• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Advanceshipping General Discussion

How do you think Ash would react if May came to Unova?

If her arrival was all-of-a-sudden, then he would be surprised, but satisfied that he gets to see his best friend again.

I'm pretty sure he is going to be happy when he sees her again. I can't think of anything else! xD

A topic from the AdvanceShipping thread at Serebii.

What would be Ash's reaction to May wanting him to give her a foot massage?

*blank stare*

May:Ash!
Ash:....

Few seconds passed..

Ash:OMG! IT'S MAY! NOW I CAN FINALLY BE MATURED AGAIN!
May:Hey As-.. Wait what?

Ash:Um... May.. I would prefer do 'that' instead because we both can do massage for each other *****!

Ash would be shocked, but would assume it's something to do for a friend.

He would probably be caught off guard when asked that since hes never really intereracted with a girl before?

"Sure, May! I--w-wait, WHAT?!" *cue Max snickering in the background* :p

What everyone else has said, be caught off guard at first but more than likely oblige.

Ash: *LE GASP* May, what are you doing here?8D

May: Who me...I'm here to advertise RS remakes- I mean, I'm here since there's a festival w/ a massive all you can eat buffet...

Ash: NO WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAI....

May: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAI....dude...so WANNA COME?!?8D

Ash: OKAY!8D

Iris: Kodomo ne...*roll eyes* Also what does that girl w/ the questionable figure mentioned w/ RS remakes?-_-

Dento: i think she's referring to YOLO Ruby and Swag Sapphire

Iris: *facepalm*

....How about a new topic? ^^;

What other universe/fandom characters remind you of Ash and May, and why? or Do you know anyone, rl or online, that reminds you of Ash and May?

I think I've said this before, but I would say Robin and Starfire from Teen Titans. I suppose Aang and Katara would apply as well, from Avatar, though that one is a bit subverted.

But, in any case, here is a quick sketch I made of Ash and May cosplaying as Robin and Starfire xD

ADVRobStar.png

I suck at lineart, sorry ^^;

And here's a banner dump from me:

Advanceshipping113PAINTblack.png

Because I think we all need a sunny boost to our spirits :)

Stay strong everyone!

Wow that looks really good, the banner and the drawing. I think Ash as Robin and May as Starfire is a perfect for them, it's one of the those things that makes you wonder how you hadn't thought of it before.

I agree thats a really nice banner and drawing maybe you can make me on sometime xD

What other universe/fandom characters remind you of Ash and May, and why? or Do you know anyone, rl or online, that reminds you of Ash and May?

Idk for some reason Lucy and Natsu because they are willing to risk their own well being for the safety of eachother

Hey I was just think how nice it would be if May appears during Ash's league battle at the very end of BW, I can't really imagine her showing up in other situations...

Hey I was just think how nice it would be if May appears during Ash's league battle at the very end of BW, I can't really imagine her showing up in other situations...

Probably make a minor cameo like her watching the Pokemon League in a Pokemon Center or at home. That's something I would like. Although, I'm not sure If Unova broadcasts to Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh. But If It does, I would like to see May make her little cameo. If she does indeed show up, I can't imagine why she would go through the hassle of traveling to Unova by herself just to cheer on for Ash! :D

Probably make a minor cameo like her watching the Pokemon League in a Pokemon Center or at home. That's something I would like. Although, I'm not sure If Unova broadcasts to Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh. But If It does, I would like to see May make her little cameo. If she does indeed show up, I can't imagine why she would go through the hassle of traveling to Unova by herself just to cheer on for Ash! :D

Yeah I can definitely see that happening w/ May watching the tube w/ family but maybe we might see her, along w/ Misty, Brock, Tracey and others to see Ash's league live.:D That would been really cool!:D:D:D

@AwesomeTrainer, awesum that you like the ship so welcome aboard.:)

Yeah I can definitely see that happening w/ May watching the tube w/ family but maybe we might see her, along w/ Misty, Brock, Tracey and others to see Ash's league live.:D That would been really cool!:D:D:D

I would like to see May at the end of the tournament saying that she couldn't see the whole thing but was happy he made top 4 (a thought) but he would be very happy to see her come back. but I would like to see them have a nice talk about the adventures they had, Iris would probably be confused and tease Ash that he was in love with May and he would just smile.

Awesome trainer- welcome to the forum you'll have fun here

I would like to see May at the end of the tournament saying that she couldn't see the whole thing but was happy he made top 4 (a thought) but he would be very happy to see her come back. but I would like to see them have a nice talk about the adventures they had, Iris would probably be confused and tease Ash that he was in love with May and he would just smile.

Awesome trainer- welcome to the forum you'll have fun here

I hope we get something shippy If she does indeed show up! ^^

Would May travel to Unova to watch Ash in the league, or simply watch it on TV?

^ Though I wish May would travel to Unova, I'm afraid she wouldn't have time and instead just watch Ash in TV. Even so, if she clutches her ribbon half during the scene, it would be wonderful for us <3

And welcome to the thread AwesomeTrainer! I hope you have a wonderful time here, and may the advanceshipping spirit always be with you :)

A new topic then?

Post your favorite Advanceshipping screenshot and explain why it's your favorite.

Back
Top Bottom