• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Advanceshipping General Discussion

If you would have a chance to change one scene in the temple of sea movie what would it be?

1) When Manaphy switches Jackie's and Ash's bodies, Manaphy feels more comfortable in Ash's arms...It'd be pretty cool if Manaphy called him papa. :DD

2) if number 1 happened...-insert consistent teases from Max towards May throughout the movie and one very vulgar yet kid friendly joke from Brock-

3) The whole May getting pissed off at Ash from almost dying and hugging him (VERY VERY TIGHTLY) out of relief.

4) When Manaphy sent May's prayers(?) to Ash, I want to know what she was thinking about. I don't expect a big sobby confession (Though it'd be nice for us! xD)

5) Pokemon Ranger Jackie Walker asking why did Manaphy think May was mama and Ash was papa, though he'd know all along and just want to tease the two. ( On a side note: I liked Jackie, he was a very cool character. It'd be cool to see him again.)

I wish you were a writer for the anime, THAT WAS AMAZING :eek:

1) When Manaphy switches Jackie's and Ash's bodies, Manaphy feels more comfortable in Ash's arms...It'd be pretty cool if Manaphy called him papa. :DD

He does xD
But somehow it turn out to be a simple word "Mana!" I guess so.. :)

Alright.. Topic time..

If you would have a chance to change one scene in the temple of sea movie what would it be?

I'll go quickly then since my country time is midnight now...

1.When May knew that Ash was drowning, She was crying and trying to get out of the capsule to save Ash but can't, thinking that her life will had no meaning if he didn't make it. After that, we all know that Manaply gonna send out a prayer. So when he did, May not gonna just saying like "Ash.. Be save.." Or "Ash.. Please make it", I want it to be like "Ash...! Please make it and come back! I can't lose you since if.. If I did lose you.. My life will have no meaning if you left me.. You ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT PERSON FOR ME! PLEASE! ASH! ASH!" Then Ash wake up xD

2.When Jack asked Ash to come and see him, He should have asked. "Are you two couple?" Ash then blushed a little.

3.When May had a nightmare, Ash should be the one who should wake her up.

4.When May slept with egg(Manaply), Ash should quietly slept with her to make sure she's fine.

At least one of this should have occured in movie but sadly.. No..

New topic.

If May and Ash somehow watched their most shippy moments over, how would they react?

If May and Ash somehow watched their most shippy moments over, how would they react?

They would blush and stare at each other. Then say something awkwardly and the other will laugh. Hug pokemon

they'll only do that during their wedding

blush and laugh

Wedding present from Brock? I think so. Ash would face palm at how dense he acted toward May, but she will comfort him and tell her new husband that he was so sweet as a kid. They will feel nostalgic and will reminisce on old memories.

This is lovely! I'm seeing more and more familiar faces!

Heya Jackie, DD and Nanoka! :DD

Awkward silence with Ash trying to get back to friendly air. They'll both sit back and laugh about it with obvious third person teasing from Max/Brock/Gary (I'd love for Gary to pull out his old arrogance just once to use his pet name for Ash, "Ash-y boy" if he were to see as well and tease his former rival.).

Perhaps, if we're lucky, maybe Ash will ask or say something touch-y wise without knowing due to his overly dense nature like: "I'm sorry I worried you back at the Sea Temple May, I just really wanted to make sure you would be ok." May, of course knew that all along and just agrees with a "I was just glad you were ok.." - into a mumble..."I don't know what I would've done if you...." Ash would probably pick up what she said and just reassure her like the dense idiot he is ( :confused:) with something along the lines of "Don't worry May, I'd never leave you! ( :naughty:) Friends don't leave each other right? :)boom:)"

Well, that is, IF we were lucky enough to have that happen .__.

Ash:Oh look May! I'm in TV!
May:Yeah! Right! OMG! ME TOO!
Ash:Hey... Wait a sec.. I think we done this before.. *Movie 9 advanceshippy scene shown up*
May:Holy ball..
Ash:What?
May:N-nothing!! xD

Alright, here's a new topic:

What's your favorite AS fanfiction? (Forgive me if this has been asked before)

My top 3 (in order) would be:
1. "Is He Really that Dense?"
2. "Pokemon: League of Ultimates" by PichuAuraGuardian18
3. "May's Crush"

What's your favorite AS fanfiction?

I haven't reading fanfiction for ages but I can still remember some fictions I love though.

1.May's crush series
2.Harley and me
3.The champion is never forgotten
4.A game of legend
5.Realize(This one brought me to tear.. I just can't hold it.. It's awesome!)
6.Advanceshipping story:Faith ball
7.Most of King's Fist fictions
8.Etc.

What's your favorite AS fanfiction?

Well, mine would be:
1:The Darkness within
2:A prophacy Reborn
and if the writer is to continue on with this story, Pokemon: Kyurem and the Hero's Sword

What's your favorite AS fanifiction?

1: Childhood memories (midnightmoon602)
2: My angel (midnightmoon602)
3: Reunion (LuciferIX and midnightmoon602)

that's pretty much it and hey @jackie and @nanona-kun welcome back

Ok Here's a new topic:

If You were making a fanfic story and were on the final chapter where the final battle is near, how would you want it to end.

If You were making a fanfic story and were on the final chapter where the final battle is near, how would you want it to end?

Ash would do something to sacrifice himself for the Pokemon(/May, secretly), and then later he'd get revived.

Oh, how wonderful! :D Welcome back @Dark Dreams, @Nanoka-kun, and @Ash Ketchum! We missed you all so much :)

Whoa...that's good art...

Why thank you :) Just some GIMP magic, 'tis all.

LOL! Never thought that you gonna put them together like this princess xD

I'm lovin' it!

Haha yes, I do surprise even myself sometimes ^^ And I think the screenie is of a May doppleganger that Harley remembers from his childhood...but I figured it was close enough. xD

But anyway, speaking of GIMP and pictures, here is another banner-request dump from me:

Advanceshipping104PAINT.png

For @❤Haruka❤ (oh, and by the way, I love the new vid! Your song choice was quite awesome <3)

Advanceshipping105PAINT.png

For @ketchummaple

They would stammer a bit, give each other a meaningful look, then go back to their daily lives, but with something having changed in their hearts :)

If You were making a fanfic story and were on the final chapter where the final battle is near, how would you want it to end?

I'm actually working on the scematics of a fanfic like this...but in any case, how I would end it is that, in order to save everyone, the team had to detonate the enemy's territory, but now the place is slowly falling apart, and everyone must evacuate. In order to save May, Ash sacrifices himself (I won't go into further detail for it will spoil my fanfic~) and only he perishes in the disaster. If I wish for a happy ending, they miraculous pull Ash's body from the ruins, but he has been disfigured or handicapped in some way. Then Drew (who had also been in the entire plot because I love traingles) demands that May makes a choice: to choose him, or to choose Ash, who is now physically deformed. Fiercely, May rushes to Ash's side and says scathingly, "Even if he were the ugliest man on earth, I would still love him for who he is" or something equally as cheesy. End plot :)

Random screenshot:

32607.jpg

<333

@Princess of hoenn

I Can Kinda see that, but What I'm imagining Is that the evil is like the great leviathan. Still, I like the ending.

My idea Would be like this 'The final battle would take place for the fate of everything, Where ash takes his role in the great prophacy to defeat the Leviathan and restore balance by sacrificing himself by obtaining the power from The 4 lords that were said to have created everything, Exodia, Zork, Armityle, and Oblani. Before he takes off, May says she wants to tell him something. So he gets in front of her and they kiss for a few seconds and then May says after they're done "Ash...I love you." Then Ash tells her he feels the same way, but then the beings told him it was now or never. Ash then became the Guardian of balance to restore order. And then in the form of the Guardian he flew straight at The serpent of darkness and the great Leviathan did the same, when they were close to clash The others got as far away as they could, Ash's voice was mixed with the other lords voices and said "Where There is Darkness There will will be order to be VICTOURIOUS!!!" Then the Leviathan Roared with such might and when they Clashed an explosion appeared that was huge and it barely missed the vans the rest of the gang were in, and may curled up into a ball and started sobbing...TO BE CONTINUED.' If you want to find out what happens, my fanfic won't come for a while now. And how is it, is it good or bad

Last edited:

Well.. Since I didn't wrote a fanfic much.

ASH SAVE THE WORLD FROM DESTRUCTION! Yeah.. But as he continue the fight, he nearly die but somehow May pray for him and he got back up and fight again until his last breath. He died, but spirit of the world still lie within him. May the arceus watch over him xD

Back
Top Bottom