• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Advanceshipping General Discussion

What would you prefer making a movie about AS or an episode about AS. What would your plot be? And why?
An episode, because I hate romantic movies.
Anyway, the episode would be about Ash returning to Pallet Town after the Unova League, and all of his closest friends are there, including May. After getting caught up with everyone, he and May begin to converse, and after some following up on each other's recent activity, May reveals to Ash that Professor Oak had told her about a new region. She is unsure of whether or not that the region has Contests, but now feeling like a great, independent coordinator/trainer (which she sought to become when she left Ash in the conclusion of AG), she asks Ash if she can go with him to the region and travel with him. Ash happily accepts, and they set off with/without (you decide) Brock, whom has free time on his hands (lol), and travel to the new region, thus setting the stage for the Gen. 6 seasons.

P.S Charizard becomes level 100 and no longer needs training at Charific Valley, and Ash takes him and Pikachu with him. Joking...I love Charizard LOL

What would you prefer making a movie about AS or an episode about AS. What would your plot be? And why?
Anyway, the episode would be about Ash returning to Pallet Town after the Unova League, and all of his closest friends are there, including May. After getting caught up with everyone, he and May begin to converse, and after some following up on each other's recent activity, May reveals to Ash that Professor Oak had told her about a new region. She is unsure of whether or not that the region has Contests, but now feeling like a great, independent coordinator/trainer (which she sought to become when she left Ash in the conclusion of AG), she asks Ash if she can go with him to the region and travel with him. Ash happily accepts, and they set off with/without (you decide) Brock, whom has free time on his hands (lol), and travel to the new region, thus setting the stage for the Gen. 6 seasons.

P.S Charizard becomes level 100 and no longer needs training at Charific Valley, and Ash takes him and Pikachu with him. Joking...I love Charizard LOL

Nice story. I would choose a movie. but movie's do not continue the story. but dedicated to AS of course now, on with the story!!

When Ash comes home from the Unova league he finds himself sorrounded by all his friends and rivals after his win in the league (I hope). they all decide to travel in one region but seperately, exept for May, Ash, Max, Dawn, Misty and Brock they went together. when they were traveling team rocket became more powerful that, they went capturing legendaries. when they met up with them Ash meets a family that helps pokemon. he then finds himself given a multiball (made it up) it can hold up to 50 pokemons. while they were in the mountain top May gets captured by team rocket but Ash quickly made his choice. He lept to the balloon and got May back to the ground, but got captured. While he was in the base tied up. he ran, and got away. but soon he finds out that 20% of the legedaries were captured. so he released Reshiram, Kyurem, Latios, Latias, Lugia, Kyogre and many more from the base.
But then he was being chased by Giovanni's hentchmens. He ran and ran and gets trapped at a valley a wide wide valley and sees Arceus being electrified by a machine, he gets angrier when he sees it. He throws 5 pokeballs and his multiball filled with all of his pokemon. He fights with all he had but got weaker and weaker and faints but hears a noise and saw that a mountain above him were filled with trainers familiar trainers, he then rocognized all. May, Dawn, Max, Misty, Brock, Paul, Drew, Harley, Ritchie, Trip, Cilan, Iris, Barry, Kenny, and Bianca (the Unova one). They all fight until the beat team Rocket. when they won May gets mad at Ash of saving her, while she screams at him he gets annoyed and quickly kissed her to make her be quiet, May then confesses that she has a crush on Ash, and he does the same and they become a couple and continue their journey.

How was it? I need you oppinion please!

Last edited:

Nice story. I would choose a movie. but movie's do not continue the story. but dedicated to AS of course now, on with the story!!

