• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Advanceshipping General Discussion

Well since its October
What would Ash and May do for Halloween? What would they dress up as? ect..

well i guess they would dress as each other it would be cute she them as in the fanpics.
well the tread is going ratter slow lately so a new question what would be the reaction of ash, iris and cilan if may appears in unova?

Trick/treating.:p

Ash: He can dress up from the PETA's Black/Blue since his suit just looks so...awesome...>A< Or he can drwess up as Finn from Adventure or maybe Mordecai from Regular Show

May: I guess Margaret from Regular Show...:p

what would be the reaction of Ash, Iris, and Dento if May appears in Unova?

The same reaction when Dawn came over...not too overly excited but just somewhere in a friendly 'hello'

Well it's been a while. Sorry I've been gone so long, I'll try to get one more often.

Anyways, I'd like to announce that there is an Advanceshipping Fanart Contest taking place. The theme of the contest is "Opposites" and the deadline is November 30th. So there's plenty of time to enter. Click here to learn more about it. It should be a lot of fun. :)

I would die of happiness if Ash dressed up like a Gengar and May dressed up as a Gardevoir.

How would Ash/May react if either of them were seriously injured, came down with a fatal disease, or died?

I'm sure they would be upset and supportive of each other. And then if one of them died, it would be the story of Romeo and Juliet all over again XD

Those two would definitely be each other. I would really like to see that. For one, it would be funny, and the fanart does that surprisingly well. They would go trick or treating of course[they're still ten XD], and the surprised reactions from the people giving out candy would be quite hilarious.

How would Ash/May react if either of them were seriously injured, came down with a fatal disease, or died?

I agree with gengar on the whole 'romeo juliet' thing. Their relationship is so substantial that their mutual feelings are quite powerful, and they would support one another perfectly.

Welcome back, Gengar and Yin-Yang!

Ash as Sceptile and May as Blaziken is all I can think of.

The reason I picked Gengar for Ash is... well... I love Gengar... ^_^ May as Gardevoir is because of that one Mystery Dungeon game.

To be honest, the only Pokemon shipping (Meaning like, the pokemon creature) I like is Gengar x Gardevoir. So I'd think it be awesome to see them dress as those two. Plus, Ash is first gen, May is third, just like the Pokemon. So it works out. >:D

Ash as Pikachu and May as Eevee. Seem old but I like this way lol.

Here's a question for the recently released Black and White 2

If you could have slipped an Advanceshipping hint into the new games, how would you have done it?

I think a tag battle with you and your rival vs Ash and May would be cool.

if you could have slip an Advanceshipping hint into the games, how would you have done it?
i think that in gen 3 there was a house where you had to fight a whole family of pokemon trainers, i would have done the same but the name of the dad and mom would have been ash and may, (preferably in a double battle)
btw i forgot to introduce myself a long time ago , im aloasa and i LOVE advanceshipping

if you could have slip an Advanceshipping hint into the games, how would you have done it?
Straight out married couple double battle haha xD

I need your opinions! (Advanceshipping)

Hi guys, I'm new here, so please give me some guidance Anyway, I'll move on to my problem here. I feel very emotionally attached to May from the Advanced Generation series and I was wondering if it was normal. It's like, my life feels so empty. I loved it when Ash and May were together! I'm re-watching the entire Pokemon Advanced Generation series now and it just makes me feel even more empty. I need help! Please give me your opinions Also, please be nice~:sweatlol: I'm new, so I don't really know how the community is like. Also, I just found out recently that I'm a huge advanceshipper~

Also, do you think May would make a comeback in Unova or maybe after Unova? And will Pokemon continue after Unova? THANKS GUYS, and sorry for the long post :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: I need your opinions! (Advanceshipping)

Hi guys, I'm new here, so please give me some guidance Anyway, I'll move on to my problem here. I feel very emotionally attached to May from the Advanced Generation series and I was wondering if it was normal. It's like, my life feels so empty. I loved it when Ash and May were together! I'm re-watching the entire Pokemon Advanced Generation series now and it just makes me feel even more empty. I need help! Please give me your opinions Also, please be nice~:sweatlol: I'm new, so I don't really know how the community is like. Also, I just found out recently that I'm a huge advanceshipper~

Also, do you think May would make a comeback in Unova or maybe after Unova? And will Pokemon continue after Unova? THANKS GUYS, and sorry for the long post :D

You sound like a typical fan to me. I wouldn't worry too much about self-psychoanalysis.

As for what's coming after Unova...I'm not sure TPTB themselves have a clue yet.

@AdvanceshippingX; Welcome to the forums! And don't worry, we love having new members here.

And speculation on May making is a comeback and more advanceshipping is purely speculation unfortunately. I will say that the chances of her making a comeback aren't exactly high.

Last edited:

i know how you feel bro, and don't worry if TRACEY of all people could make a cameo in unova then may isn't out of the question

Thanks, I'm so thankful that the forum here is so friendly. (Bad experiences on Serebii) I just hope reading some good fanfiction will get rid of the emptiness. Know any good, long ones? (That's what she said LOL). Gahhh. Truthfully, I'm more of a May fan than anything else :p I'm okay with the fact of Ash and May being together though.

Take your pick:

1) When Sid starts to harass her and she starts to feel really uncomfortable, Ash puts himself between them arms spread and blushing/glaring.
2) When Drew gives May a rose and he's watching, have a shot of his fists clenched up and shaking.
3) Actually have a shot of Ash like grooming himself and when brock asks, he'll be like "oh i promised may i'll look better"
3) Any episode when May cries. Have him hug her or look really depressed.

But...If I ever have a hint that can be full out. I'd request that May meets Ash by getting saved and her eyes go all wide and she starts to blush and says incoherent things.

like, god. date expectations. kiss her you loser.
manaphy movie. when ash jumps outta the movie, hug her. when he pulls her into the capsule. hug her.

so many moments missed ffuuuuu

Welcome to the bright side, fellow AdvanceShipper. Hope you enjoy your stay here.

@AdvanceshippingX; Welcome to the forums! And don't worry, we love having new members here.

And speculation on May making is a comeback and more advanceshipping is purely speculation unfortunately. I will say that the chances of her making a comeback aren't exactly high.

Sadly, I have to concur to this statement. Despite that, there are little chances, aren't they? Contests might come back in Unova, and probably May's joining, or watching a championship tournament in Unova or something like that.

If you could have slip an Advanceshipping hint into the games, how would you have done it?

Let's see... a special double battle of a couple resembling Ash and May in the post-game storyline, like how Cynthia appears in Black/White. Or that May's gotten attached to a new 'friend' of some sort in a Ruby Sapphire remake who resembles Ash and likes to battle Brendan.

What would Ash and May do for Halloween? What would they dress up as? ETC..

Sir Aaron and his newfound romantic interest. Dancing. A dance Ash missed. Great, now, my hopeless romantic side of me is overwhelming me.

Sadly, I have to concur to this statement. Despite that, there are little chances, aren't they? Contests might come back in Unova, and probably May's joining, or watching a championship tournament in Unova or something like that.

Well contests don't have to be in Unova for May to come. I mean Dawn went over for a while even though there weren't any contests.

Oh, and welcome aboard AdvanceshippingX

As for your emptiness, try reading fanfiction. :D

Thanks, I'm so thankful that the forum here is so friendly. (Bad experiences on Serebii) I just hope reading some good fanfiction will get rid of the emptiness. Know any good, long ones? (That's what she said LOL). Gahhh. Truthfully, I'm more of a May fan than anything else :p I'm okay with the fact of Ash and May being together though.

In some cases, and a certain point of view, fanfiction is better than canon.

Back
Top Bottom