• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Advanceshipping General Discussion

If Ash and May got married and had a family. what would Ash do if Norman was Ash's father real fater!! LOL

Norman isn't Ash's dad

If Ash and May got married and had a family. what would Ash do if Norman was Ash's father real fater!! LOL

sorry but...are you guys into stuff like this? dont even

he'll be like "the fu-?"

and Caroline would yell at him for cheating on her

if Ash were a romantic type (as if that could ever happen xD), what song/poem do you think he'd recite to May?

roses are red
violets are blue
if you were a pokemon
i'd choose you

cant believe people still fall for the kiss under the mistletoe thing

"Bullsh*t, get on your knees, scumbag!"
-Gunnery SGT Hartman

Nah, just kidding. Seriously though, that disappoints me. The same thing happened when Pokeshippers made that Misty+Ash picture.

no hard feeling

I really want to watch Japanese episodes online, but I can't find it anywhere. The original pokemon episodes in Japanese have AS moments that were stripped by the dub (at least that's what I've heard :p).

That's the internet for ya, never take the stuff seriously...also I only know Pokemon Best Wishes that is posted on sites as RAW but not for the other series. Yeah I kinda heard of it too but I think it's just another rumor, TPCI has better translation compared to 4Kids.:p

if Ash were a romantic type (as if that could ever happen xD), what song/poem do you think he'd recite to May?
He'll do a karaoke and sing Ice Cream Syndrome.X3

AWWWW!! come on guys stop getting angry at me! I never should have mentioned the topic and the kiss under the mistletoe!! UGH!!:(

What would be the names of Ash and May's child?

hmmm... Ash's first born son would be Chris then Sarah and the twins would be Jake and Emily.

You guys are talking about Ash and May getting married but, what I am about to say I am going to regret, May and drew get married next thing ya know misty's doing drugs, ash is into contests, team rocket finally emerged victorious, the pokemon world would face Armageddon, and we're all screwed. That just show ya what happens IF she marries drew. but any one would know that

If May became a spoiled brat that thinks everyone were weak trainers. What would Ash's reaction be? and would he stop her?

Ash would have to battle her to get her sense of right and wrong back.

If May and Ash had more interaction with each other when they were younger, what do you think will happen?

ADV Good stuff

If/when Ash and May confess their feelings for one another, do you think it would happen when they are alone or in front of their friends?

Read seeing is believing, that would be how they confess

What season would they get married in, or what time of year do you see them confessing their feelings?

This is a hard one, but I think I'll go with summer, june.

What episode could be used to represent AdvanceShipping and why?

Bicker the Better

Why do you believe Advanceshipping will survive for a long time?

Heck yeah.

Which movie has the best Advance hints other than movie nine?

The other movies that had may in them.

You guys are talking about Ash and May getting married but, what I am about to say I am going to regret, May and drew get married next thing ya know misty's doing drugs, ash is into contests, team rocket finally emerged victorious, the pokemon world would face Armageddon, and we're all screwed. That just show ya what happens IF she marries drew. but any one would know that

Contestshipping has nothing to do with this thread. Stick to Advanceshipping please.

This thread is getting seriously lulzy. : |

@prometheus937 seriously what

If/when Ash and May confess their feelings for one another, do you think it would happen when they are alone or in front of their friends?

Publicly though I doubt it would be intentional. An 'accidently said it out loud' moment?

hear hear jack

in front of their friends. Ash/May leave on the basis of not returning forever with no means of communication. At the farewell they'll be like

"I LOOVVEE YOUU"

and the boat/bus/train/plane stops working

If/when Ash and May confess their feelings for one another, do you think it would happen when they are alone or in front of their friends

It would be accident if it happened in front of their friends like..

May:ASH IS SO CUTE!!!!!
Everyone:LOL!

But my opinion stick to when they are alone. Yeah, most people confessed people to their love interest privacy and I think May gonna be the one who gonna do that since Ash had no idea what to do xD

Mash...because I said so.

If/when Ash and May confess their feelings for one another, do you think it would happen when they are alone or in front of their friends

Ash: come on guys, stop teasing Dawn and Paul their already going out!
May: yeah. it's like teasing me with my love for Ash *dammit why'd I say it*
Everyone: WTF!

Contestshipping has nothing to do with this thread. Stick to Advanceshipping please.

Hey, I just thought what would happen.
Besides, the bottom line is advanceshipping is the best

I wonder what would've happened if May were present (and still her same age) when Ash was turned to stone by Mew and Mewtwo...

Hey, I just thought what would happen.
Besides, the bottom line is advanceshipping is the best

Just watch out, there are rules. try not to bring up contestshipping here unless it's a topic!

Last edited:

I can only think of one suitable japanese name not english.

Haroki which I took some letters from Ash and May japanese names.

Satoshi and Haruka

I think it's nice name though even I didn't know if this name really had a meaning or not LOL!

No, it must be Mash.
"Mash, the champion of Kanto!"

If Ash and May got married, where would they choose to live? Hoenn or Kanto? Or other?

If Ash and May got married, where would they choose to live?

Constantly on the move I think. Probably buy a house in some other weird wonderful place (sinnoh/unova/islands) so they can have a 'pit stop' at that country :p

Back
Top Bottom