When Ash comes home from the Unova league he finds himself sorrounded by all his friends and rivals after his win in the league (I hope). they all decide to travel in one region but seperately, exept for May, Ash, Max, Dawn, Misty and Brock they went together. when they were traveling team rocket became more powerful that, they went capturing legendaries. when they met up with them Ash meets a family that helps pokemon. he then finds himself given a multiball (made it up) it can hold up to 50 pokemons. while they were in the mountain top May gets captured by team rocket but Ash quickly made his choice. He lept to the balloon and got May back to the ground, but got captured. While he was in the base tied up. he ran, and got away. but soon he finds out that 20% of the legedaries were captured. so he released Reshiram, Kyurem, Latios, Latias, Lugia, Kyogre and many more from the base.
But then he was being chased by Giovanni's hentchmens. He ran and ran and gets trapped at a valley a wide wide valley and sees Arceus being electrified by a machine, he gets angrier when he sees it. He throws 5 pokeballs and his multiball filled with all of his pokemon. He fights with all he had but got weaker and weaker and faints but hears a noise and saw that a mountain above him were filled with trainers familiar trainers, he then rocognized all. May, Dawn, Max, Misty, Brock, Paul, Drew, Harley, Ritchie, Trip, Cilan, Iris, Barry, Kenny, and Bianca (the Unova one). They all fight until the beat team Rocket. when they won May gets mad at Ash of saving her, while she screams at him he gets annoyed and quickly kissed her to make her be quiet, May then confesses that she has a crush on Ash, and he does the same and they become a couple and continue their journey.

It's a very intriguing and interesting idea.

It's a very intriguing and interesting idea.

Thank you. I needed that. I'm planning on putting that on my fanfiction also, I am planning a new story.

How different do you think Ash and May's relationship would be if they traveled alone?
In the early Episodes of AG, when Max said he wanted to travel with Ash and May, both of them were shocked, which proves that Ash and May want to travel together without Max. Anyways, If they traveled alone, we would get more deeper connections between the two of them. They would sleep together, support each other, and somewhat have romantic feelings toward one another (usually happens there is a boy and girl together... alone).

If May was traveling with Ash, wandered off and saw a legendary pokemon, how would she come to Ash for help?

Just something that's going to be part of my fanfic.

Haven't posted in a month, I've been busy. Guess I'll answer this question,

How different do you think Ash and May's relationship would be if they traveled alone?
It would tighter. There wouldn't be any room for distractions and interruptions and I feel like there would be way more teaching moments between them. Would they get together in the end? Eh, there'd be a much higher chance of it happening in my opinion.

Also I posted an advanceshipping story on ff.net yesterday! Everyone should go read it! Only if you want to, of course. Link's below. I feel bad about kindasorta promoting it but I'm among advanceshippers so it should be ok, right? Haha!

Meeting You, a pokémon fanfic | FanFiction

Haven't posted in a month, I've been busy. Guess I'll answer this question,

It would tighter. There wouldn't be any room for distractions and interruptions and I feel like there would be way more teaching moments between them. Would they get together in the end? Eh, there'd be a much higher chance of it happening in my opinion.

Also I posted an advanceshipping story on ff.net yesterday! Everyone should go read it! Only if you want to, of course. Link's below. I feel bad about kindasorta promoting it but I'm among advanceshippers so it should be ok, right? Haha!

Meeting You, a pokémon fanfic | FanFiction

I am a huge fan of you're fanfic and you did great in that new one! I can't believe that almost every person in fanfic is here, I wish LuciferIX was here he's my inspiration. And yeah I'm a fan"boy". Heheh

Glad to here it! I will say I was kind of nervous about this one since it's not like my other ones but the feedback is great. And I wish he was on here too, dude is like a legend in the world of adv fanfics.

If Ash competed in a tag-team battle league and chose May, how would they do?

P.S KrystalClear, I read your fanfiction and I enjoyed it.

I think someone ask about this topic before but well! Better than nothing!

They might be the best team ever and Ash and May would use pikachu and glaceon often because it's their best team to go against everyone.

They traveling together alone or maybe with or without Brock(Either of them is okay, I don't really mind about Brock since he is the best part xD) through great journey, trying to get all of 8 badges from tag-team gyms. Many thing happened including meeting with Manaply and saving the temple once again which make May fell in love with Ash but confession failed because Brock arrived too soon.

Their rivals should be Drew&Solidad, Tracey&Misty, Paul&Dawn, Gary&Barry xD Pretty much and they won the tournament. Both of them got trophy and more for rewarded and when they done, Ash and May had to part away because it's time for May to go back home but suddenly, Ash's phone rang so he pick it up and realized the person who called him was Caroline, May's mom. She told Ash that today is May's birthday and she also told him that he must keep it a secret and tell May to come back with him because May's birthday was set at Ash's house. Everyone was waiting...

