wouldn't be a normal case. It wouldn't be flashy, but it also wouldn't be gray and boring. Maybe with a picture of them on the inside (ya know, PURELY for keepsake's sake. Like he's her mentor, why wouldn't he ;) )

Knowing Ash he'll think Valentines is a day where guys/girls give eachother things cuz they're good FRIIEEENNDDSSS

hoping May would be alone with him, so he'll get her chocolate icecream. wee

I hope I'm getting my point across to you whippersnappers… Writing two to three walls of text and no acknowledgement can be a little disheartening… Yet it's not like I can expect you kids to respond… *shakes willowroot cane fiercely yet weakly*
/endoldmanpersona

That sausage link is puzzling and vaguely intriguing… What's the idea behind it?

@smaerDkraD I'm fairly certian that May's favorite flavor of ice cream is strawberry, but correct me if you have evidence saying otherwise.

@XnogharoPParagraph I: Agreed 100%. Oh, and you should take note that Bulbagarden already claims no liability for content yet claims ownership of intellectual priveleges (They're far from the first). Google does the same thing with all of their services (meaning every Gmail e-mail and all YouTube videos in existence can be compromised at pure legal will by that corporation o_p) But don't worry, they only do it for profit. /sarcasm o_o
Paragraph II: I have to say that's the most realistic and inspiring topic answer I've heard — Bravo, Porah. :)

[/insert.pervy.comment.from.our.adult-minded.Advanceshippers.here]
I am quite adult-minded, although I'm too busy to have time to hint at it here, if you understand what I'm saying ;) :)

@AlexTheRose, About the sausage link, I really don't know if there's anything behind that idea, I just assumed sausages looked like that....:sweatlol:

Hi guys. Remember me? Probally not, I tend to get ingnored alot. Anyway, sorry I haven't post anything. I don't always have someting to say.

@AlexTheRose I read your post on the previous page. This is what I always try to aim for in any fandom. I tend to try and remain neutral on various subjects as to not start a war.

@advance4ev To one up your brick gift you should make May give it to Ash the next year.

@PorahgonX That gift idea is great. On an unrelated note, I love your Caitlin trilogy story so far. I can't wait for your next update.

@Tomboy Trainer Angel Ye old running gag. You've got to love 'em. I remember reading your comic on deviant art. It's been a while since I've seen you use this gag though.

yello! Haven't been on this forum in like, WEEKS. My bad.

I have no clue what everybody's talking about. :|

I FEEL SO ALONE *sob*

You're all so amazing... I Just.... *dies*

Just to go along with the sausage theme.

What sausage flavor resembles Ash and May's relationship?

Barbecue for me. It's sweet, tangy, and sour at times.

Well....if I have seen ever a more incredulously original idea I'm not sure I'm old enough to only be in high school.

Chipotle Spice. Their relationship starts odd, as everyone expects something knowing the potential of it, and right when you least expect it, it turns intense and fiery (this is kinda the span of their entire relationship together)

And when it's all over, you wish there was more :'(

*Pisses herself in laughter.* So i leave for a few weeks and then we are talking about sausages? XD Oh, this is why i love this place. lol. I'll come back to that topic.

Good Lord. :lol: God where do I begin with my hunger and water drooling mouth? LOL *jokes* :p Well Texas Barbecue would be good. :D They taste good, tangy and spicey, combining them with Ash and May, Sure makes a perfect ingredient resemblance. :) (If that's a good way to put it, eheh :sweatlol:)

:p All this sausage talk makes me wanna eat a snag on a barbe :lol:

O____O Wow didn't really expect the AS sausage party to occur....love to see anyone I know to react from a topic like that.:lol:

**too hungry to answer the topic**X____x

Back
Top Bottom