• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Advanceshipping General Discussion

New topic.

How different would movies 10-14 be if May was in them? Also, give examples of how and why.

If You were making a fanfic story and were on the final chapter where the final battle is near, how would you want it to end?

10 years has passed and everybody grew close to each other and May had to choose between Drew and Ash. she didn't know what to do so she picked Drew, Everybody was shocked of what she did. Ash had too strugle in deep pain that he decided to leave for 5 years, Ash's action drifted the gang appart but little does May know that Paul, Dawn, Misty, Gary, Brock and even Max disappeared. A whole year passed and team Rocket, Magma, Aqua and Galactic joined forces and became team Blackthorn with a new boss in charge. their was war between trainers and Blackthorn trainers or black trainers their goal was to control the powers of the Pokemon and rid the world of Aura Guardians. which one was left. The Blackthorns were overpowering people until a group of highly skilled trainers took part in the war, the Resistance, lead by the last aura guardian. the people was forced to evacuate and May and Drew were seperated. May came to the Resistance while Drew was in the Blackthorns. May met Dawn, Paul, Gary, Misty, Brock and Max there and knew that they were the captians of Resistance. while May was living there she heard there was a Ketchum name in the Resistance so she asked many people until she found out, that Ash was the commander of the Resistance and the last aura guardian. she was very happy to finally see him but when she met him he changed very much. May was trying to get to Ash until he left for a very hard training. she asked Dawn of what happened to Ash and she told her everything that happened. May was upset that Ash changed because of what she did. When Ash returned he was ready for the invasion. May was trying to talk to Ash but was sent to stay in the base. The night of the invasion May snuck under the ship that was to depart at sunrise. When they docked at a beach in Sinnoh May was spotted by Misty so she was sent to Ash. While they were talking about what happend to her and Drew. So Ash went for a rescue mission and while he was inside the enemies camp he found out that Drew was the leader of Blackthorns. He was surprised so he went back and told everyone what happened, May didn't believe him, and that lead them to a giant fight. Ash was very angry at what May said, that he quickened the invasion. The invasion began and while both sides were head to head Ash released his Reshiram and that gave them the advantage. when the resistance won Drew tried to escape but was caught by Ash. Ash was very angry at what Drew did that he realized that Drew was using May. Ash became very angry that his powers were released and there was rampage. Drew was captured. May came to Ash trying to apologize of what Drew did but, couldn't go through his powers. Ash was rampaging very badly that he almost died. luckily May was there. the next day after Ash's rampage and the war over they became closer and closer until they got together. And they became a couple.

hahaha! I know that it's long but i'm planning to put it up on my fanfiction. so how was it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys something happend between Sapphiiree1 and me I was chatting her and she blocked me, I don't know what I did but I sent atleast 20 sorry replies to her and she didn't reply to me. What should I do? it feels really bad not being able to comment on her latest AS vid and others. and not to get off topic

If You were making a fanfic story and were on the final chapter where the final battle is near, how would you want it to end?

10 years has passed and everybody grew close to each other and May had to choose between Drew and Ash. she didn't know what to do so she picked Drew, Everybody was shocked of what she did. Ash had too strugle in deep pain that he decided to leave for 5 years, Ash's action drifted the gang appart but little does May know that Paul, Dawn, Misty, Gary, Brock and even Max disappeared. A whole year passed and team Rocket, Magma, Aqua and Galactic joined forces and became team Blackthorn with a new boss in charge. their was war between trainers and Blackthorn trainers or black trainers their goal was to control the powers of the Pokemon and rid the world of Aura Guardians. which one was left. The Blackthorns were overpowering people until a group of highly skilled trainers took part in the war, the Resistance, lead by the last aura guardian. the people was forced to evacuate and May and Drew were seperated. May came to the Resistance while Drew was in the Blackthorns. May met Dawn, Paul, Gary, Misty, Brock and Max there and knew that they were the captians of Resistance. while May was living there she heard there was a Ketchum name in the Resistance so she asked many people until she found out, that Ash was the commander of the Resistance and the last aura guardian. she was very happy to finally see him but when she met him he changed very much. May was trying to get to Ash until he left for a very hard training. she asked Dawn of what happened to Ash and she told her everything that happened. May was upset that Ash changed because of what she did. When Ash returned he was ready for the invasion. May was trying to talk to Ash but was sent to stay in the base. The night of the invasion May snuck under the ship that was to depart at sunrise. When they docked at a beach in Sinnoh May was spotted by Misty so she was sent to Ash. While they were talking about what happend to her and Drew. So Ash went for a rescue mission and while he was inside the enemies camp he found out that Drew was the leader of Blackthorns. He was surprised so he went back and told everyone what happened, May didn't believe him, and that lead them to a giant fight. Ash was very angry at what May said, that he quickened the invasion. The invasion began and while both sides were head to head Ash released his Reshiram and that gave them the advantage. when the resistance won Drew tried to escape but was caught by Ash. Ash was very angry at what Drew did that he realized that Drew was using May. Ash became very angry that his powers were released and there was rampage. Drew was captured. May came to Ash trying to apologize of what Drew did but, couldn't go through his powers. Ash was rampaging very badly that he almost died. luckily May was there. the next day after Ash's rampage and the war over they became closer and closer until they got together. And they became a couple.

hahaha! I know that it's long but i'm planning to put it up on my fanfiction. so how was it.

It's pretty good

How different would movies 10-14 be if May was in them? Also, give examples of how and why.
I would like to see a continuation from the events of Movie 9 with May being fixated on her feelings for Ash ever since he rescued her from the Sea Temple. Another thing, I'll like to see May scolding that bratty Shaymin like a boss.>:3

I would like to see a continuation from the events of Movie 9 with May being fixated on her feelings for Ash ever since he rescued her from the Sea Temple. Another thing, I'll like to see May scolding that bratty Shaymin like a boss.>:3

I can see Ash taking a Dark Void for May by jumping in front of her in The Rise of Darkrai. It really is a shame that May wasn't even mentioned following the ending of AG, excluding her appearance in D&P.

I can see Ash taking a Dark Void for May by jumping in front of her in The Rise of Darkrai. It really is a shame that May wasn't even mentioned following the ending of AG, excluding her appearance in D&P.

That would been a good scene and I kinda find the DP movies (just the first three, the last one was good enuff) to be a snorefest imo...>_> I guess the plot's been so overused with the misunderstood territorial Pokemon but that's just me.

Guys something happend between Sapphiiree1 and me I was chatting her and she blocked me, I don't know what I did but I sent atleast 20 sorry replies to her and she didn't reply to me. What should I do? it feels really bad not being able to comment on her latest AS vid and others. and not to get off topic

Hey guys, please keep personal drama out of the thread as it can steer the thread off topic, a Shipping thread really isn't the place to be talking about such things. These are things you can discuss elsewhere (privately, even VM's and PM's) but please not in the thread. I quoted it here to use as an example, please do not respond to what it is about anywhere else in the thread. @ketchummaple; I've edited that part out of your post.

Thank you.

That would been a good scene and I kinda find the DP movies (just the first three, the last one was good enuff) to be a snorefest imo...>_> I guess the plot's been so overused with the misunderstood territorial Pokemon but that's just me.

Yeah, I felt the same way with Destiny Deoxys somewhat. I liked Rise of Darkrai a lot better than the other Sinnoh movies though...

gee things aaare getting more strick here anyway since the movie topic is not allowed here's a new one.

If you'd have a chance to go to the pokemon world would it be a reason to get Ash and May?

If you'd have a chance to go to the pokemon world would it be a reason to get Ash and May?

Definitely, cause that's what "us" Advanceshipping main goal. But first thing I'm going to do is catching pokemons then suddenly.. Ash jump out of nowhere and in no time. We become friend and I ask him about May and he ask me how did I know about that person then I said "It's just your destiny for you and her to become together" xD

Then.. We go through the adventure together, having fun time and finally found May. xD

Yes, I would contact Ash and challenge him to a battle with my current team, when he's with May. Secretly, this would be a way of May comforting Ash after his loss ;)

gee things aaare getting more strick here anyway since the movie topic is not allowed here's a new one.

You can still discuss your movie topic in which how the movies would be different with Ash and May because that relates to the shipping and is totally fine, just not all the side comments about your opinions on the movies themselves without any relevance to the ship. There are threads for that in the anime section if you wish to do that :)

First I'd probably just have fun being in the world, but then I'd be ready for Operation: Advanceshipping. I'd somehow get into the group and convince who ever is traveling with Ash/May at the time to help me hook them up.

I would go and beat Cynthia first then, I'll set them up and go back. Simple. :)

Answering that topic, I have to agree with ProngedDread837. It could also play into our favor with an indirect hint. What if Ash's nightmare was May leaving?

I'd become a villain and gain a vast infamous reputation, I'd then kidnap May and wait for a certain dense trainer to show up. I'd have a epic battle with him to please the readers (Breaking the 4th wall ftw! xD ) but purposely lose just so when Ash rescues May there's a sea worth of emotion. You just got rescued by your best friend when you were kidnapped!...Maybe May would kiss him out of happiness and relief? (Just like we all know she wanted to do in Movie 9 when she saw Ash was alive :DD )

Answering that topic, I have to agree with ProngedDread837. It could also play into our favor with an indirect hint. What if Ash's nightmare was May leaving?

I'd become a villain and gain a vast infamous reputation, I'd then kidnap May and wait for a certain dense trainer to show up. I'd have a epic battle with him to please the readers (Breaking the 4th wall ftw! xD ) but purposely lose just so when Ash rescues May there's a sea worth of emotion. You just got rescued by your best friend when you were kidnapped!...Maybe May would kiss him out of happiness and relief? (Just like we all know she wanted to do in Movie 9 when she saw Ash was alive :DD )

Great idea! Never see that coming though but really.. I want to do something like that too xD
Even Ash almost lose to me or I'm too tough, I'm still going to lose on purpose anyway. But if it was Brock,Gary,Cynthia or whoever not Ash, I'll kick all of their asses and wait for true hero to show up and make him impressed her by defeating me :)

^^ lol I agree

Great idea! Never see that coming though but really.. I want to do something like that too xD
Even Ash almost lose to me or I'm too tough, I'm still going to lose on purpose anyway. But if it was Brock,Gary,Cynthia or whoever not Ash, I'll kick all of their asses and wait for true hero to show up and make him impressed her by defeating me :)

I like that story better than mine! XD

How different do you think Ash and May's relationship would be if they traveled alone?

How different do you think Ash and May's relationship would be if they traveled alone?

Well they would soon get together and know each other like bestfriends, and become a couple. Hey guys this topic has been in my head for a while.

What would you prefer making a movie about AS or an episode about AS. What would your plot be? And why?

Back
Top Bottom