So that's it. When they arrived...

Ash:.....
May:Umm.. Ash..? Why it's so quiet? Your mom going somewhere?
Ash:Err... Umm.. How can I put this? Um..
May:It's so dark! I can't see anything!

Everyone:HAPPY BIRTHDAY! MAY!!!!!!!!

I think someone ask about this topic before but well! Better than nothing!

They might be the best team ever and Ash and May would use pikachu and glaceon often because it's their best team to go against everyone.

They traveling together alone or maybe with or without Brock(Either of them is okay, I don't really mind about Brock since he is the best part xD) through great journey, trying to get all of 8 badges from tag-team gyms. Many thing happened including meeting with Manaply and saving the temple once again which make May fell in love with Ash but confession failed because Brock arrived too soon.

Their rivals should be Drew&Solidad, Tracey&Misty, Paul&Dawn, Gary&Barry xD Pretty much and they won the tournament. Both of them got trophy and more for rewarded and when they done, Ash and May had to part away because it's time for May to go back home but suddenly, Ash's phone rang so he pick it up and realized the person who called him was Caroline, May's mom. She told Ash that today is May's birthday and she also told him that he must keep it a secret and tell May to come back with him because May's birthday was set at Ash's house. Everyone was waiting...

So that's it. When they arrived...

Ash:.....
May:Umm.. Ash..? Why it's so quiet? Your mom going somewhere?
Ash:Err... Umm.. How can I put this? Um..
May:It's so dark! I can't see anything!

Everyone:HAPPY BIRTHDAY! MAY!!!!!!!!

That's a good idea, Heroketchumz. I assume she would stay with Ash following the surprise party?

That's a good idea, Heroketchumz. I assume she would stay with Ash following the surprise party?

Definitely xD

Wait... Why is this place so quiet? I hadn't saw anything change or someone posting for about almost week -_-"
Or maybe I should make some topic so people can come back to answer it? Ok then.

How do you feel about Advanceshipping right now? Losing hope? Nothing? May never come back? Ash being dense and turn into 10?

How do you feel about Advanceshipping right now? Losing hope? Nothing? May never come back? Ash being dense and turn into 10?
I'm not losing hope, Its just that, there's not much we can talk about AdvanceShipping. Well at least for right now. If May does make her cameo and shows some hints, for sure we will start discussing It. All we can really rely on right now are Fanfictions.

For right now, I'm a little mixed. On one hand I can accept Ash's density and that he's still 10, it really don't matter too me much since we all have our own headcanons/imaginations so let's not let his canon age affect everyone. While for May's future, never say never, I think she can still come back even if there wouldn't be any RS remakes, there's still a chance she might return, throw in her Johto contests finally getting the limelight and we'll be happy I think....:sweatlol:

It's so quiet... Is this always happened or just sometimes?

Well... I'll do some tripple topics xD

If Ash and May got married, what will they do after that? Continue their dreams? Raise their child?

When it come to love, how can Ash be less dense about it? What do you think that should happened to him being less dense?

And.. I know we might already answered this topic but well.. Maybe not.

How would Ash and May friends support them if they think Ash and May look cute,nice,perfect when being together or vice versa?(Brock,Dawn,Misty,Paul, etc.)

[BI]f Ash and May got married, what will they do after that? Continue their dreams? Raise their child?
[/B]

Norman and Caroline all over again

Well, imo I don't think ADV had a real chance to begin with. Just more of a chance than any other ship. And if there were to be a couple fro Ash, it'll be May. May will defs come back, they just can't throw away her ~_~

It's so quiet... Is this always happened or just sometimes?

I remember when I signed up on Bulbagarden, this thread was quiet then later on, It was active again. Same goes with the thread at Serebii forums.

If Ash and May got married, what will they do after that? Continue their dreams? Raise their child?
By then, they already finished accomplishing their dream. Instead, I would rather see them raise their child so he/she can decide to be a Pokemon trainer just like Ash and May.

I didn't have much time to catch up so sorry. hehehhe XD

I would want to see them raise a child and just have fun with their lives.

Probably raise their child. When in that certain age group (I'd say 20-40?), they'd probably be mature enough to make raising their child top priority. Especially if by then, their dreams are fulfilled.

EDIT: This place is dead.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom